Found guilty now faces 20 years. To be sentenced today. Is this a correct judgement?

Found guilty now faces 20 years. To be sentenced today. Is this a correct judgement?

Sentence 4, out in 2.

>muh young female with her whole life ahead of her

Cap it.

fpbp

Yup

She's so weird-looking it's kind of a turn-on. Her skull looks super thick, I bet she can take a punch like a champ. I could break my fucking hand on that forehead. Just jab her in the face all fucking day, fuck yeah, take this bitch, pop pop pop pop

where is the stream senpai

Maybe break something over her head, she would hardly even notice. Jesus christ I'm so turned on right now.

thats were she keeps her backup unmentionables.

Well shit, now I have this mental image of a canadian being blown by this bitch, crushing random furniture in her head each time he wants her to go deeper.

I think if Charlie Manson can be put away for life for telling people to kill, she should she.

She's got a maisie williams going on, that's for sure.

every year for an inch on her forhead

fpbp

It's like their bodies expected to be retards but the brain changed its mind at the last second.

You just figured the actress for her lifetime movie. Congrats user.

her is a very insidious, callous, disgusting way of getting someone to kill oneself
so yeah she deserves full sentence, i dont give a shit that she was 17 at the time
tbph i dont believe in prison times, but all things being equal, if others get it she should too

Get help.

I reckon open hand smacking her on the forehead would give a pretty satisfying sound

I agree. She told him to get back in. She admitted to it in a text, desu she's a genetic dead end with that 5 head and already thinning hair. End her, she only consumes resources.

Correct judgement. You don't have the freedom to convince someone to kill himself.
Her crime wasn't telling him to kill himself, her crime was being persuasive.

Day of the rake when?

>A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE
Goid, it'll send a message reminding the dumb bitches that they're not invincible

She's a psycho, why do you care how much she gets? These threads are a daily nuisance.

>fucking lost hard at this

Do you have to make a thread about this every fucking day jesus christ man, let it go

Has her face been shrunk using cosmetic surgery? And I thought cruel and unusual punishments were forbidden in the US

Checked

Sure, you hold her down I'll do the punching. Good thinking burger.

Fucking Kek.

WRONG

>is the sentence that has not yet been delivered correct or not?

kill yourself mate

>implying you wouldn't let her train with your needle

someone post the arya copyposta

>ProtestantWorkEffort.jpg
>Effort

>tfw no gf with incest-ridden beady Anglo genes

Perfect, pretty and evil looking.

>2
b-but she dindu nuffin, she dont deserve even a month

She looks like a Klingon, only uglier. And I bet that some prison dyke will actually get to live out your bitch-slapping fantasy

This, Manson got locked up for the same thing.
And as an example you couldn't follow someone around for a year shouting abuse at them and then say 'BUT MUH FREE SPEECH XDDD' when you get busted either

Texas she's an adult for criminal purposes if she was 17

nobody cares about fag moralist judges and jurists showcasing their (public facing) moral superiority by ruthlessly punishing some dumb bitch.

No. It'll go to supreme court if any jail time is given.

Only 20? I'm disappointed

this

kek alright australia come out from behind the proxy this shit was too funny to be a leaf.

Prediction
>probation
Still too much. This isn't Dune. Words aren't magic.

death by rape

rape her to death for the crime

Thats what you get for wanting to start a career as an actress dumb Caraposter.

She's way past her prime.

So, why did you post an image of Quasimodo?

she wasn't bad looking back then

What is wrong with her head?

How about fisting? To the forehead. That would be highly satisfying.

I think she'll serve 3, 10 years probation, will make money from book and/or interviews.

>Is this a correct judgement?
>it could've been me
YES!

Just probation, calling it now.

Kike here. My father is a maxillofacial with some experience in craniofacial surgery and I asked him about this picture.

He says she has mild "bossing" of the forehead and a short "gnathion to nasal" ratio.

He says he has seen this in people whose mothers used things like valium and other benzos when pregnant.

Attached: Fixed.

prediction: maximum sentence, game changing sentence. Digits confirm desu