I want to swirl

I want to swirl.

Both of those figures are against miscegenation

Both are degenerate

This type of couple never happens. No sane white man would find a niggress attractive.

>ankh tattoo

WE

That is Harām

Give the ol lickidoo?

Feels better when you know(or at least believe) it's wrong.

WUZ

>t. 98 pound little boy who sucks trucker dick in public bathrooms

SAD

at least this one isnt "oh shit while devil evil"

If by "sane" you mean "low-test" then yes

What's the 44 tattoo mean on her ankle?

KANGZ

Obama was 44th president of the US.

Is there some larger point to that pic other than "We don't disagree on a damned thing, but we can still fuck"?

most blacks don't really give a shit. they hand pick and offer to pay the ones who are stirring shit up.

WE

What's swirl also pic looks like dogshit drawning

Topkek

Truth is both of these people are trash from small southern towns falling for race baiting. But at the end of the day Cletus wants pussy and LaChrisha wants dick. Since they are close they fuck.

American Thought" by Watson Mere. *READ* This piece has nothing to do with interracial relationships. This image is more so of a symbolization of 2 cultures that have lived on the same land for almost 400yrs but for the most part don't comprehend or understand each other. The 2 differing figures lay in the same bed with the bed itself being a representation of the United States and both reading and resting their minds on 2 separate ideologies. One being a white supremacist mind set bent on maintaining their perceived rule over the land through oppression and the other a Pro-Black frame of thought focused on becoming conscious of one's self, establishing a lost and dormant African culture and resisting the oppression coming from the contrasting culture.

>m-m-must b-be projection

SAD

niggers stink.... and if you're desperate enough to race mix at least do it sensibly and squirt your failure seed inside a gook pussy or something

So do I.

looks fun

Let me guess, black supremacist?