RFID Chip

What does pol think of the rfid chip?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/08/02/wisconsin-company-holds-party-to-implant-workers-with-microchips/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pol loves it.

its good, you should try it.

I nor any of my love ones will have this. I know what (((They))) will do with this.

Deus Vult. Check'em.

it's a meme
we all carry around smartphones and getting chipped isn't necessary
they even have biometrics now

The mark of the beast.

Stupid conspiracy that never came true. Like chemtrails, project bluebeam, FEMA camps, etc.

MeMe tier technology.

Great for getting strays back home

Cant wait to for it to become a normal thing, so we ll know finally we are in the end times.

With sufficient AI advancement and coverage, the chip will be rendered obsolete. That's true. But it will be the first step

it is
it's not just about ID and location, it's about control of the sheeple through chems/electrical impulses etc
smartphones are a stepping stone to the chip
wearables are a further one
the chip is their endgame, their great work
once we're chipped we're screwed, forever, barring alien intervention

this.

>normies getting chipped.
>I instead will get ripped.

enjoying your cellphone goy?

Among other things, I think it would have to be a LOT smaller than that before I'd let them stick one under the skin of my hand.

>control of the sheeple through chems/electrical impulses etc
t. tech illiterate frog

This so much.

Nintendo inadvertently revealed their plan a while ago, it's called the leapfrog strategy

fortune.com/2017/08/02/wisconsin-company-holds-party-to-implant-workers-with-microchips/

When do they start making RFID guacamole?

these chips can be fried with a strong magnet if need be

still, would rather not get one, just make a card or a wristband

It's a way to make people more like cattle. Always under control and surveillance.

The chip itself is nothing special, just a fancy RFID. It's the global infrastructure that matters

doesn't belong in the human body long-term. Only good use for them in humans is violent offenders. Implant in skull in itty bitty faraday cage to prevent easy removal.

When I was 10 (28 years ago), I was in a cult that disseminated information about these chips, and believed they were the mark of the beast.
This cult also practiced excorcisms and had a lot of survivalists, so make of it what you will.
I was pretty fucking surprised to turn 18 and find that the world hadn't ended yet.

If it works on vampires...

>faraday cage
sure, put a device that needs to interact with the EM spectrum on a faraday cage :^)

No need for chips anymore. just a tiny, almost unseen tatoo somewhere in your arm which you can scan and you're good to go. hell, now we can even scan unique feature every person has in his arm like if i remember right veins or skin marks which could be use the same way a chip could be use. so no need for those old-school chips anymore.