What to do with a weak chin/jawline besides surgery?

What to do with a weak chin/jawline besides surgery?
>inb4 suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

ejpmr.com/admin/assets/article_issue/1464674021.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your head looks like a dough ball

Break it and get it adjusted for free. Same for nose

Put your fucking tongue on the roof of your mouth and keep it there. Fucking hell, get a glue gun and glue it there.

you can always be son to the president bro

hijab

also, your teeth are probably total shit. get braces.

You're very attractive.

Uhh. Just have a weak jaw? Nothing can be done, you'll just have to accept the way your face looks, and make it work for you. Thankfully, as a man, you're not judged nearly as much solely on looks, if you were born a hideous woman, then you'd have some real problems. If you're worried about relationships, find other values to offer women. Financial security, decent morals, loyalty. Whatever it is you think would build a healthy relationship.

If this is solely about self confidence, just be confident. I know it sounds difficult to comprehend, but only God can judge, so you shouldn't really care how you look, take pride in yourself and soldier on.

Kill yourself chinlet

>nothing can be done
are you retarded? he needs to push out his upper maxilla using his tongue over time. his upper maxilla is totally fucked because when he swallows his tongue pushes his lower maxilla instead of his upper.

>implying it's me
There's an image search function in the arrow next to numbers

kill your mother for drinking when you were a baby

take testosterone

Perhaps you're a dentist, so I'll take your word on that. That being said, some people simply have weak chins, without surgery, they'll always have weak chins. I was working under that assumption, since I highly doubt that picture is him. I'm pretty sure that picture is some youtube kid.

Have a unique personality

Holy shit. This sort of works.

his jaw muscles are fucking weak. this guy needs to eat a fuckload of hard nuts starting right now, and every time he swallows his tongue needs to be on the roof of his mouth so all that force is pointed there. over time, his upper maxilla will push out and he will get higher cheekbones. he still needs to get braces though to unfuck his lower teeth so he can actually close his mouth.

Take the bogpill

Eat Chewy foods, OP.. stop eating soft food, so eat more steak, etc.
>literally
problem solved.

>What to do with a weak chin/jawline besides surgery?
stop mouth breathing
grow as much face hair as you can to cover it up.
when you have kids, don't let them mouth breathe from a young age, they would look like that

Testosterone, Trenbolone, and other steroids with high amounts of androgens

That picture is very homosexual.

that is a picture of gods

Date only women with Treacher Collins so you regain the jawline advantage

just be yourself bro.

It is a birth defect, a product of genetic degeneracy.

>MICROGNATHISM

Mandibular aplasia is
defined as incomplete development of the mandibular
process of the first brachial arch. Its prevalence is less
than 1:70,000. It is usually associated with low-set ears,
transposition of the viscera, congenital heart defects, and
rib abnormalities. Micrognathism, also called
micrognathia, strawberry chin, hypognathia or
hypogthathism, is a condition where the jaw is
undersized. It is also sometimes called "Mandibular
hypoplasia" It is common in infants, but is usually selfcorrected
during growth, due to the jaws' increasing in
size. It may be a cause of abnormal tooth alignment and
in severe cases can hamper feeding. Hypoplasia of
Mandible would result in protruding of tongue, difficulty
in mastication and oral hygiene, difficulty in sleep and
snoring and deformity in neck and chin muscles. 1
Aesthetic deformity and unpleasant figure are also an
issue in these patients.

ejpmr.com/admin/assets/article_issue/1464674021.pdf

gods arent "5 feet" something m8

or whatever the queens units for the real units of measurement are

Grow a Leonidas beard to augment your chin

also they arent shitskins

develope your neck muscle OP

Literally everyone needs to do this on pol and intimidate pencil necked leftshits

I was overweight/fat as a kid and it gave me a little bit of a double chin, so I pushed my jaw forward and kept my tongue glued to my front teeth to flatten out the double chin.

Fast forward 20 years and now I have a godly jaw line (and lost said weight).

>parroting that video
OP's pic is not an issue of someone who has his jaw set wrong. He has an issue of proportions, and nothing can change that.

Test wouldn't do anything. What you're looking for would be HGH, but that causes every tissue in the body to grow. He'd simply end up with worsening issues, and likely a multitude of complications.

Someone like the OP's pic would require a dozen surgeries including bone grafting to construct a new chin and jaw line. People like that simply shouldn't ever be allowed to breed under any circumstance.

I dont get this meme. The guy on the look would look better if he was confident enough to go to the gym and not hide behind video games all day.

Use the most potent Androgenic ( masculine) hormones you can find. It will make your jaw better.

His nose is allright, fgt

grow a bread, lol
or get an ugly gf

Orthotropics

How do I increase my frame size? Im 24, 6ft tall and have the width and depth of a skinny 16 year old. Im fucked

? you can talk with low value whores as you want to this doesn"t say anything

you fucking little beta male looking up to steroid shitskins

youre pathetic

The guy on the left has major genetic issues and confidence won't dissolve them away. Gaining some degree of self confidence might help him through life, but that person is living with some form of major birth defect.

