Jews

I get it, their endgame is for us to be extinct. My question is: what is their motivation to wipe us out? Why are they doing this to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's easier to fight against apes, than developed human beings.

Jews hate Christians for two reasons:

1. They hate Jesus and see him as a heretic who denounced and humiliated their most revered religious scholars. The pharisees are the precursors to modern talmudic judaism.

2. They hate whites because to them white = inheritor of Roman culture. Romans dismantled their temple and sent them into exile.

3. They hate all goyim because they were taught from birth that they deserve to rule the world and goyim are scum. So it must tear them up inside to be a vagrant people while the descendents of Rome created all culure and conquered the planet.

its easy to beat someone if your enemies dont know what your after. they wont reveal there hand until germany is 60% black

because thats what life in general does..it competes in any way it can..there are species of insects that infiltrate ant colonies, lay their eggs and the ants themselves nurture them and raise them thinking them their own...I cant remember the name of the bugs but it shows that life is always about the struggle to be on top

Ignore the first line. I typed it out then amended the content of the rest of the post without editting it.

so once again germany failed at both tasks.

/thread

They think it's their destiny to rid the world of all goyim. It's 100% religious.

Because they must.

So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

If you're slow the Jew was the serpent and humanity (i.e. whites with souls) are Adam and Eve.

Twofold.

One, because Israel has ethnovirises for everyone, but can't exactly use the European one because of too much interbreeding and shared genetics. So if only Jews are left and Europeans get blacked, that problem is solved.

Two, to destroy the seed of amalek. It's believed that they became what we today see as the Germanic ethnic groupings. God commanded their total destruction, and the Jews have yet to complete this task.

Because they can't think through the implications of things far enough to realize that if they gimp IQs and install huge deadweight losses on the economy, not only everyone else but even the Jews themselves will also end up poorer as a result.

That, or they're so committed to relative superiority, that they're willing to play a game with negative absolute rewards in exchange for maximum relative rewards.

I ignored all the lines

I think according to Hitler, they want a low IQ population to control. You see this already.

To your credit greatest ally, I'm only talking about reasons why the most aggressive jews hate white christians, not all jews.

of course you did

Organized white people is the only group that has presented any kind of threat to Jews in recent history.

They are in the process of finding out that organized white people might still be better than Muslims, which is why I am a bit happy each time Muslims BTFO a Jew in Europe. "Oy vey, we didn't account for this!"

>Answer. Pic related.

Because they are tool themselves..

Wrong. Their endgame is to have us all as their obedient slaves. Complete control

To serve their every want and desire and to make them shekels.

The wiping out of many of us goyim is just a hobby, a past time for them to enjoy.

(And a mass sacrifice to the devil)

Because of their own survival. They think it will be safer for them if the country is multicultural.

They only care about their own interests - same as anybody else on this Earth.

Because we are the unicorn , the beast of burden who won't step in line.
They want to trade us in for some nigger/Asian hybrid.

That and they've been practicing destroying societies for a profit for centuries.

I mean it probably makes sense to you with your very limited knowledge on the subject but in real life the shit you wrote is wrong, even for """""""""""""aggressive jews""""""""""""""""""""

It's a way to developing a new market also making white Twinks a precious commodity

Jews are parasites. Whites are the only host organism ever to truly try to fight them off. If they can rule over a world of 85 IQ mud people with no rallying point (race, religion, nation, family) their victory will be complete.

Brown people:
-fuck a lot (more people to sell shit to)
-aren't smart enough to manage money wisely
-chimp out but can never organize a real revolt against their masters

They reduce the population to make us more manageable.
Easier to control and harder for us to resist.

Jews are Satan's slaves

Not all jews have the same motivations, but their ultimate goal is to be on top and rule without obstacles like whites. It's not like they hide it either, pic related.

Sup Forums's humour is unique lol
I love this place because of this

Why
Why can't Jews realize that organized white people are the thing they've always wanted?
It should be a great romance of cultures.
The Jews have longed so much for someone, anyone, who they would not feel contemptuous of.
They feel contempt for the lesser races.
They feel contempt for each other.
They feel contempt for their own selves.
Then Whites came along and built a great culture! One that would accept Jewry!
One that would say, "Come here! Profit! Be our happy merchants, we can grow rich together!"
Most of the most decent people in the world have been whites. And then there are the countless geniuses!
And what did Jewry do?
The same thing they always did.
They wreathed themselves in contempt and began attempting to enslave everyone who made the mistake of trusting them.
Hell, it's what they do to their families.
Why did we ever expect them to treat outsiders better?

You can't even trust in a Jew's bad nature... They're not even bandits, in the game theoretic sense. A true bandit will do the right thing whenever that happens to be the greatest profit. A Jew will actually do the wrong thing for less profit if they also get an opportunity to express their universal contempt. Push come to shove, Jews are the only thing worse than bandits: they're game theoretically stupid.

Then elucidate us on anti-Christian and antiwhite sentiments among jews

Brazil? LOL!

