Sup Forums says have children

>Sup Forums says have children
>never get a nights sleep because of screaming kid
>have to wipe kid's shit, piss and vomit
>have to feed kid, clothe kid, vaccinations, school
>kid increases my living expenses by an order of magnitude
>mom could leave me and take kid and force me to pay for kid anyway
>kid could get sick, get kidnapped, or just fall down the stairs one day and die after years of effort
>kid could be annoying, insufferable, a psychopath, or just a dumb shithead
>get my life back in 20 years if I'm lucky and kid can support himself right out of the gate, chances are I'd have to take care of kid forever
>if I have more than one kid everything is magnified further

Why the fuck should I throw my life away to "save the white race" or whatever stupid shit you people believe

If you're not motivated by love of your spouse and God then I don't want you to have children

How's it hanging, Rabbi?

Because it's important for your growth as a person. How can you say you've lived a life fully realized without raising a child of your own?

Your mother "throwed away" her life for you.

>throwed away
it's "threw", krautenberg.

OP, you should get children at age 30. You're probably currently between 18 and 25, so you still have some time.

But, but the kids are cute and give purpose to your life user.

Thanks for correcting me. These irregular verbs still crack me up.

Hey rabbi

This guy knows

I also don't plan having kids, fuck that work. some other fuck can throw away his life and safe the white race.
I ain't doing shit.

Maybe you shouldn't have kids user. It's clearly too much responsibility for you.

You're doing the world a favor by not passing on your faggot genes to the next generation. The white race will be stronger without you.

>get my life back
Your kids are your life, faggot. You're going to die, and those little shit-factories are all that's going to be left of you. So do your duty and stop being such a fucking pussy.

The only way to become a man is through the immorality of your seed and the discipline children bring

I have better genes than you for sure.

because the fundamental mission of every living being is to reproduce. there is a male and female of everything that lives and breathes - i have no idea who or what designed it that way, but objectively it is obvious that we have a role to play as a parent. also, i would add, reproducing is the only way you will achieve a kind of immortality (or at least the chance of it) by passing your DNA forward.

if you refuse to reproduce you have failed your prime mission in life.

>Why the fuck should I throw my life away
You're investing in it, you short-sighted pleb. If you can't and/or won't raise kids that follow in your footsteps then you deserve all the abandonment and loneliness you will inevitably encounter in your twilight years. I feel bad for you, too smart to breed carelessly, too stupid to see its benefits.

>not a single person even attempted to counter a single point I made in the op
>response is universally "do it anyway, it's worth it bro"

You people fucking suck

>Why the fuck should I throw my life away to "save the white race" or whatever stupid shit you people believe

1. To fulfill your role as a living being
2. To to what several billion organisms in your family tree have done for roughly 2-3 billion years
3. To undertake a most noble form of responsibility: furthering your blood
4. To receive the benefits of having kids, like getting hugged by your loli or teaching your son how to hunt down a deer.
5. To have somebody who will love and help you unconditionally at an age where you won't be able to fend for yourself.
6. To have somebody to carry your legacy.

All you have to do is be a good parent, find a good wife and mother, and raise your kid to be as decent of a person as you and the child can.

>>kid could be annoying, insufferable, a psychopath, or just a dumb shithead
He could also be an astronaut, landing on mars, a scientist developing the next breakthrough in human civilization, a hero of your nation, or a president.

Just make sure to read some guides on parenting so you don't fuck up and destroy your child the same way your parents destroyed you.

I suggest reading Jean Piaget's works on whatever you're curious.

>Why the fuck should I throw my life away to "save the white race" or whatever stupid shit you people believe

There won't be a world to save if there are no whites.

>>have to wipe kid's shit, piss and vomit
>>have to feed kid, clothe kid, vaccinations, school
>>kid increases my living expenses by an order of magnitude
>>mom could leave me and take kid and force me to pay for kid anyway
sounds like she already left if you're cleaning all the piss and shit. get your house in order

when you love your spouse so much you decide to have a child and ruin their life as well as yours

Fully agreed OP

Why is seed immoral?

>pol says having children
>but when it comes to sex bots they rather fuck a robot
>"muh artificial wombs"
Truly degenerates.

