Nothing about the leaks?

Nothing about the leaks?

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.09b34e325f6b

You guys should be fucking pissed. More leaking. I thought Priebus getting fired would stop this shit. Now (((they)))'re trying to make Trump look like a total idiot.

Let's counter this shilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IXKon
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=I1K3Ug5DBw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Agi2c_PVhf4
justice.gov/usao-dc/meet-us-attorney
washingtonpost.com/local/jessie-k-liu-nominated-to-be-us-attorney-for-the-district-of-columbia/2017/06/12/be8100c4-4fc2-11e7-91c9-68d33b3025aa_story.html?utm_term=.5184cf0d1f07
archive.is/xJjQ3
archive.is/NWBou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's archive that
archive.is/IXKon

All hail the new boss!

Damn. Same as the old boss.

Will the shills be stopped today?

You realize that the press sits on leaks so they can dribble them out? Stopping the leakers doesn't stop what was already leaked.

HIGH ENERGY

Know your enemies, Sup Forums. We can stop the shills!

You don't think the timing is mysterious? Even if they sat on it, they're clearly trying to make Trump look bad after his big immigration announcement yesterday. And when are the leakers of this going to jail?

Will the thing (you know what) I'm doing the next week go well?

Christ he's a fucking moron. The local milk people? Admitting the wall is political bullshit? "I am the world's greatest person"?

?????

>You're the new boss

What did he mean by this?

The Vice President isn't going to jail.

Will I get bf?

Mcassblaster is a leaker. Plus almost all his nsc staff are obongo hold overs

Fuck off Shariablue. Shilling and sliding WILL NOT WORK HERE BECAUSE WE ARE HIGH ENERGY CENTIPEDES

It means fuck yes it will work. SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN

If Washington Post is the one with the info, then the CIA is the source.

Probably not even a leaker.

Sauce? If we have a traitor I want to know which one to target.

>You don't think the timing is mysterious?

>implying this was just leaked

I think the timing is normal (((corporate media))) spin. (((they))) will do anything to smear Trump. It's the worst kind of yellow journalism, it's clickbait, tabloid level muck raking.

Will you please go full Hitler already?

Agreed. But who leaked this?

Sauce? What is Breitbart saying?

Will Sup Forums be the ones to stop (((them)))?

HOLY SHIT KEK WILLS IT

Yes.

Will there be a happening in Moscow tomorrow?

we did it again

Do you want there to be one?

are you gonna build that wall?

That wall? I think you mean OUR wall?

WaPo is really scraping the bottom of the barrell for hit pieces huh. This phone call is the one that was leaked back in January.

The AWAN brothers, their wives & friend all say "Hello!".
So do Shawn Lucas, John Ashe and another more well-known dead guy.

NSC is where the majority of leaks are coming from. Those who are friends with McCain & Soros should always be looked at.

[KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Obama holdovers are still getting orders from Obama's Shadow Government.

Sauce? They've had a transcript since January?

>"You and I will always be friends," he said, according to the Post.

I found it funny how they bonded over being full of bullshit regarding their presidential promises.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1K3Ug5DBw4

Sucks that Turnbull got rekt instead

FUck off Shill. Name one single thing that Trump lied about.

in the article right before the transcription starts:
>January 27, 2017, from 9:35 to 10:28 a.m. EST.
This is old news they are digging up to run a hit piece because they don'' (or can't) want to speak about the Unmasking investigation that is going on.

>Lock her up
>Jared will fix the middle east
>Mexico will pay for the wall
>Healthiest president ever
>Biggest Crowd
>Spicer is a Great Guy
>His Generals coming up with the tranny ban

The transcript isn't old news. IT means someone leaked it. I don't care about what Trump said, you faggot. It's all amazing. If you don't think the leakers are part of the unmasking, you're sliding.

he's just getting started beaner. And when he does, you're going to have all your novios and shit back in your little mud shack doing meth.

i aint sliding shit you stupid nigger, I'm just pointing out that we have known about these phone calls since January. My guess is rinsed penis held on to the full transcript and now that he is out he is firing off his last shots.

He's gonna die of a heart attack before he can get started.

Will i win in the new greencard lottery since i know english and want to work my way to the top in your country?

So Trump thought his call with Turnbull was awful because, as per usual back then, Obama fucked us. Unsurprising.

>You guys should be fucking pissed

More concernd about what's going on behind Gowdy. Who is he and WTH's wrong with his eyes? youtube.com/watch?v=Agi2c_PVhf4

Of fucking course i will. Thanks, mr. President.

They basically show Trump is committed to his campaign promises, and is not backing down from any of them.

They even had to add a side bar to help you think about you are reading, I suppose just letting you make your own impressions is too much for the Washington post.

Why isn't he getting prosecuted? I want his blood.

>I fully agree that we should work together. And let me tell you that a lot of what is happening in terms of traffickers in Mexico is being largely supported by the illegal amounts of money and weapons coming from the United States. And this has led Mexico to fight against criminal gangs with the participation of the military and the entire army of Mexico. And this has taken many lives within the military and all the elements that are committed in this fight. But they are criminal groups that are well-armed, especially with weapons coming from the United States illegally into Mexico. I fully agree that both governments can work together to knock out and to do away fully with these criminal gangs.

so tell me why lead bean of mexico doesnt want a wall

Are you going to arrest George Soros?

No thanks, Russia.

They do it to themselves. I'm not shilling for niggers

What the fuck are you babbling about? Learn to speak English.

