Should I Get Married? Redpill me on Divorce

> Girlfriend of 3 years wants to get married and have kids
> She has good job, comes from great stock, and is totally redpilled
> She's also down to "secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" :-)
> I'm fine with the marriage ceremony, but really don't want to sign the wicked contract that is a marriage license

Should I do it Sup Forums? Pressure from her and her family is mounting. I want to start a family with her, but I'm way too aware of the tendency of western women to totally fuck over their husbands and take half their shit.

Let's see some Redpills on Marriage and Divorce!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
youtube.com/watch?v=jWMYWHz5r0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marriage is to honor God and produce offspring. If you're not saved do that first so you can lead your home like the Bible says

That's the real redpill

Get a prenuptial.
Then do it faggot.

Maybe prenups mean something in Switzerland, but America is notoriously anti-male in the cancerous realm known as divorce court.

I'm going through a divorce right now. My wife thinks I'm cheating on her and I am not. She does not believe me so filed for divorce. I can afford a lawyer so I hope everything will work out. My son turned 3 yesterday and she only let me see him for 30 mins. The pain I feel not being able to see my son is worse than any I have felt before.

>gf wants to marry
>gf has a good job
you're going to have kids and then fight for the rest of your lives about childcare and who watches the kids. then she's going to divorce you and demand more alimony and child support to pay for child care while she works

a mother should be at home raising the kids

If she is red pilled why does she demand a government contract?

Marry her and fill her with tons of beautiful white babies. Always be in charge. Don't be a limp wristed faggot.

Judges throw out prenups all the time :-/

I've been married over 30 years. If you find the right woman, it's awesome.

That's because most retards make unenforceable contracts. When done correctly, with at least two lawyers present, they are usually accepted.

This myth needs to stop being perpetuated. There is hope that a prenup will be enforced.

Currently she works, but I'm moving to a new position soon and will start making $250k per year. She loves the idea of being a stay-at-home mom, so it just might work... Her sister currently is one, and her mom stayed at home for long portion of her childhood.

>Being a Christcuck
>Unironically worshipping a literal kike
Pathetic

I might be able to talk her out of it... she's said several times she doesn't care about the marriage, but now that the talk has become more serious she's bringing it up. I think the family pressure is getting to her.

Prenups don't hold up in court but it wouldn't hurt.

Why don't these guys just kidnap their ex wives and torture them to death
>inb4 he's still a millionaire
It's the principle of the matter, murder that bitch

>3 years
wait until 6

I'm recently married. It's fine for us, besides the green card crap. She's European, and not a big fan of the US.
I'm not sure about anyone else, but when I saw here I knew that I was going to marry her. It was a bit odd, but I just knew.

But you have to make sure to be a leader. Women don't want weak men. Even though the woman is "in charge" (you'll see), they want the man to make the decisions and take care of them.

It's time to think like a nigger. Get married, have many kids and forget about money or getting old.

Yeah, I think if I make one lock-solid it will deter any potential shenanigans. I should probably meet with a lawyer a few times alone and get it ironed out prior to bringing it up with her.

Yes, a divorce judge may very well see your pre-nup as an attempt to overrule his (or her) judgment. She may also take it as evidence that you were planning to divorce your wife from the start -- even if your wife is the one who filed, and also cheated on you, ran off with your kids, etc.

If she is redpilled based on its definition on this site don't get married. She believes in lies and fairy tales. She believes in baseless conspiracy. She will make shit up about you and rationalize cheating on you with it. Never trust anyone who believes in stuff without facts.

Well, normally I would want to wait longer... but biological clock is ticking. We're both in early 30's. So it's a post-wall scenario. Easiest relationship ever. No fights, no arguments, hot sex 3-4 times a week. Best woman I've ever met by a mile, so not going to just trade her in for a new model that ends up being a lemon.
> inb4 someone says wife should only be 17 or some shit

This but since most religions support marriage he can choose the one that fits to him. Christianity is just one out of thousands.

If she objects just make the argument that even though you have fire insurance you never hope your house burns down.

What did humans do before there were priest's, ministers, rabbis, and judges and ship captains?

Thing is neither one of us is religious. She went to Roman-Catholic school when she was younger, but hasn't gone to church once the entire time we're together. So the whole thing kind of feels like a meme anyways.

If shes asking its prolly more ultimatum than not senpai

Bahahahaha literal worst nightmare

Religion just help since it more than a legal matter that keeps you together then.

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

wrong. Woman are satanic.

the world is in the end times, all children will be born soulless, only we are the ones with souls left to save.

it started in 2012 December 21st, anyone born after that is a child of satan.

no one said the apocolypse would happen overnight, its slowly been happening

Get married, be a man.
* ** Don't Have a bachelor party the day
before your wedding. * **

in this climate I'd wait a solid 10 years.

If she understands the situation men face (not just occasionally mimic the virtues of men) and thinks you are valuable she will do anything and find ways to keep it going that cannot be faked.