Also, op is a fucking shill.

if you aren't going to have children, kill your self and quit wasting resources.

Having kids is great. But people that post on Sup Forums probably shouldn't have any. Get your mental illness out of the gene pool.

This, though everyone already knows trumpcucks are tranny-addicted faggots. They're just trying to rationalize why they jerk off to men in dresses.

You sound like you're just scared of hard work, faggot.

>never get a nights sleep because of screaming kid
>have to wipe kid's shit, piss and vomit
>have to feed kid, clothe kid, vaccinations, school
thats why you have a wife you dumbass

>mom could leave me and take kid and force me to pay for kid anyway
>kid could get sick, get kidnapped, or just fall down the stairs one day and die after years of effort
>kid could be annoying, insufferable, a psychopath, or just a dumb shithead
and thats why you get buff and buy a gun

Fpbp

This. No matter what hardships my children can be, the love they brought to me and my spouse's life makes it more than worth it. My aunt was a no-child, took vacations all over the world, accumulated wealth, and now that she's getting old and widowed she is scared that nobody will take care of her.

>pol is one person

cause this faggot is gonna suck his sons dick and return the sperm that created his life to his mouth, giving that sperm eternal life

> Why the fuck should I throw my life away to "save the white race"
because kids are cute and you want one

>be hip new trendy liberal xDDDDD
>fun college, sex, friends, drugs, degeneracy, fun stuff xDDDDDDDDDDD

>>>get 40 and die childless of depression

ever head of this thing they call "long term"? long term thinking? long term budget? long term anything?
reap what you sow..

kid could come in your darkest hour when the nogs have set your house on fire and want to kill your 70yo arthritic ass for your lifelong shitposting, shoot some of them with his AR35 Lasgun and carry you to safety

My biggest fear is having a kid that has bad taste in anime.

>I'm a lazy man-child trying to make my self-absorption and cowardice sound like enlightened nihilism
Oh my GOD you are such an insufferable faggot. If anyone ever needs evidence as to why the white race is fucked, just direct them to this pathetic, cowardly, selfish piece of shit excuse for a man and spit on him and all he stands for.

No blue eyes OP probably half nigger alrdy

this threads fucking reeks of Judaism

>see sex bots posts in archives
> they fill up to 300 posters every time
Literally every time "muh artificial wombs"

As someone in their 30's who spend his teens and early 20's as a loser toking pot, playing vidya, slacking off, settling for women under my potential, with little ambition and sometimes working just enough to get by. . .
that shit gets old eventually.
I hope the next 20 anime series you watch through, helps to fill the hole of knowing you're fairly useless, your job doesn't matter all that much, and no one will be affected by your family name in a few years, much less any deeds you've done in your life. You didn't even have kids.
You aren't all that great at all. A dead end. Even some nog, living in a mut hut, that's squirted out some aids baby, are probably going to matter more through the ages, than you.
Enjoy your freedom.

there is nothing degenerate in boosting up White birthrates, however possible

Nah, he fell for the meme. You should never make children just for the sake of having them but rather because you (genuinely) want to start a family.
It's a bit like buying a dog in that you also need to take responsibility.

All the greentext is because the society is fucked. Because the West screwed raising a child big league. Now you will raise selfish bastards because you were raised as one. Traditionally the family was your social support, welfare and retirement fund. You live with your parents and they care for you as long as possible, you in turn selflessly support your parents in any way neccessary until their last breath and provide for your kids as long as possible, being an example for them so that they in turn support you when you are old. You invest in the family so that the family prospers, not just you.
But now all we have is selfish people raising more selfish people under social pressure, thinking in the back of their heads that "Why do I do this? This is unprofitable!" This is the actual degradation of the West. Not the blacks or gays. The true plague is the degradation of the family.

I know you tranny pedo kikes love abusing your adopted children but normal people tend to have a family, you know... people who are capable of experiencing love.

Not live, breed and abandon offspring like fucking animals =/= niggers

Having kids is quite possibly the biggest bullshit shilled on this board. No kid deserves to be brought up in todays world considering how much its all going to shit.