Lord and savior Jesus Christ I never believed in you but I am now save my sweetheart! FIVE HER LIKE COMMUNITY SERVICE...

Lord and savior Jesus Christ I never believed in you but I am now save my sweetheart! FIVE HER LIKE COMMUNITY SERVICE OR SOMETHING.

she should get the full 20.

what time is verdict senpaii?

fuck off and kill yourself.

She deserve 0 punishment.

her brain is growing, she'll find a way to make the judge kys

She should be locked up in a synergistic sentence from betas like you killing yourselves. A succubus improsenment loop of loser boy suicide

Who is she? I don't follow american heroes this much

we should bully her until she commits suicide, you know and eye for an eye

weak attempt to get the cell next to hers? Don't worry, she's gonna get a slap on the wrist. Probly just community service.

if you tell me shes a drumpf daughter i believe holy shit look that deformed head

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, thats why you go after family first

Please Baal give her the chair!

this is skinny her. she was fat and creepy looking when she told the boyfriend to off himself. she's got big bones, she'll get fat again when she goes to prison

hopefully nothing or next to nothing.

Baal? You are part of the democratic party? You guys sure got pissed off and super involved in the fight against IS when IS destroyed the temple of baal in palmyra.

She looks like an elf imo

Lewd

Ten years min.

She deserves it but sentencing her is legally retarded
How you draw the line of when saying "kill urself faggit" is acceptable?

I agree no one can be held accountable for talking to someone else or telling them to do something.

she convinced some guy to kill himself.

THIS THREAD FOR THR 5TH FUCKING TIME

MODS ARE ASLEEP WITH A PURPOSE.....

EGAS

>How you draw the line of when saying "kill urself faggit" is acceptable?

When they actually do it then people are jailed.

>An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, thats why you go after family first

But at least it's fair. Now you have guy serving decades in prison for looking at a picture and 1/3 killers getting out in less than 10 years.

>she convinced some guy to kill himself.
He must have been a beta orbiter, wouldn't leave her alone with her whore ways
it's all karma, whatever happens to her will be just

No, he wanted to do it and did not need convincing. HE had convinced HER to support his dream which was important to him and she (as the good woman she is) supported her man into following his dream even when he doubted himself.

She told her ex to kys and he did. Now she faces 20 years in prison.

So it's completely based on luck?

Mods exist
i have pic related proof

>So it's completely based on luck?

No, if you hound someone to end their life you can still be prosecuted for bullying.

Yes

What do you expect when someone tries to command god as a joke?

Disagree. Suspended sentence, 5 years.

WHERE CAN I WATCH OR GET UPDATES?!

That dick shaped head looks kinda jewish. Also has she expressed any remorse?

Change it up, what if a parent did this? Daily brainwashing and bullying and gas lighting, then the kid finally does it.

Murder.

she should get sometime. 20 i think is bullshit but i haven't read all the transcripts, but she is a danger and giving her NO TIME is retarded.

pro photoshop faggots btfo

this is the original picture. she does not need to be photo shopped hotter to convince people she is innocent... she was always innocent and anyone who thinks otherwise is fucking retarded.

She's beautiful. It would be a crime against the white race to imprison her.

She was not charged for telling her bf to kill himself.
She was charged because she knew he was dying while on the phone and didn't call 911.
This case isn't about free speech.
You can't be held accountable for telling someone to kill themselves when they end up doing it.
Stop spreading misinformation.
Why does this case keep getting brought up?