youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/trump-transcripts-reveal-man-committed-private-public-maga/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1797487059
time.is/ET
washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-list-of-contenders-to-head-dhs-includes-at-least-two-texans/article/2630459
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

say it with me

WORLD'S GREATEST

What're the chances Acosta is a right wing plant to make media look retarded? Nobody can be as delusional as he is, right? He's reaching Louise Mensch levels of parody.

mager

Any ordinary person would have shame, but they are paid so well that they do not mind humiliating themselves for their communist agenda.

You're underestimating the effects of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I'll take your word for it, Hans. Not that the FBI will care.

I swear it was 20 000 last thread

Trump had to have leaked these call transcripts himself. He comes off fucking brilliant in them.

We have the best negotiators.
No way, these idiots really believe they are correct.

it's a sandnigger
they need vast psyop networks to appear coherent at all
times up sandniggers

DC needs to be checked for hidden Artillery that might be used against the WH.

If the WH isn't going to be swarmed by Suicidal Leftist hordes, it's going to be taken out from afar.

Also, pay attention to the Shill Operation being done on Sup Forums since 6/2:

this transcript is the most entertaining thing i've ever read, i swear...

So who was on these (Aus. and Mex.) calls? i'm convinced the leak is on the US's end.

What does this mean, what is the context and what is it referring to?

gib f-35 pls

what can we do about the sudden spike in jew-on-jew verbal violence in America?

So this is what the MSM is going to use as today's "BOMBSHELL REPORTS".

He's the definition of dunner krugger effect. Look at his rant on CNN after the interview, he deduce the raise act to Mexicans, Muslims and Minorities despite none of those groups being centered in the topic at hand . if anything he's showing his bias.

watch and laugh?

Fuck off Frank

>fake transcripts that read like a leftie fanfiction of what they think Trump talks like
>Implying Trump is more concerned with looking bad than the country getting bad deals
>Vacation
ITS NOT A FUCKING VACATION HOLY SHIT

IGNORANT ARROGANT ORANGE RETARD
IMPEACH IMPEEEEEACH

>Dow Jones up 23% since Trump got into office
>S&P 500 Index up 16%
If Trump actually manages to lower the corporate tax rate to 15% then the American economy is going to fucking explode with growth.

How completely ass blasted is the deep state right now? Every one of thier leaks ends up making Trump look better. Trump is literally laughing at Obongo with other world leaders (who pretend to love Obama in public). How absolutely miserable are these people right this moment?

I doubt the transcripts are even real

That aussie deal obama signed to let 2000 people into our country.

it was reince

Considering Bezos broke this story I doubt it's real.

o-our guy?

2nd ammendment is the most important right in human history. How else are you supposed to defend the other human rights declared on the most important document in modern history.

no audio i bet

>The Constitution is a living document written by immoral elitists in the past and must be re-interpreted and re-written each generation
>A poem on the side of a statue is a permanent law that cannot be gainsaid

It's almost like they are politically biased and not rational intellectuals. Really makes you think.

Those tax cuts are already priced in somewhat, but yeah it will be huge if he can get them done.

MAGA

They are real and didn't come from the security services, they came from somebody in the WH who deals with these things.

>no matter who trump signs on with
>they hate israel
great

Fuck, this is gonna be big if it's true

Everyone who meets with Trump off camera in privacy says they are surprised by the way he speaks and operates yet the transcripts look like kiddy tier campaign speech so who's the liars?

Or he's just an Iranian agent like Huma. Didn't he hire some guy with Hamas links?

>fake
>implying Trump or Sanders aren't going to confirm the transcripts within the day by bitching about leaks

Prepare your excuses for why these calls are actually proof of 4d chess.

it's a psyop where shalom sandniggers want you to believe they're not brothers to salam sandniggers and both want to see whites destroyed
Mcmasteer I'll assume is a Cathoshit
remember
salam sandniggers bomb us, shalom sandniggers write articles telling us not to get upset

>They are real
How do we know? What's to stop WaPo from just making up the transcripts? It's not like they suffer consequences for lying.

Obama agreed to take our refugees we lock up in detention centres and in return we give nothing? (goodwill and alliance, I suppose)

Now Trump wants to renege on that deal

>interpreting law
How is this even a thing? The words law.

I thought he was a neocon.
Definitely not British style.

Fuck off. Stop tripfagging, stop spamming, and stop larping, you faggot.

Remember. We (the alt right) are against this immigration bill because less non-white immigration is actually bad for whites. #Tulsi2020

I don't give a shit what he said to those two leaders. What pisses me off are the leaks themselves. I really hope Kelly cleans house and that Sessions' presser tomorrow about leaks is substantial.

