fuck of fake news

THIS
H
I
S
nothing will happen

I'VE BACKTRACED IT

>>or in a bodybag

No.... only a body bag.... with her family in tow.... no more corruption in government for 100 years....

This bitch says equipment so jewy it hurts my brain.

Consequences will never be the same again.

How long until some autist takes matters into their own hands?

There will be consequences!

I am trying to join Capital Police so I can investigate this kind of shit right here. I will hunt the corrupt.

They're Will bee con-sequences

There will be pure coincidence!

It's a nothingburger!

DWS done goofed

buncha newfags in here that don't understand the reference

Ur u gonna be a fag , newfag is the best.

Cougarfags are the worst

To be honest, it's more of an old new fag reference

I'm looking forward to this world of new and different consequences

I get the reference, I know where it's coming from.
Because I back traced it!

someone post her tits

Episode III: Revenge of the Consequences

she fucked up real bad

They won't?

I got it from the state police and the internet police.

this is a big fat russiaburger

like what???

vandalism?

or worse?

>fuck of fake news

This is a direct quote and a picture of her in the scene where she says this direct quote.

What part about this is fake news?

America's Got Consequences!

That's it! For years ive been trying to find a name for her hair. I've just been calling it wet dog hair.

I love watching this blowback unfold. There will be consequences all right.

Overpaid because he had dirt on the DNC with his video camera system. They bought him off.

The upcoming YouTube "Censorship Corner" for all "Racists and Conspiracy theorists" is just a sign of how desperate to cover up the murders and the pedophilia. There will be no stopping this and they are starting to realize this.

i believe the reason he was hired was to spy on other house members emails etc and to give them to DWS/DNC. why do you think he was paid 6x what a normal part time employee would have made?

You need to go back to shill school...you answered your own post with a "this". Try a little harder faggot. And now a link to DWS making a threat to a Capitol Police Chief when he refuses to return a laptop:
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1aJhN6PoE

CONEQUENCES

GOYIM

CONSEQUENCES

4U

Proof that demons walk among us

Pic related

It's jews like DWS that make me question if David Icke was right about the Reptilians. Just look at her, senpai.

It sucks with what YouTube is trying to do, but if they end up shutting it down, another venue will rise. The internet is like the mythical hydra...cut off one of seven heads, another one will strike. The reason YouTube is doing this is because the left is losing, and the like to dislike ratio tells the story for anyone who cares to look.

A real possibility.

he is right. jews: highly intelligent reptilian style thinking. shape-shifting: changing their names or identifying as ethnically white.

jews are shape-shifting reptilians preying on our civilization.

Watch this interview.