So does Sup Forums really think this is wrong?

I don't.

Two Christians in love, what's not to like.

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/100011252712112/posts/278601012524987/
youtube.com/watch?v=gT11jm7bLzI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The acid bottle in his garage

fpbp

Black dude is probably rich.

Yes. If I had his body and bank account I wouldn't be hooking up with that 6.5/10 looking cunt. Unless she had an amazing personality of course, in which case good for him, I respect that.

>meghan
potato nigger
they're perfect for each other
member only WASP is white
he should have a go at these two next

Yes, but at the same time I don't want to put a stop to it. It's a great way to filter out the low quality women.

Once you go black, whites don't want you back.

It's David Johnson, one of the best running backs in the NFL, if not the best. If you listen to him talk, he's really humble.

i thought mods were deleting these blacked threads

Report it.

Well, his most appealing characteristic for young white women isn't his humbleness.

That's actually good, she is removing her retarded genes from a white genepool, making it stronger. I think Sup Forums is more about (((MSM))) brainwashing to racemix.

Be honest with yourself OP.

It doesnt really look quite right does it.

What is it?

KIKEBOOK SLIDE THREAD

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH , NEW AUDIO TAPES ARE OUT , NEVER FORGET DEMS PAYING FOR RUSSIA-GATE . PRISON TIME SOON

SHAREBLUE , MEDIA MATTERS, CORRECT THE RECORD ARE DONE

MORE THAN ENOUGH ROPE TO GO AROUND

EGAS FROM ORBIT.... IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

harsh

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH , NEW AUDIO TAPES ARE OUT , NEVER FORGET DEMS PAYING FOR RUSSIA-GATE . PRISON TIME SOON

Blacks are incapable of distinguishing a good looking white woman from an unattractive white woman.

It is like how whites can't tell an old asian woman from a young asian woman.

Just imagine him as a low wage worker. As humble and nice as he is, he probably wouldn't be able to get a sweet ass like that.

There is nothing wrong with her. She's very cute.

Vegas odds that they stay together.

I think you're mistaken. It's not even that unusual for hideous looking niggers to hook up with hotties nowadays. Besides, this nigger isn't even hideous looking: his body is especially very appealing to women.

kikebook.com/100011252712112/posts/278601012524987/

Attractive (7+/10) woman with fairly bad looking nigger.

Also, David Johnson's wife isn't really that great looking. Certainly no 'sweet ass': no hips, stomach not very nicely toned, weirdly proportioned legs, tits are fine, nothing more, not a very beautiful face. Fine, not beautiful.

And to think I'd ate the pussy where that big black dick had been

youtube.com/watch?v=gT11jm7bLzI

This is why

Women like resources, not looks.

fpbp