What does Sup Forums think about Lauren Southern?

Let's find out!

strawpoll.me/13612839/r

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQm_YFUuq0A
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As much as I hate Lauren and her dirty Jewish ways, this spam has to stop sometime.
If people want to listen to this jewess and it makes them at least hate Muslims then that's okay for now. We can mold the Muslim hate into Jew hate later.

typical attention whore

At least one fucking thread with this bitch EVERY TIME I check Pol!

Lauren is not jewish and pol does not care about her.

>Swedecuck hates girl that calls out white genocide

Color me surprised.

She's a whore.

>says she would date black guys

She's a race traitor.

????? retard

go to bed frank

Daily reminder

>reading kike books

>itt

youtube.com/watch?v=CQm_YFUuq0A

fuck off datamining nigger

Why isn't "useful idiot" in that poll? See

is (((deep))) drive cp a way (un)just to get cops into your house?

Hello sven, why did you pussy out form the previous thread now? Hint: it had something to do with this post: 136008130

Ahahah, the fucking Swede cuckold ran away and made this thread because he was getting his ass torn apart.
Glorious.

No. Beta males just can't come up with arguments.

See

Only incredibly obese SJWs refer to men and women as "males" and "females".

I wouldn't know but if you say so.

Varg says she's a kike and I have no reason not to trust him

They are vote spamming 'dislike' though dynamic IPs.
Pay attention to the timing.

THIS FUCKING THREAD FOR THE 14TH TIME

KIKEBOOK SLIDE THREAD

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH , NEW AUDIO TAPES ARE OUT , NEVER FORGET DEMS PAYING FOR RUSSIA-GATE . PRISON TIME SOON

SHAREBLUE , MEDIA MATTERS, CORRECT THE RECORD ARE DONE

MORE THAN ENOUGH ROPE TO GO AROUND

EGAS FROM ORBIT.... IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

Fuck off kike shill

We know very well what they are doing.
What's surprising is that they didn't let people vote more than once, hoping that nobody but them would notice.
I mean, 78 votes?
In a thread with 19 IPs and 30 posts?
Do they seriously think they are going fool anyone?

Excuses. There's IP Duplication Checking. Her shills are the one's spamming.

>There's IP Duplication Checking
That is why they are using dynamic IPs, genius.

>IP Duplication Checking
BAHAHAHAHAH
Dude, I could take my phone right now, start turning off and on the data and it would change the IP, and I could give this 100 "yes I like it", but I won't because I don't care, it's just another bunch of leftycuckolds wanting, and failing, to pull a character assassination on Lauren, just like you tried with Spencer.
The only thing your obnoxious anti-Lauren threads will do is make people get tired of you.

>women
>politics
>ever

Look at the poll lol. FAIL

I'm not but it seems like you are. So you're cheating... Kind of pathetic that the Lauren shills would do that.

Not a shill for anything. Spencer has sort of called out the kikes so he's ok in my book.

>leftycuckolds wanting, and failing, to pull a character assassination

Do you realize she's a fictional character not a real person?

But she's an useful idiot that the jews are attacking.
So only one people can be THIS angry at her: obese leftists.

>all this spam and disinfo
>literally starting off your thread with an out-of-context tweet from over 2 years ago
>linking to the results page rather than the poll
>all this fake consensus-cracking

How desperate are you shills at this point?

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

>holocaust
>recovering from something that didn't happen

The like bar is organic. You made the poll, you should be able to see that. Do post a screen for growth comparison. But I see you changed IP after the 3rd post , so it mught not work anymore.

REMINDER THAT ECELEB THREADS PARTICULARLY LAUREN THREADS ARE SLIDE THREADS, ANYONE WHO POSTS LAUREN THREADS IS A SHILL

>46% of Sup Forums like Lauren

AHAHAHA!
Anti-Lauren shills BTFO!
Atheistcucks BTFO!
DEUS VULT!

Based Lauren is literally the reincarnation of Holy Mary. How could the result of this expected to be any different? it was god-given destiny! Just like Lauren and Trump making Europe and Murrica great again together!

>Holy Mary
More like Joan d'Arc

good point tbqh.
well, when I was typing my memepost I was kinda on the fence whether I should write Jeanne d'Arc or Holy Mary.

It's about TIME Sup Forums stopped paying that whore attention. She is a coal burner and a hypocrite. Her political views are fake and part of an act, so virgin basement dwelling Sup Forumsretards would go to her youtube and worship her as a perfect waifu, while at the same time she EARNS MONEY from ALL OF YOUR VISITS to her fucking jewish channel.

The only reason she doesn't have a liberal / SJW channel is because youtube is LITERALLY FILLED with such channels, competition is unreal over there... it's easier to go full neo nazi as a female to gain fame and popularity.

WAKE THE FUCK UP Sup Forums

fuck off back to your cesspit pinko commie faggot

>about half of Sup Forums are thirsty beta orbiters

Yeah sounds right.

>virgin basement dwelling Sup Forumsretards
How come Tumblrinas give themselves away this easily?
Even just by the way you speak is so easy to recognize you.

But I am very happy that you are here spewing all your rage, wouldn't expect the left to die without some SJWs menstruating over the board.