I think they have to wait until Trump has his people in place. HIs FBI director just got confirmed yesterday, and the the US Attorney in DC district where all of the leak cases will be prosecuted are still an Obama apointee. He needs his people in place to really go after the leakers. It just is going to take time

John Miller is the leaker

How long? Does anyone have a date? A general guideline will do? Is it going to happen all at once? Will Hillary be prosecuted at the same time too?

Hillary will more than likely never be prosecuted, it just politically impossible. Don't get me wrong I would loveit if they did, but civil war 2 would become too real of a possibility unless they had her on video eating an infants heart.
As for timeline, thats all up to the senate to confirm Trumps people, and since they all pretty much universally hate him its not going to be too quick. Maybe by the end of the year.
I do think we will see some lesser heads roll in the meantime thought.

Sauce?

I'm going to go with you since you seem like you know what you're talking about. If shit doesn't start happening by December, I'm going to have to start thinking about rising up.

Can I vote for you in the next election even though I am not an American citizen?

Am i fired?

These leaks are earth-shattering. Yet liberals celebrate.

Trump is still the President of the United States, and if the President can't have a phone call with other world leaders, without being worried about the content of those phone calls being leaked to the public, the entire world, frankly, is in extreme danger.

And yet Sup Forums doesn't give a shit.

He needs to just immedeately arrest them.

They aren't going to stop doing this bullshit until Democrats and Neocons start going to jail.

Will you make anime real?

I think this must have been leaked a while ago.

Anyway, Trump comes across as awesome!

Tough but way more reasonable then the media would have us believe.

Thank you for this GETS excursion into LOL

Study these documents if you want to learn how to influence others effectively.

are slavs white?

>Now (((they)))'re trying to make Trump look like a total idiot.

Trump does an excellent job of that himself.

justice.gov/usao-dc/meet-us-attorney
Obama apointee
Trumps nominee:
washingtonpost.com/local/jessie-k-liu-nominated-to-be-us-attorney-for-the-district-of-columbia/2017/06/12/be8100c4-4fc2-11e7-91c9-68d33b3025aa_story.html?utm_term=.5184cf0d1f07

archive.is/xJjQ3

High energy cringe

Fuck off you butthurt shillnigger

fuck self defined leftists fuck demofags fuck niggers fuck spics fuck jews fuck native faggots fuck queers fuck trannys fuck msm fuck muhammed 'MURICA AND TRUMP FOREVER

If it isn't a matter of national security I want it to be public. For every president. Enough secrecy.

Of course you want it at the moment it makes look Trump bad. Just a coincidence, right?

These were likely leaked months ago and WaPo held onto them for a later date.

They got them right when those initial stories came out about the calls.

Fuck off shill. MSM is NEVER correct. They're fake and liars.

"we love Wikileaks" - DJT

the scary thing is you probably believe this. and you get your "news" from sources that say there are child sex slaves on mars.

Donald, will everything be okay?

the MSM isn't fake, they are diabolical in how they present the news to fit a narrative. They will twist and skew everything to fit it into their anti-trump narrative.
Illegal immigration is an issue every single president ever in history has campaigned on, yet they have to make Trump look bad so they have historical amnesia and try to gaslight everybody into believing Trump is a zealot.
Every other country on earth(save the cucked germans) have strict border controls, its normal and the right thing to do.

Fuck you, libcuck. I know you're nervous about the pedos in your midst because you pretend so hard that they're fake. But let me make something clear--nothing you could or would ever say can convince me that Trump isn't America's savior. I would suck his penis on 5th avenue if he asked me. I will do anything to defeat the evil of liberalism.

10/10 great sliding.

Trump is unique in American history. The fact that you deny it shows that you're a shill.

>admittig the will suck dick on the corner
youre not helping the case here. You kekistanis seriously are cringe inducing to the point im convinced its a disinfo shill op at this point

What do you think sliding means?

Fuck off. First off, there's nothing wrong with being gay. Milo was a Trump supporter from the beginning. Secondly, Trump would never do that, because he's a hetero GOD EMPEROR. I would never have to do such a disgusting act. But being willing to do so AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN is what makes Kekistanis the most powerful force in the world.

journalists need to be arrested and held until they give up their sources. they are aiding and abetting seditious elements in our government. WTF.

Sliding is when you take a good premise--Trump should control immigrantion--and push it into lying conspiracy territory--he's just like all other candidates in history.

Will we fuck up North Korea soon?

i unironically want you to kill yourself

>Sliding is when you take a good premise--Trump should control immigrantion--and push it into lying conspiracy territory--he's just like all other candidates in history.
please go back to plebbit

These calls were leaked the day they happened.

Not an argument

here's sauce sauce on WaPo/Bezos/Amazon and Bezos being bankrolled by the CIA.

archive.is/NWBou

>If Amazon’s $600 million multiyear cloud contract with the CIA is a small fraction of the company’s revenue, there is clear intent for it to grow larger. And $600 million is, by itself, hardly insignificant; let’s remember that Mr. Bezos bought the Post for less than half that amount.

>“We look forward to a successful relationship with the CIA,” a statement from Amazon said two months ago.

Will I get a gf

Before I continue, in case the FBI or whoever is watching, I am not actually advocating murder or any sort of violence. No need for you knock on my door.

Now then, fuck these goddamn leaks. You leakers are sad Trump's president? You leakers wish Hillary won? Fine. Kill him. Whip out a gun and shoot Trump. Leaks are a pussy ass bitch way of opposing him if he's so wrong and evil.