I mean there's obviously some reality to this, the guy on the left will never look as nice as the guy on the right, that being said, don't expect to be a playboy that fucks 10s all day every day, there's plenty of women out there, you probably won't snag the greatest fish, but you'll snag something nice and make it work, at least if you try. The end,

wait, what? why are they pouring water on his face and jerking him off after getting knocked out?

blacks are really subhuman

Just be yourself, bro

I find you strangely attractive. The kind of ugliness who become sexy.

You're not going to do much to alter your bone structure aside from HGH, but thats incredibly dangerous and will cut your life short.
Just build muscle and live with having small chest. Most people these days are obese or overweight any way.

jelly brah?
you can be as beautiful too

Hello dr. Mew

are you retarded? you need to not take meme videos as medical advice

jelly for what?

he destroyed his body with steroid and then died of a heart attack as a 20year old while doing coce and fucking trannies in asia

fucking pathetic

I'm a YouTuber with content for 12-18 year olds with about 300.000 subscribers.

> How can I redpill my viewers without trigger all the migrants in my community + avoid shitstorms caused by the media

I am a Jew with an almost Aryan nose and strong jaw and chin
TAKE THAT NAZIS

>136012435
do it like pewdiepie

enbrace the shitsort if it happens but just slowly use some pol meme's

memes rule our world, spread them like a virus

Can trust the French to sexualise neanderthal man

honestly, there is no solution. I'm not gonna bullshit you, you will not get an attractive wife. Your best chance is to wait it out and find a single mom or a post-wall sub-5. I'd suggest using rubmaps and other interests outside of women.

Bleach shitskins if white
if a shitskin kill yourself

That isn't him, dudes dead actually.

This is what happens when you race mix.

Honestly no suicide required. Go to the gym and acquire an aesthetic body. Your face is less than desirable but women fuck ugly men all the time as long as they provide them with somthing of value like a sense of humor, luxurious accommodations and masculine frame.

Literally Zyzz yourself

k :')

By stop being a Jew

I never really liked this guy, I don't have a problem with people working out, personally I don't work out, I don't see the point. If this was a hunter gatherer society, I'd consider needing to be stronger, but the reality is you don't particularly need strength. Maybe to fuck bitches, although I'm in a relationship currently, and I've never lifted a day in my life. Really all you need to do is remain healthy, your body won't look like that, but you'll live longer and feel better.

That guy unfortunately did a lot of effort, and I'm sure it boosted his confidence, but he died so young it didn't seem worth it. Not an excuse not to work out, now if the rumors are true about him abusing steroids, that i'd never support. Do it all natural, don't try to look grossly big because it isn't necessary in today's society. If you're smart, you'll never be in a fight in your life.

wow if the pic is you op do some shit that gets you killed like seth rich

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

They probably fucked a lot of women so your point is moot

Put on a mask, start going to gym and become a big guy. Not necessarily in that order.

>People like that simply shouldn't ever be allowed to breed under any circumstance.
Yes, you should let the niggers only breed, what a fucking retarded subhuman you're

I don't think you got my point

Bette to trigger. More optics being provocative. Just maybe hold off on "has all the likes."

veni vidi vici?

he literally didn;t do anything but take steroids for a few month and lift a little weights

he's a little manlet who is under 200lbs

he died because his precious little shitskin body couldnt handel all the steroids he pumped into his shitskin system

he is pathetic and now he's a dead shitskin nothing else

Nigger Zyzz being on gear isn't a rumor. He cycled so often you could set a clock by it.
I don't think he honestly ever claimed to be natty.

Nice totally illogical strawman.

Idiot, humans are made to be jacked strong apes, not sedentary couch potatoes like you. Your definition of fit is flawed

Surgery.

work out. roids, HGH

Work out.

Focus on chest (bench press, heavy) to increase chest width.
Focus on shoulders (shoulder press, heavy) to increase width.
Also focus on back work outs that target the lats.

Pic related is the only surgeon that can help you.

ugh fuck those pathetic shitskins.. and fuck niggers --__--

What are foods that contain testosterone and what are foods that contain estrogen-killers?

cut your own balls off and become a modern woman or quit pondering such trivial things child.

made me think

Holy shit... Just die and revive. It's the only solution.

I'm near chad too
If only I had one cm more of height, jaw and some minor change in the nose

get a job at Walmart/Tesco/Ikea. be the local Alpha Male.

How do you fix a weak jawline if you unconsciously mouthbreathe due to asthma? Low lung capacity basically means I can't get proper breaths through nose

ITT, chinlets, jawlets, manlets and dicklets. Possibly even handlets and hairlets.

KYS

They serve you at pizza express with garlic butter

Zyzz still lives you fucking retard

Got your back, we must all take steps to avoid the estrogen jew

>hairlets
Means that you're high T. Kys low T faggot.

Is this because we don't exercise the jaw as we did in prehistoric times?

>hyuk hyuk hyuk

Having male pattern baldness is a genetic disorder, and the coincidental trend of heightened DHT does not have effects elsewhere in the body.

Baldness is just a bad gene.

1-consume testosterone = grow facial hair
2-then hide the chin under the beard!
the pic related is natural amino acid, it increases your boddy's production of testosterone
start researching testosterone NOW

>tfw not a chinlet
my chin protrudes even farther than my nose