kikes spread anti-muslim propaganda 24 hours per day and night

> kikes spread anti-muslim propaganda 24 hours per day and night
> they come to poland and get beaten after being confused with muslim shitskins
> oy vey, poles are nazi

sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/233362

America, we are beating your masters and overlords! Please, punish us! It can't go unpunished!

That's really harsh, you're basically forcing them to spend their time in any of the 99%+ of the world that isn't a historically white country.

Sorry, Winnetou, but real Jews lived in Poland. Most of them were white, you could very often meet blond with blue eyes too. These shitskins from desert kikeland must be fake Jews, imo. We don't recognize them.

That guy literally looks like the "le 56% face"

Is there any country on Earth jews DON'T want to destroy?

israel

Filthy kikes

weird that we don't see official protests made by Trump's USrael and Putin's jewSSia, two jew-infested shitholes... their people are being beaten in poland and they do nothing about it...

is there such a thing as Jewish gore on the internet? I can't find such a thing

they're shalom sandniggers
it's like salam sandniggers but they've already had eurowhores centuries ago take their cum and filter out as much desert as possible
pic related is a shalom sandnigger that's midway between pure sandnigger and swede/kraut mix filtered

>Jews lived in Poland. Most of them were white, you could very often meet blond with blue eyes too.
nigger that just means that the POlak coal burner shit has existed for centuries
taking that desert dick
filth whores

>beats shitskin
B-but I'm a jew!
>beats harder

Good job on the kike hunting Slav bros.

>poles being violent

not news, the polish are basically like American niggers. At least when they are doing violence they are not robbing convenience stores and doing other crimes.

Why these hostile polonophobic kikes arrived to Poland? They want to steal our property and money again? Poles don't visit Israel, so maybe they should also stop coming here

>your masters
You're in the EU faggot.

>Kikes spamming anti pisslam propaganda
Well, good, and mostly it isn't propaganda. Pisslam needs to die out. Now go back to your shitskin country colour revolutuion useful idiots

Well, we can actually enter an open war with our "masters" from EU, while your third world shithole can only compete in pushing tongue deeper into the Jewish ass.

LOL I demand video

they felt like palestinians for a while... good for them, kek

>Hey Fritz, take a picture of me and this fucking thing. Was sind diese?!

There is no such thing as Palestine or palestinians.

Read a book, nigger

Disgusting rats

>There is no such thing as Palestine or palestinians.

Israel is a fake artificial country established on a stolen land. Everybody who claims otherwise is a liar or a Jew.

Hope they catch them all and send them to prison for a long time.