If she is concerned that her man is keeping his options wide open now against his every other indication then marriage won't stop that or make the man more relaxed (a goal she should have).

You can both afford to look after kids individually if it came down to it, so all the pressure of marriage is coming down to her desire for attention - that is the biggest problem with society and needs to be corrected for if marriages are to last again.

Almost, it can get slightly worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWMYWHz5r0I

Divorce Courts are stacked with feminist jewesses. What you have to realize is that part of the reason for this is that it provides them with the opportunity to undermine not only existing marriages, but to prevent marriages by making divorce such an obvious threat to men.

If you don't get married, the Jew has won.

>She's also down to "secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" :-)

do it OP, don't be a faggot

Actually Jesus did, and the phrase is "like a thief in the night"
He also said only the father knows when the events of revelation will happen, so how can you point out a date?

>$250k per year
>wants to be a stay-at-home mom

Well, of course she loves that idea. You will be paying $10k a month in alimony/child support when she eventually divorces you. You better get a fucking pre-nup

Never get married, freedom is priceless. Srs, OP, divorce rate is over 60% nowadays. Enjoy life, don't even risk to ruin your life.

I've been married for twelve years. We're both faithful. Marriage is hard but deeply rewarding. Having kids is even harder but basically a transcendent experience, makes you a better person and shows you a new kind of love. I think it's all worth it, but it's a serious commitment and challenge.

if her family is sane, no one in jail, she is responsible with money, has never flipped into rage mode, doesnt drink, is not obsessed with food or has eating issues, is ok with eating what you cook without complaining or criticising, then yeah, get married.

women without eating disorders and responsible with money are pretty rare, so you are lucky if you found one.

read 'the four horsemen of divorce' for the warning signs to watch out for: contempt, withdrawal, criticism and i forget the fourth

Ask her about the possibility of having children, having a ceremony even, but not being officially married by the government. You can call yourself man and wife, and be so in the eyes of God, without the government.

You can also bring up pre-nups.

If both of you love each other OP and really want to raise kids together, this is not the convo to be having on Sup Forums Go talk to your wife.

I wish yo the best of luck. I truly hope your wife is divorcing for that reason and will realize youre not cheating, and then once more you can be a happy home. I hope for you that even if this goes through, your son remains your son.

Let me tell you from personal experience that for many women, despite marriage being pointless, silly, and in the current time even bad for men...It's the declaration of it. The old meaning that marriage used to have. It's just about her feelings, basically. She loves OP and she wants her and OP to publicly and officially declare how much they love each other and how they intend to be together forever.

Because of society, not doing it the 'proper' way can feel like its not as good. Women are much more influenced in this manner than men.

Well if she slept around a lot don't bother, she'll probably divorce you. I would suggest you do the marriage ceremony without being legally married. You could get legally married many years into the future, once you're kids are grown up, but prenups are worthless and divorce courts hate men.

married to ex-wife for 12 years, she got fat and cheated

married to current-wife for 5 years, at the getting fat stage... waiting on the cheating next.

this is it though. young thin sluts from then on out. at least i got smarter and got a vasectomy after getting this one pregnant.

I doubt she 'believes' in marriage so much as despite her logically knowing its no good, her heat still desires the concept of it.
Checked

I take it you have exclusively settled with sluts
That would be your mistake

No

Where is the version when the man cheats on his wife, uses their money gifting the whore, then leaves his family?

They were effectively in a marriage regardless, and the government's permission wasnt needed for people to be allowed to do basic shit, like be with their loved one in a sick room.

there is no proper family without marriage.

If you can't trust her then you're never more than a bunch of city hipsters going through phases.

*tip* harder faggot

>has good job
you know the process
explain to her that shes gonna have to drop it

>I'm fine with the marriage ceremony, but really don't want to sign the wicked contract that is a marriage license
just get together in the country where common law marriage is not valid

You can be religious without going to Church. Ive not been to a Church since I was a baby, but I still do want to live well by God and believe He exists. I will admit to being a pussy and a tad scared of going into a Church after all this time, like I wouldnt belong there.
Maybe this is your wife's way of rekindling her faith too.

Is she a feminist?

> Yes
Fucking run.
> No
Marriage material.

>She has good job, comes from great stock, and is totally redpilled

ASk for a pre nups.

this is pretty accurate, but is only phase one, there is 3 years and 50k$ lawyer and divorce phase after all that, that is when the guy cracks and gets a shotgun

Yeah, her Mom and Dad were high school sweethearts and are still married to this day well into their 60's. Her mom works for the state (California) and constantly complains about how minorities abuse the welfare system. Her dad is about to retire and wants to sell his house and "move to a state where liberalism doesn't exist" LOL. So things look pretty good on that front.

>rewarding sluts

This is why they exist

believe it or not, both christians with very few previous partners.

This.