Slave class

They are very tribal and operate like a secret society, and actually are in charge of or have partnered with the prominent secret societies like the Freemasons and Skull and Bones etc. They all work towards a common purpose and that is a depopulation agenda which includes WW3, and ultimately the fulfillment of Biblical end times prophecy. Then, after they have wiped out 95% or so of humanity, they intend to live forever through technology....and they want to do all of this quite soon actually. Their outline for their NWO is written on the Georgia Guide Stones Stones, which were publicly unveiled on March on March 22, 1980. March 22 = 322 and is a reference to Genesis 3:22 ...they want to be like gods. A lot of false flag terrorist attacks etc happen on March 22. I could go on but yeah, thats the basic premise. They have their bunkers in different places, for example under the Denver airport. Look at the murals and other artwork there, its all symbolic and alludes to this coming apocalypse that they have planned for us.

There are two angles to the plan. One is to remove a historical global competitor from the stage, possibly their only competition.

The second is a bit deeper, their goal is to force gods hand through prophecy. they work for demons who despise humanity and want us to piss god off so much he wipes us out for good and allows his angles (fallen and not) to use this realm he created for humans. People who aid them are rewarded with power and wealth and its done through ancient bloodlines that sold their souls long ago.

Unsure if the removal of global competitors (western europeans) is being done so that they can follow through on making humans piss god off so much he destroys us (competitors would stop it?) or if the destruction is part of the pissing god off tactic.

Remember they are jewish by bloodline but worship satan and demons...and it could be something as simple as giving the west two options, destroying the jews (which actually might piss god off enough to have him step in) or getting destroyed ourselves...or something deeper than that which would require western europeans to be such a tiny minority that they would never be able to stop the elite once they realize whats really going on.

Only the very top understand whats really going on, there are millions of higher up elite who just think they are accomplishing one small piece of the puzzle without knowing what the whole puzzle will look like. Many are duped without realizing it....basically if your making awesome money you are helping them even if you dont realize it and wont believe it.

>It's easier to fight against apes, than developed human beings.

I dunno, sure they don't have the skill but they do have the numbers and the brutality.

OY VEY!!!!!

"בשוק סמייא צווחין לעווירא סגי נהור"
Theme : m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM.

have you guys ever noticed that on the back of the dollar bill, it has the star of david? It's not 100% clear though.

sorry for it being sideways, idk why phone pics do that shit.

I'll take "quotes that never happened" for $800, Alex

Yes! Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans. The anti-human Jew hates and wants to destroy all non-Jews. He will also destroy even other Jews who are less destructive and evil than he is, if they get in his way. Apparently, the wickedness of the Jew is genetically based.

numbers only do so much. And this is without the world using it's real nasty tricks.

this

Israel and the jews single-handedly beat a coalition of 10+ Arab nations yet was never able to win a war against the white race directly. They will use their American dog to kill all of their major enemies (Iraq, Syria, Iran) and weaken all others (Russia, Arab nations in general, China). Then they will order the American dog to commit suicide (perhaps while taking down another powerful nation or block of nations: Europe) after which they achieve total dominance over the world.

Yes but it's a lot less safe, and they don't seem to have a hard time thriving in places like america.

Because the (((globalists))) want a docile, yet eager and dumb workforce. One that does not question anything the (((elites))) are saying, demaning and giving out.

One that can be eternally enslaved within the system, one that can be eternally made to work the most mindless tedious jobs, to keep the infrastructure and the pyramid scheme going that enables the (((elites))) to live a comfortable, safe and luxurious life.

The final redpill isn't particularily complex. (((They))) don't care for the color of the skin of their slaves, but they recognize that Whites are more likely to not be eternally content with how the world works. (((They))) are trying to build a global empire, ruled by select few families. And they're not dumb, they know that no empire lasts forever, so they're changing the rules.

They make us fight against each other. They control both sides of the political agenda.

OP doesnt know their after our freedom.
FUCKIN SNOWFLACK, SHARE BLUE KEK, GO BACKTA REDDIT YOU GAYFER

thinking in term of "anti-white sentiments" just shows how far you are from understanding the subject

Also tail feathers match the menorah

its because they are commie marxists
jews are responsible for the rising of communism but not all jews are commies
commies are jews lite

Because they hate Christians

> posts with a swastika. what a faggot.
> spouts pseudo-historical meme data as though it's fact. what an asshole.
> claims to have a problem with world domination.
So,..youre just a larping piece of shit who's half hearted, lackluster trolling is the very unmaking of Sup Forums

yeah nature is part of the jewish conspiracy

They've been expelled 109 times for good reason. the Jews, above all, are corruptors of the soul. No one likes gypsies, but they don't inspire the intense hatred Jews do since they do their own dirty work.

A parasite race that infects all they touch. They don't fight their own wars and pay their own way, they make us supply the weapons, make our politicians express approval, tank our economies. The best source for this is Dr. Kevin Macdonald.