>Joan d'Arc

Yes! Joan of Arc: Cross-dressing warrior-saint and LGBTQ role model

Contemporary LGBTQ people recognize a kindred spirit and role model in her stubborn defiance of gender rules. Queer writers tend to downplay Joan’s Christian faith, while the church covers up the importance of her cross-dressing. In truth, Joan believed strongly in God AND in cross-dressing. She insisted that God wanted her to wear men’s clothes, making her what today can be called “queer” or “transgender.” She fits the medieval archetype known as the “holy transvestite.” Cross-dressing was illegal, but what really upset the church authorities, then as now, was the audacity of someone being both proudly queer AND devoutly Christian. Her belief that God was the source of her gender-bending queerness makes her especially inspiring for LGBTQ Christians and our allies.

>She is a coal burner and a hypocrite.

There's never been any proof of this. Taking a picture with someone doesn't mean you fucked.

>Her political views are fake and part of an act
Proofs?

>so virgin basement dwelling Sup Forumsretards would go to her youtube and worship her as a perfect waifu
I know it's hard for understand for autistic commies and women to understand, but men can like political content from women without wanting to fuck their brains out, and you can like girls without being a virgin.

>EARNS MONEY from ALL OF YOUR VISITS
First, there's literally nothing wrong with making money from your content. Only communists get upset by this. Second, a lot of her videos were demonetized, and her Patreon was taken down.

>fucking jewish channel.
Not Jewish.

>it's easier to go full neo nazi as a female to gain fame and popularity.
Jesus Christ, who the fuck are you trying to fool?

You shills are beyond desperation at this point. You just repeat the same talking points over and over hoping it will stick, but it never works.

I see you are getting skittish. Feels good desu.

>shills now bashing Jean D arc
Hahaha fucking hell you are getting really desperate

They've been desperate ever since their beloved Hillary got put down like a filthy dog.

Desperate.

>shills are expecting us to believe "polacks" that hate Lauren would keep making threads about her and post about her everyday while posting the Sam new fag tier images
Lefty pol you aren't very bright. I'm undercover in your discord and your time is running out, best find out who the mole is or you're fucked

>Joan d'Arc
>Hilda of the swamp
Like comparing a colour to an animal.

We know it's him, but if he doesn't do this, he'll kill himself.
It's not like he has any influence on anything.

Joan of Arc was Convicted of cross-dressing:

They accused Joan of “leaving off the dress and clothing of the feminine sex, a thing contrary to divine law and abominable before God, and forbidden by all laws” and instead dressing in “clothing and armor such as is worn by man.”

Joan swore that God wanted her to wear men’s clothing. “For nothing in the world will I swear not to arm myself and put on a man’s dress; I must obey the orders of Our Lord,” she testified. She outraged the judges by continuing to appear in court wearing what they called “difformitate habitus” (“monstrous dress” or “degenerate apparel.”)

There is no would plow option so I'm out.

>a lot of her videos were demonetized
>her Patreon was taken down.

why are leafs so stupid? she had monetized all her videos and even made patreon until they got shut down for controversial content.

after that she set up a paypal account so retarded fucks like your self could pay her some muniez

>my grandparents escaped the holocaust
How do you escape something that didn't happen????

Overton window. You wint find one mainstream right winger on YouTube e that does.
What channel should we watch instead then please answer?
I know you'll avoid this question

Hey Lauren, where can I donate my Neetbux now that your patreon is gone?

They escaped the nazis because they confiscated the business they had, she never mentioned the holocaust.

> bitches that need two tons of makeup to look european

K

They are going all out right now. Has something to do with the poll maybe?

>out of context tweet to imply she's a jew after she's released her fucking 23&me
Great start OP. Recommend your employer gives you a raise.

Nice

Yes, they've been completely destroyed in their own land, so leftists use the only weapon they have.
Spamming pics.

God keep these e celeb bs on YouTube

>she had monetized all her videos and even made patreon until they got shut down for controversial content.

Why are commies so autistic and allergic to people getting rewarded for what they produce?

She should be making as much money as possible to do this as a job. But YT and Patreon went full retard. Donations thoug PayPal and Patreon are just citizens giving you money directly in exchange for content, no producer/boss there to influence what you can or can't put in your content. No need to cater to advertisers. All streamlined without needing some "Donate" button on your site. No need to invest before you find out what you get like KS.

If you had a point, you lose all cred by posting these 2 incongruent images. Just a fuck fantasy-hacing Swede.

>so a normal swede then?

Yeah.

MODS seriously please delete these fucking low effort threads SHITTING UP THIS BOARD EVERY FUCKING HOUR

Serious question, user--Why do you think she's Jewish?

>anti troll difficulty- you can't mentioned the grandparents tweet since lots of owned things were appropriated in occupied territories

Divide and conquer shills BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Lauren is /ourroastie/

I see you didn't answer my question because you know you can't answer it :^)

WHY ARE YOU IN EVERY THREAD ABOUT THIS GIRL?

Welp...

>Lauren is not jewish and pol does not care about her.

This, so goddamned much.

He's doing God's work in my opinion
Who should we watch instead? Can't answer it :^)

He puts leftists on suicide watch and scares them.

Also Lefty pol thinking we won't watch someone because their Jewish is retarded
>who is brother nathanael

You would only know he is if you were in the threads all the time as well.

Opportunistic roastie who is taking all of your NEETbux because she makes you feel less lonely. Women are the bluepill