*sips tea*

If you guys want reliable news sources to stop embarrassing and exposing your "president", maybe Trump should stop saying so much stupid shit and making an ass out of himself on Twitter, don't ya think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYzB96_EK7s
youtu.be/vF3lIg9cHJ8
futuredanger.com/
zerohedge.com/
drudgereport.com/
thereligionofpeace.com/
antiwar.com/
breitbart.com/
alternet.org/
cnsnews.com/
washingtontimes.com/
freebeacon.com/
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/wikileaks
twitter.com/hbdchick
immigrationreform.com/
twitter.com/FAIRImmigration
twitter.com/NumbersUSA
unz.com/
americanthinker.com/
newobserveronline.com/
amren.com/(hard
dailysignal.com/
salon.com/
fivethirtyeight.com/
politico.com/
realclearworld.com/
realclearpolicy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has anyone ever successfully shown wikileaks to publish fabricated emails?

Sage

Agreed. Too bad they won't listen. They think InfoWars and Wilileaks are informative and reliable haha. Trump loves stupid people!

SHILL THREAD

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH , NEW AUDIO TAPES ARE OUT

SHAREBLUE , MEDIA MATTERS, CORRECT THE RECORD ARE DONE

MORE THAN ENOUGH ROPE TO GO AROUND

Uhhhhhhhh why would Julien Ass-sponge be hiding in the UK then? If he isn't faking anything, then surely he has nothing to hide from...

Also, various top-ranking DNC members have come out of secrecy and said that those emails were fake. Simple as that.

You made this same thread with the same op image yesterday, fuck off cunt

Why don't you fuck off? U MAD BRO? Conservaturds are sooooooo easy to trigger lmfao.

Wikileaks is only real news when it suits his narrative or agenda.

Pointing out that you are a mentally ill fool that has made variations of the same thread for months is triggered? go back to your westboro Baptist church rant you schizophrenic cunt. Must be slide time.
Hint to others this mentally ill idiot has made bullshit threads like this with the same 2 to 3 op images and posts for months.

Exactly. Only when Wikileaks exposes Republican corruption do Republicans hate it. But when they expose the wrong party and leak the wrong facts (in this case, against Democrats), then they LOOOOVE Wikileaks. Sad!

>fucking retard doesn't know how corruption works

once you threaten to expose them, you're their main enemy, you ninny

Exactly OP. EXACTLY.

The site they say is real news says there are child sex slaves on Mars.

This is the fifth time you've reposted this thread and it's not getting more efficient.

>If he isn't faking anything, then surely he has nothing to hide from...

Yeah every government in the world wants him dead because he publishes dirt on everyone he can get his hands on.

Can you point me to the STORIES AND DOCUMENTS IN THE PAST 10 YEARS THAT ARE FAKE?

Childish speculation. Proven to be fake news. See the lawsuit. Btw, Trump will be compelled to face it and to testify. Think not? Clinton v Jones. Exactly the same.

oh for a second there i was under the illusion that Seth Rich was shot in the back twice with nothing stolen ($2000 watch on him etc) is that fake news?

I did.
And IT FELT GOOOOOOOD
SUPER MALE VITALITY

who keeps making these stupid old format meme reaction images with boku no hero academia characters

(me below)
also how do you feel about wikileaks admitting IT WAS SETH RICH WHO LEAKED EMAILS TO THEM? do you believe that is a coincidence?

shill

Who else likes the taste of that blow broth?

hahahhahaha that was funny.....

What is done in the dark, will be brought to the light

That meme. Do you have no self-respect?

*unzips tea*

>Getting paid to defend CNN

you better be supporting your family with that money user...

>UN flag
loser

is this the same shitty bait as yesterday? OP is replying to himself pretending he's not himself

either bait or stupid

>same hero academia poster making macro text memes fishing for (You)s
>shitting on Wikileaks

Faggot alert!
Faggot alert!

>exposing our enemies

Obviously, since attacking your "allies" for doing something within your agenda would be fucking retarded

When has anyone ever gotten mad at someone for doing something they wanted?

They should start making blinders for people too, not just horses

Liberals would eat that shit up

Stop taking the b8 m8s

Whats with these boko no hero academia memes?

LOL, yes, actual government documents are "fake news".

It's amazing isn't it? Every single story or document that makes the DNC look bad is fake.

Fucking idiot a guest said that. That in no way suggests that infowars believes such allegations. Look something up for more than 5 seconds and you wont look like a moron.