Adam Sandler is a jew.

No, that's Islam. The Jews want Goyim slaves.

They see like this

White = Christians

It doesn't matter if you're an atheist

They want white people dead

Competition. The Jews want only servants. China or India would be their next target, but they'll orchestrate a war between the two.

It's always about control.

Mostly they are insecure, even the >60% and coming >40% is already an improvement for them

but they are also spiteful of this happening to us because in the past it was always them on the receiving ned

Their religion. That's it. They believe that certain prophecies and events must come to pass before their messiah comes. So instead of waiting for these events they MAKE them happen. There is a reason they had to make the three towers fall. There is a reason they believe that Muslims should replace whites. Its all in the Talmud as written prophecy for their false messiah.

ummmmm...

There is a small group of people who control the world wealth, and are responsible for starting every major war since the dawn of time. What no one is going to tell you here is they worship Lucifer.

Pic is fake, he never said this. Love your flag btw.

Great, we're all basically fucked then. How do I join them to secure my future and the future of my family?

You sure showed me with that photo that does not match the menorah

>doesn't like swastikas
>ad hominem instead of arguments
>has no problem with jewish world domination
hmmmmm

I find it very hard to trust an Israeli poster

>here are two reasons why Jews hate christians
>provides four reasons

Leafs, everybody. Not even once.

You are beneath them. Pedigree is everything to them.

Why does a tapeworm infest an intestine?

They think and act like women.

You can"t sell your soul to the devil.

It's a dead end

I know converting is very difficult and converts are looked down upon by jews, but there must be a way to not be considered an average goyim by them?

Building up and controlling a big firm (pharma etc.), basically just having lots of money maybe?

Most of you are satan's slaves.

If you can't beat them, join them.

Even then you yourself can never be one. Your grandkids can if you sell your kids souls.

Money could work. Enough money that you are welcome at a Bilderberg meeting.

Go back playing on the beach, shlomo

Read Albert Pike's morals and dogma

And if you can't join them, change your game plan from "beat" to "grief" and thrive off their years of frustration.

You should all just brutally murder every Jew you run across. You know they don't stand a chance in a direct physical confrontation, and I'm not even calling for that. I'm saying shoot the kike or cut its throat on sight. If they are waging war on us, shouldn't we be fighting back in a way that gives us the advantage?

Enjoy the hellfire, then

I am not joining

You don't know that, arrogant one

Whites have repeatedly figured their game out throughout history and when we do we usually get to murdering

Nonsense. That is absurd. I grew up in a Jewish area. Doctors, lawyers etc. Those people are not the problem, and you know it.

you sure you know how a menora looks like?

Pure Coincidence!

Greater Israel, that's all they want. Haven't you figured out that the same people who are bashing the muslims on the MSM are the same who let them in in the first place?
(((They))) wanted to topple well settled healthy arab/muslim states in order to set up "democratic" regimes where (((they))) knew Salafists would be elected. Perfect examples would be Syria, Lybia, Egypt or Tunisia. (((Their))) endgame is to, have a casus belli against these newly formed radical islamist regimes through the west's hate against Islam (see 9/11, Paris and Brussels attacks, all the attacks in Sweden/Germany...) in order to use mostly Euro and US troops to fight an another (((defensive war))) the same as in 1967. They would win this war standing on the corpses of thousands if not millions of europeans, americans, arabs and poor/middle class israelis and be able to annex massive amounts of Land for the Nile to the Euphrates and it is explicitely explained in the Bible and if you dont believe me the Nile and the Euphrates represent the two blue stripes on the Israeli flag. The land acquired would also become rich and viable in terms of fossil energies. Stuff's all written in the Talmud goys.

This no coincidence...

>Jews think and act like women
I think you're onto something
That contempt is like permanent shit-testing

Fuck that. Kill them all. Every last one. This evil genetic defect must be ended for good. Jews are literally worse than niggers. Ignore the fucking niggers chimping out abd go after the real war criminals and exterminate every single last fucking one of them.

>Servants to the pharmaceutical industry not being the problem
>Lawyers not being the problem
Really?
You might want to rethink those statements.

> their motivation
Irrational fear.

>Jesus Christ
>You belong to your father, THE DEVIL

>St. Augustine
>It fell completely under SATAN'S inspiration; formerly the children of God, They became the sons of devil
>The true image of the hebrew is JUDAS ISCARIOT, who sell the Lord for shekels

your parents didn't tell you satan isn't real, pasty white boy? lmao

We'll have a lower IQ meaning that we question things less and we'll be identity-less, rootless and have no sense of belonging.
(((They))) will then be able to make all of humanity their debitcard slaves without facing any backlash.
It might also have to do with the fact that the European goyim is superior to the kike historically, athletically and aestheticlly.
According to their holy texts jews describe themselves as the masterrace whilst the goyim is nothing else but a creature equal to cattle that should be nothing but a slave to the jew.
Jews are trying to force their religion to become true.