ITS HAPPENING - NO WALL CONFIRMED - THE WALL IS A GIMMICK

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKBN1AJ20F

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/03/trump-admits-he-punked-his-supporters-on-mexico-paying-for-the-wall/?utm_term=.c57fae3fe283

thehill.com/homenews/administration/345117-trump-asked-mexican-president-to-stop-publicly-saying-his-government

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4757506/Trump-s-plea-Mexico-not-refuse-pay-wall.html#article-4757506

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost
archive.is/HSCOS
thehill
archive.is/zBddn
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/july_2017/most_voters_say_no_to_border_wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unarchived shill

>washingtonpost com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/03/trump-admits-he-punked-his-supporters-on-mexico-paying-for-the-wall/?utm_term=.c57fae3fe283
archive.is/HSCOS
>thehill com/homenews/administration/345117-trump-asked-mexican-president-to-stop-publicly-saying-his-government
archive.is/zBddn

no one gives a fuck if mexico pays for the wall or not JUST BUILD IT FFS

No shit fucktard

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fake news

>literally the fake news media

fake news

>shillers
>shillingpost
>theshill
>dailyshilly
gee I wonder what OP has to say
oh, it's something negative about Trump

>It's what I campaigned on, but don't bring it up anymore in public it's killing me, it's the lowest of my priorities
Why is Trump such a liar?

...of course the wall is a gimmick, is that just occurring to you now?

how fucking stupid would you have to be to have believed that Mexico was going to pay for a giant wall..

He is an elitist NYC Billionaire Liberal that switched sides because democrats would not vote for him. What do you expect?

>muh fake news

You are doing gods work.

This stupid. Trump voter stupid.

day of rake soon, friend

desu I don't care if Mexico doesn't pay

if only the entire world had spent a few years before the election pointing out all of the logical inconsistencies and obvious bullshit.

how desperate must his subjects be?

They will pay. it's gonna be half usa and half mexico
Believe me I'm Jew I know everything

This is actually best thing that could have happened. now he'll have to get the wall done just to spite the Jews who leaked this.

We gave Iran enough cash to build a wall thru California just to remove 1.5 minutes of Trumps stump speech.

Im pretty sure we can find enough money.

Even the 1.6 Billion proposed in the house is going to be shot to shit by democrats and moderates.

It is political suicide for Nieto to put a single dollar into it, even the idea of this phone-call was paraded in the Mexican media as him bowing to Trump.

There will be no wall. There will be a few additions to the Bush Border fence and that will be all.

Mexico will pay for the wall. These people know nothing. They might not directly hand over a bag of money, but they will pay for the wall.

Only idiots thought there was going to be a wall.

Someone like President Trump™ occupying the Oval Office was inevitable. I don't think Trump has been a miserable failure but it makes me lament the intelligence of a people who would vote for a man who cries out "Mexico will pay"and "ten feet higher".

At what point did he say he wasn't going to have a wall???

The point is -
Trade difference and taking out the gangs is the most important thing for Trump
The wall makes these things easier to negotiate and is a good meme to get him elected.
AND if he doesn't get his way he still builds it and taxes the border
What's not to love it was genius!

Explain the mechanism by which the US will extort Mexico for the wall without any economic repercussions.

Take your time. We can wait.

All part of the plan

Yesterday an user said that today 10am EST shit would hit the fan. Was he right?

I have no idea how you can say stupid shit when Trump is saying America, and will probably say the West as a whole by the end of his 2nd term. We just need to make sure w only vote in people who will support him or he will not be able to accomplish everything. You can talk about intelligence or whatever, but Trump is what we need now. When he said it was our last chance, he was serious. If Clinton would have won, it would have been over for us in more ways than one.

According to your links it claims he said that Mexico won't pay for the wall but the US will. It never says no wall. I really don't give a fuck who pays for it.

I do not know.