Question
Is it still degenerate to lose your virginity with boyfriend, get redpilled after losing hymen, and thus planning to marry said boyfriend and not have any other sexual partner for the rest of your life?

If she claims you are cheating on HER, she is cheating on you

Are you beta as fuck? Fat yourself?

>she is totally redpilled

Sorry that's impossible no matter how much you have convinced yourself. She's probably already fucking 3 niggers behind your back.

Best to just keep things as they are or move on.

Marriage is like an exchange, so if you're not willing to lose some liberties don't do it

Not really, no, imo. I don't care much for marriage due to the fact that its become a way to screw over men. Losing your virginity to your boyfriend at a young age who you've known for a short time indicates degeneracy, but if the girl wakes up after that and doesn't fuck around then I don't see a problem.

Definitely not a feminist. Her mother and sister were both stay at home moms and raised the children. Doesn't push feminine issues or really even have an interest in politics. And basically just follows whatever I tell her is the right policy anyways. If she was a blue-haired feminist we never even would've made it past the first date.

Corey Wayne has a great book on attracting and keeping women. It's a short read and full of great tips. If you apply it, your relationship will have a much better chance than most of the guys being taken through the cleaners.

And yes, the legal system sucks. Almost as if they didn't want us getting married and having kids...

MarryingARoastie.jpg

Do it, don't waste more years. She'll probably be OK for at least 10 years. Once the kids are past infancy she may try to push you out and turn into a total bitch, but at least you will have reproduced. And our social norms are moving right-ward, so I think it's fairly likely she won't do the bitch thing. We're going back to the old days.

Have 5 kids! Get started!

just got off jury duty in a divorce case some of the other jurors have been through a divorce. I would suggest you look up divorce laws in your state. Also make sure you are able easily provide documents of your finances and direct contributions to marital assets.

Thanks anons. This is a truly rough time but your words help.

nah, 6'1, 190... i work long hours so i'm not as present as i could be, but i make good money and i help out as much as i can at home. just bad luck of the draw, but i'm pushing 40 now and i've lost all motivation. you learn that when you find yourself having to fuck something that you aren't attracted to at all anymore.

why the hell would you get "married"
how dumb are you? do you love god or something?

That's reassuring, thanks comrade

What I don't get is what stops you emptying your assets and just flying to a non extradition country and never seeing her again? Obviously it's harder with kids but if you are never seeing them anyway?

I'd just bail with 60k and drive away. Do men on alimony get signed up to a terrorist watch list to stop them leaving?

What are you going to do when you notice the payments stop and I'm long gone to some backwater?

Wha exacally do you gain from being married? I've been with my awesome partner for 10+ years. we don't need marriage.

Thankfully she wasn't brainwashed into thinking it was something she has to do

Oh look some random cuck posting on Sup Forums during business hours is here to tell us the truth about the entire universe.

Medicine?

talk to her about the (((contract))) and see if she is fine with just getting married without government involvement

>business hours
Not in Hawaii.

How does she control your access to him? Does she have a restraining order against you?

See your son, and if she's withholding it, complain to the court.

Get a lawyer even if you can't afford it. Sell everything you own and preferably everything she owns to afford it. Fight to win, be nastier than her, tell the court every nasty thing about her that you don't want to think about.

Men lose because it's our nature to want a smooth life. You have to become a female-like bitch now and claw her eyes out.

I'm already well-versed in pick-up, seduction, social dynamics between men and women. Frequent reader of Chateau Heartiste and The Rational Male (Rollo is also married, talks alot about making marriages work).

Great, all the best to you then. Thanks for mentioning those names, I'll look into them.

She fucks other dudes on the side, that's why she does not want to get married. Just sayin.

tax incentives are a plus

Get married in the church. It's going to be great and terrible.

>Corey Wayne
don't think I can trust someone with two first names but Corey isn't really a name

Nobody works in Hawaii anyway.

When I studied economics, the professor told us:
The woman loses value over time
So take a woman for a lifetime
It's pure madness

Sounds golden. Be honest Op, Whats keeping you?

Yeah, that's what I figured... She wants to have 2-4 kids (I have one from previous relationship). We'll probably be fine for at least 10 years while kids are growing up. If shit goes south then I'll still be in my early 40's and quite well off so I can just fuck around after that and get snipped.

Just a word of caution, that might prompt her to become more aggressive when it's possible to settle things more amiably.

The problem with marriage is that divorce is at all possible. It should be impossible. You can still treat it as an impossibility. Instead of even entertaining the chance that you could ever divorce, don't. If you think you have an easy way out of some conflict, you will take it. If you don't think it's even an option, you will find other solutions, like actually fixing your problems in your relationship. I don't think you should ever get married if you think divorce could ever be an option. Neither of you should think it could be.

>things that never happened for 500

Also do it early, like before you even get engaged. This will prevent them from using t he argument that they were under duress

>bible
>red pilled

I had suspicions too