Crunchyroll and Nextflix are making certain weeb shows mainstream. Mainly because it has so much in common with American capeshit

Atrocious meme
Dont forget to sage everyone

Sage negated.

All he has to do is shut his mouth and legislate. How hard is that? To not run your mouth for 5 seconds?

Isnt it crazy how so many people in MSM (including Bill Maher) straight up said that Wikileaks is a Russian laundromat? Bill Maher straight up said that the Russians were making fake documents and giving them to wikileaks. Its amazing how these people will just blatantly lie when they are mad.

>president
>legislate
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=gYzB96_EK7s

Trump isnt making an ass out of himself, hes making an ass out of you, you fucking milqetoast cuck faggot.

"DNC MEMBERS SAYING ITS FAKE" lmfaooo you fucking sheep retard, they say its fake because it implicates them. If your little brother went to school and was showing pics of your dad fucking you in your ass would you say they were fake?

but cnn told me that hillary clinton won... and was president butthats a lie.......

I don't think any amount of shilling for cnn will save them...

Democrats had Seth Rich murdered, we will never forget that

also kill yourself shill

CNN will collapse soon after the 2018 elections. No amount of money dumped in will save them. If no one is listening to CNN there is no reason for them to exist so they will stop pumping money in. Problem solves itself.

Flag

youtu.be/vF3lIg9cHJ8

InfoWars is humorous to me, but WikiLeaks is unironically a exposing of governmental corruption that they have no choice to but pretend it doesn't exist.

So if you understand that basic concept why are you here? Trolling I suppose.

I just came here to call OP a faggot.

Never. Everyone involved with wikileaks knows damn well their credibility would be irrecoverably destroyed by releasing anything false.

Fuck off, ShariaBlue shill.
Sage this slide thread.
Hi, NSA!

Lmfao why is everyone getting triggered by a leaf posting like a flaggot

So you admit wikikeaks is unbiased. Also work on your shilling, this is embarrassing even with the knowledge you are purposely trying to sound cancerous.

>If you guys want reliable news sources
yer graphic is weak user.
>mfw wikileaks is the ONLY source that is 100% accurate over the last decade, find another news source with no retractions over the last decade...

I've posted up in the past some news sites I follow. Currently my list is well over 200 or 300, probably more. If you're only getting your news from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, NPR, you're getting all the same narrative -- even what I'd call "advocacy journalism." Do yourself a favor and check some of these sources out.

News Aggregators
futuredanger.com/
zerohedge.com/
drudgereport.com/
thereligionofpeace.com/

Alternative News
antiwar.com/
breitbart.com/ (leans right)
alternet.org/ (leans left)

U.S. News Sources
cnsnews.com/
washingtontimes.com/
freebeacon.com/

Twitter Accounts (you MUST browse Twitter feeds!)
twitter.com/Cernovich (journalism)
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet (journalism)
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux (everything)
twitter.com/wikileaks (Wikileaks)
twitter.com/hbdchick (human biodiversity)

Immigration and Immigration Reform
immigrationreform.com/
twitter.com/FAIRImmigration
twitter.com/NumbersUSA

Essay/Opinion/News
unz.com/ (leans HBD)
americanthinker.com/
newobserveronline.com/ (hard right)
amren.com/(hard right)
dailysignal.com/ (leans right)
salon.com/ (left)
fivethirtyeight.com/ (left)
politico.com/ (left)

The entire family of RealClear sites covers left, center, and right:
realclearworld.com/
realclearpolicy.com/
and a dozen others

why can't the left make good memes?

>I just came here to call OP a faggot.
me too!

Hey, CTR. Have you ever heard these words? GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA! USA SMASH!

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

>to liberals wikileaks is on the level of infowars now.

Fucking amazing given how much they loved it when it was all about exposing spec-ops in Iraq or NSA activities.

They are truly insane

The leftie obsession with Trump's twitter account is getting tiresome. Haven't you gotten sick of us exploiting your predictable biases on this yet? I'm literally getting sick of winning people over with this. It's not like anyone legitimately thinks Hillary's tweeting style is better.

Wtf I love big corporations now.

*sips cum*

sage btw

How can you have fun being a fake liberal? I'm serious, what do you gain from pissing off autists?

Go fuck yourself shill. Herbed

Ive seen this exact OP 3 times now.

Sage

This is a slide thread. Libtards desperately don't want you to hear about the Awan/Rich connection and Wasserman-Schultz committing treason.

sage and report!