Why does this maggot still have a job?

I love Trump like a father but goddamn I don't get him sometimes. Jeezus man.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/

>inb4 the Israel stuff. It's fuckin breitbart.

Look at those puppeteer hands..

Because Trump loves generals, this is his one of two weakness in regards to the deepstate. (The other being Kushner/Ivanka) they take advantage of his respect for generals to worm their way into his inner circle.

(((breitbart))) is another zionist rag

>yfw Trump hires you based on McCain's recommendation.

That is quite secondary to the actual situation bro. >I "inb4'd" that point anyway.

True.
That and I think Trump tried to please the GOP with mainstream hires at first.
How do we fight this cancer?
Pic related is winning ffs.

You must be especially disappointed that Trump has not made good on a single promise by getting a law thru Congress. Not one.

Oh sure, he had a few good executive orders but those are played out. He needs to get laws through Congress to do right by you on any more promises.

I know if I were a Trump voter I would be furious that he squandered his first six months without getting any major legislation passed for his agenda. Turns out he doesn't know the system better than anyone. They don't do it when he tells them to. And it isn't so easy. He flat out lied to you to get elected.

The great deal maker hasn't made one yet. He doesn't know how to lead.

weak. sad.

>fuckin breitbart.

fuckin breitbart indeed. Literally fake news. Oh the irony.

You know he has been absolutely viciously, systematically attacked by demonic hyenas, traitors and corrupt scumbags, swarming him, biting him, one by one, trying to bleed him out through obstruction, kangaroo courts and lies, subverting this country (and even murdering their own - His name was Seth Rich fucker).
If you think the left is going to regain a foothold if they succeed you are too stupid to live.
The rule of law just has to corrode a little bit more and you snot nosed little metros will be absolutely raped and put down.

Its actually true. AND jewy. It's truey.

Trump can't ever lose the support of rabid Never Trumpers like Bill Kristol, John McCain and David Frum...

Idgi.

>Bu-but master things are starting to fall apart, the war isn't coming soon enough and they've got a thread they won't stop pulling!

>"I don't care how you do it, but do it."

There's such a thing as anti neo-con and pro-Israel. Really.

why can't he just fire him??

That Trump has McMaster in to please people that will always hate Trump no what he does.

Brocks house niggers are up early today..

that's not very Canadian of you. Let me guess, you moved there for the free healthcare and mailed in your vote for Trump.

I keep forgetting I'm a leaf. I talk in first person American since like a year ago.
I said "this country" in a previous post referring to the US.
But whatever. If America goes down, Canada goes down.

He got us Gorsuch. He could golf every day for the next 3 and a half years and he'd still have been successful.

> deeply anti Israel
Lolwat, and that's listed as a negative?
(((())) is at work

No, I don't get what you mean literally. He doesnt have any of their support. There's nothing to lose.

Yeah yeah we know.
The point is he's subverting Trump and still has a fucking WH job.

>took Obama years and years to pass Obamacare, failing on the way several times
>b-b-but Trump didn't repeal and replace Obamacare in 30 days and on his first try! Incompetent blumpf, why did you vote for him
>reeeeeeeee
So fucking pathetic

The statement about losing Never Trump Neo Cons like Bill Kristol was irony. The only people in the media I've ever heard support McMaster are people that want Trump's head on a stick.

he can if he wants

but he's weak. sad. can't lead. ouch.

I take it you don't use the free health care because it offends your sensibilities.

Obama didn't have the congress on his side. Trump supposedly does but even his own party members hate him.

That's truly what I call being incompetent.

You fell for the used car salesman meme.

>this user is L I T E R A L L Y defending McCain

Holy shit man the absolute state of your life

To be fair, Trump has RINOs like McCain who's much more popular with Democrat voters in surveys. Plus MCCain's voting record is litterally the same as Diane Feinstein on immigration.

This. And he'll get another scotus pick as well. He could sit around watching anime while getting his dick sucked by a team of illegal immigrants and I would be happy.

Fuck Israel. Im glad we have someone in the white house right now to counter Kushners kike zionist bullshit. Kushner has money in Israeli Settlements ffs. Trump needs to be challenged, as does any good leader, and he surrounds himself with smart people. The ones who get their feelings hurt when told theyre wrong tuck tail to the media, this is a good thing.