Trump is firing him today at 11

Why do all these faggot conservatives shill for 3rd world immigration even though they know the migrants all vote Democrat?

I mean, I don't even give a shit about race, my best friend is a spic, but seriously that doesn't mean we need to import more of them wtf

Gotta stop with the Thernovitch monkey source. Don't forget that the random adviser leaking shit to the californian gorilla has his own rivalries and battles. If trumps keeps him own cernovitch is spewing bs

Please senpai, no more niggers

Thanks for baking, Aussie. How much longer did you think you would be able to go?

By their logic, the "Constitution has to change with the times". Of course, this completely ignores the concept of consent of the governed, since the ORIGINAL meaning of the Constitution and amendments was what was ratified. They basically want an excuse to change the Constitution without passing amendments.

Bribe by Big Business Oligarchs for profit.

>What's to stop WaPo from just making up the transcripts?

Libel laws.

McMaster objective is to install people to fawn over him going by his track record with this administration. Anyone who disagrees with him is kicked out for yes men.

I hope he got called out on twatter for that. Retard TRSodomites need to realize he's controlled op already.

Australia gets very few illegal immigrants who walk here

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/trump-transcripts-reveal-man-committed-private-public-maga/
>Very Fake News: Trump DIDN’T Say the Wall Wasn’t Important, While Turnbull Admitted ‘Refugees’ Were Economic Migrants

>leaks still coming even with Kelly in charge

This punkass White House can't stop the Resistance.

It's not even libel if wapo says we are reporting on what a source said trump said instead of this is what trump said

Trump is cuck, Turn'White'Bull stealth Alpha.

Is that a joke? They know the WH isn't going to sue them and even if they did, the judge is likely to be a leftist and side against them no matter what. They lie and misquote him on a regular basis so why wouldn't they here?

So as great as it is, there's no way the immigration bill is going anywhere before 2018 when we get more (hopefully) republicans right?

BANG

Show 'em who's the boss, Malcolm.

BASED surferpepe

shalom sandniggers are trying to slowly genocide whites and deconstruct western culture

>Transcripts conveniently confirm every leftist fantasy about Trump
Totally real

I think this are old documents that was already stolen and ready to be leak.

Waah waah i'll look bad so plis help me feed me wid spoon
Holy Crap.

He doesn't have enough twitter exposure for anyone to care

theres' that one jew

>How is this even a thing? The words law.

Define "obscene". Define "cruel and unusual punishment". Define what a "well regulated militia". Define what a "person" is.

they aren't paying you enough

They should just purge the WH and start recruiting Sup Forumsacks

Reminder people believe wholesale the pee dossier file.

You're close

Define "ratification"

what'd I miss, the fuck is this

If you read the WaPo caveat, they say spelling mistakes included in the transcripts are kept in, theoretically this might be a fishing trip by the trump admin, and the spelling mistakes could lead back to the leaker.

>I will be seen as a weak and ineffective leader

Fake news.

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, AUGUST 3, 2017

>publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1797487059

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster. Later in the morning, the President will participate in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event. In the evening, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Huntington, West Virginia. The President will then participate in a Make America Great Again Rally. Later in the evening, the President will depart Huntington, West Virginia for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

ALL TIMES IN Eastern Time Zone (ET):
time.is/ET

>10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster

>11:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event

>3:30PM Out-of-Town Travel Pool Call Time

>4:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>5:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Huntington, West Virginia

>6:20PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Huntington, West Virginia

>7:05PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Make America Great Again Rally

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT departs Huntington, West Virginia en route to Washington, D.C.

>9:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

>Trump taking credit for the Obama Tactical Deployed Economic Boom

face it, Obama and everyone thought they will get a Hillary presidency, so Obama put his thinking to concoct this economic time bomb, too bad it had to be Trump to witness it and not Hilldawg

Fake News straight from the Amazon Post.

Guys, what if these transcripts mean that Trump actually is a failed billionaire?

Literally reads like neogaf fan fiction

just fuck my mother fucking fake news up famajam

>THE PRESIDENT participates in a Make America Great Again Rally

lol this is what he does everytime his agenda isn't going anywhere

These just seem so fake.

Iosif your funposting is going to get you killed.
WASTED.

Where does she keep getting all of these boxes?

Hows that progressive agenda going?

Are you purposely acting retarded?

If Obama made the deal by executive order, why can't Trump un-EO the deal?

Reminder Hillary lost to this man

washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-list-of-contenders-to-head-dhs-includes-at-least-two-texans/article/2630459