Bill Gates = /ourguy/

Bill Gates = /ourguy/
Abortion Drugs Discovered in Bill Gates’ Vaccines: Secret sterilization program discovered in Africa

realitieswatch.com/abortion-drugs-discovered-in-bill-gates-vaccines/

Well he was doing it openly for a while, his organization would pay men to get sterilized.

I suppose it was not successful though because Africans view children as a retirement fund so they have as many as possible in hopes that one can take care of them.

Is this fake news?

This is probably a load of feces, but going full salarian on this krogans would fix half the problems in the world.

After that, we should start to spread the rumour that chinese testicles raise the libido and whatch them genocide themselves, and then we are 100% free of problems.

Did you read that pajeet? I have faith in you'ses, dont fuck it up. You have 15 years.

>people still get mad at Bill Gates

There isn't a single living man in the world who has prevented the birth of more black children.

>people don't think Kissinger is our guy

He continues to publicly advocate for population control in the third world.

>Abortion Drugs Discovered in Bill Gates’ Vaccines: Secret sterilization program discovered in Africa

Well, it failed.

Thank you based Bill!

Probably fake news but still - mass nigger sterilization? One can only dream user. One can only dream.

Why does Bill Gates care so much how many babies Africans have? Instead, he should buy a big yacht and enjoy his life, like all normal Jewish-Russian oligarchs do.

>There isn't a single living man in the world who has prevented the birth of more black children.

I thought he was funding Malaria-preventing mosquito nets in Africa. So what gives?

>He continues to publicly advocate for population control in the third world.

There was a news story that the African Catholic Church found human pregnancy hormone in the vaccine—the hormone was to cause an allergenic reaction when a woman later gets pregnant—essentially causing miscarriages.

Whatever happened to that story?

STOP SENDING AID TO AFRICA. LET THEM STARVE.

There are 1.2 billion Africans and most of them rely on foreign aid to survive. However, due to poor cognition, they keep having litters of children.
There are 59 million Thai people, and they receive no foreign aid and have a sensible birth rate.

LET. AFRICA. STARVE.

Reckless procreation is child abuse and a human rights abuse!

Your graph is shit. It doesn't account the hordes of peaceful gentlemen arriving from the third world

SHILL THREAD

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH , NEW AUDIO TAPES ARE OUT

SHAREBLUE , MEDIA MATTERS, CORRECT THE RECORD ARE DONE

MORE THAN ENOUGH ROPE TO GO AROUND

EGAS FROM ORBIT.... IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

The pakistan graph should be tanking with all their inbreeding.

>Reckless procreation is child abuse and a human rights abuse!
fully agree.
Sadly it is the children that suffer for the bad choices of their parents.
>muh children argument
Can't help it. Children should never suffer.
Sterilize the wog parents, that is the answer user.

>Instead, he should buy a big yacht and enjoy his life

You really dont get how rich that cunt is do you?

I always like him more than (((Steve Jobs))), shit be upon his grave

>realitieswatch

Stopped reading right there.

Why dont we tell the chinese that eating african penises increases libido?
They already eat tiger penis or something, you can work it up from the "muh dick" meme

News of the Future : Bill Gates eaten alive by swarm of re-programmed robotic mosquitos.

Wrong quote?

I had that approach too. I think that after poaching the nigger, when the moment of cutting the trophy comes, they will commit suicide before. Facing the BBC meme when you have the chink meme between your legs its going to be suicidal.

That or either gay chink poachers will become a thing.

It will be like filipines now but reversed. The cute little twinkbois will be the predators of unaware black dicks. Niggers would run like hell if they smell (girl)dick.

The future cable TV looks entertraining.

I must respond to myself to get a better echo so someone eventually makes a battle royalesque anime of sassy crazy twinks hunting niggers to literally eat them cocks.

N-not that I will whatch b-baka senpai.

please bill gates is an absolute failure then as africans still have like 8 kids each

thanks onu for the basic right of procration.