Gotcha. I'm actually pretty triggered today. Not thinking straight.

Obama had a stacked Congress for the first 2 years

Obama had 60 Democratic senators to pass Obamacare. Trump has 50.

Of course they hat him faggot, he's an existential threat to their swamp existence. He clobbered them all ruthlessly during the primaries.

If you're gonna troll, at lest be intelligent.
Faggot.

Why was this twink so angry?

I love how Bannon is waging war against people in the WH by telling Breitbart what to report.

I actually am Chronically medically truent. I very very rarely go to doctors. All they do is bitch openly, while you are standing there in your underwear about how overworked and underpaid they are and throw dangerous drugs at you.

Jesus faggot, there's more going on in the world and the wh than just muh Jews. Lets keep Trump alive and in power for the next 8 years and then I promise we will put the jewish question before everything else. Ok?

Hes not subverting trump, he's aware of the threat, and the jews have soviet tier spying. Israel is our friend as long as we give them money and sell them weapons with our own money, they'll fuck us at every cyber security corner just like the chinese, and militarily dont give a fuck about our soldiers, or any non jew for that matter unless its to strengthen their grip on the middle east. Theyre pretty shit allies desu, and offer fucking nothing.

Actually, good points.
Maybe he's Trumps inside guy to keep the Jews in check. 4D chess.
You just improved my outlook for today.
You're not a faggot.

I dont really give a shit about jews, what I care about is real subversion in our government, not the fake subversion youre siding with the mainstream media on. And as far as trump being kept alive I think he's fine, he'll probably be in power longer than most of the senators opposing him, theyre old as fuck, and sickly. Trump is fairly healthy for his age.

> 4d chess.
Kys

'WH user' said something big was gonna happen yesterday.

that all formal charges/indictments would happen wednesday. nothing happened?

If McMaster is anti-Israel and anti-Trump he is my hero.
When will he lead the revolution?

When you're done sucking every last drop of cum from my dick.

Oh no, what will happen to Israel now! This general is an antisemitic MONSTER!

Are you fucking kidding me, Sup Forums?

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

Fuck Breitbart!

> Believing LARPers

>deeply hostile to Israel
Maybe he's not so bad after all

Oh I should have known you were a Canadian ADL Jew OP.

Thanks for revealing yourself.

Ok, no more Breitbart comments unless you post a better news source.
I cited it out of convenience.
You're being tedious anons.

>the republican party is suddenly a reliable, trustworthy and loyal asset now that they hate drumpf

the absolute state of amerinigger politics

Why is Breitbart shilling for Israel now? I thought they were supposed to be the good guys.

They always have. Or at least for as long as I've been reading it.
You just sort of tune it out. They trigger the msm and are basically on the right and usually supportive of Trump. More or less. A step above Fox at least.
I would love a better news site desu.

>hostile to israel
WTF I LOVE MCMASTER NOW

Lol at fucking Kikebart. We need a holocaust on the media.

Did anyone see Cernovich last night freaking out about this? "He actually said Palestine was a country!"

McMaster is purging the NSC of Bannon allies. That's the only part of this story that's true.

It took a while, but the adults are finally in charge at the White House.

>DEEPLY HOSTILE TO ISRAEL

wait a minute... is he /ourguy/ after all?

pathetic shilling dude. at least you used your real flag. but I don't think you convinced a single person with that disingenuous bullshit

Fuck off. Use your real fag JIDF shill.

HOLY SHIT THE MEMES WERE REAL

TRUMPENREICH NOW

Ok you guys mostly all suck dicks. There were like 2 real anons on this thread and they're gone now.
I am going to stop watching this thread now.
You 'll be talking to no one.

>opposes Trump pro Israel agenda

Good.

I wonder how McMaster is going to explain Trump's transcripts being leaked to the Washington Post

>I wonder how McMaster is going to explain Trump's transcripts being leaked to the Washington Post
CIA - $600 million - Amazon Web Services - Washington Post

pretty simple really

If wouldn't blame him if he went to mar lago and tweeted, call me when you worthless faggots have passed some legislation.