Remittance taxes, tariffs, visa fees, leverage in NAFTA negotiations, etc. A billion ways to compel Mexico to cooperate without hurting the bottom line of anybody who isn't a Jewish banker.

Nobody ever even care if Mexico is going to pay for it or not, we want the wall. And apprehended cartel money will go to it.

Sage for the JIDF kike.

pol is a disaster today.

>Gives absolutely no shits what people say about him

>Trump

It is like you have not heard the man speak

At least you were honest, thanks for that

All of which will result in a trade-war with Mexico, and despite what Sup Forums tells you: Just because the US is more powerful does not mean they automatically win a trade-war.

See: Canada-US Lumber dispute

>people who really don't like Trump and have been lying about him since day one, and have gotten all info completely wrong, are now claiming Trump doesn't want to build a wall
Really made me think
Clearly these people are looking out for my interests and they would never lie to me

>when your drip drip blows up in your face again and you have to publish "liberal" world leaders mocking your king nigger
>Australian pm literally calls your king nigger a chimp and mocks his "noble" prize (washpoo shitskin and female writers literally don't know how to spell "Nobel", they think it's a nobility prize).

>Take your time. We can wait.

We all know this. Unemployed McJobdegree JIDF kikes.

Sage.

Read the art of the deal and you may begin to barely fathom what he could be possibly doing with these phone calls.

why do you newfags keep falling for bait threads?
I used to defend you guys when people would bitch about reddit being here, a sign our culture is growing, but you faggots refuse to fucking learn
Go back to where you came from newfags

We couldn't afford Clinton, idiot. I would rather take this "chaos" and stupidity than organized and calculated evil. Did you forget that there were 2 options and a choice had to be made? Not everyone who voted for him agrees with him on everything. The fact that you are so willing to generalize shows that you are a lefty. Stop trying to ruin nations with your shit ideology.

>The leaks are all fake and demonstrably incorrect
>But we need to crack down on these criminal leakers! They are hurting the country

Pick a line of logic, trying to stride both makes you (and Trump) look like a moron.

>ten feet higher
>big, beautiful wall
trumpfags are retarded

>There was no moderate Republican to vote for in the Primary

Wut

>can't accomplish a single campaign pledge

Are you retarded? All this says is that Mexico isn't going to pay for it which we already knew.

>MUH WALL IS FAKE
Trump literally told that if mexico won't pay, he will destroy mexico in a trade war because of the retarded US representatives.
k, saged

lol

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

That doesn't even make sense, you retarded /leftypol/ shill.
Even if the information reported by fucking Buzzfeed isn't true, that doesn't mean the white house should be ok with butthurt insiders leaking shit to Buzzfeed.
The Russia shit is completely fake, and it is ''hurting the country''.

Anyone with an iq greater than a glass of water knew that Mexico was not going to pay for a wall.

What about the supreme court then?

>pls stop saying u won't pay, it makes me luk bad. pls stop.

>Cruz plan to repatriate money from the cartels.

>WaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHshington Post said so.

>HAHAHAHEEHEEHill reported it.

>Dailymail.co.ukAHAHAHAHHHAlil

>/leftypol/ shill.

Those terms, you don't even know what they mean do you?

>Even if the information reported by fucking Buzzfeed isn't true

Your stance is literally based on the truthfulness or lack thereof of the reporting being done:

>lying about him since day one, and have gotten all info completely wrong, are now claiming Trump doesn't want to build a wall

Or are you so moronic you don't even know the crux of your own argument?

If the leaks from the WH were a lie they could simply post the proper transcripts and drastically embarrass these outlets. The have not, they are not and they will not because the leak is true.

So fuck off and get your talking points together.

>Arrg I'd give me last doubloon fer all the seven seas te study tha landlubber Trump afore th election!

>If it's gold ye be lookin for I'll give ye some on reddit ya bilgerat! See me reddit spacin'?

Everyone hates Cruz, any provision he puts forward will be shot to shit just on impulse.

Your avocado trade wars do not scare me
I'm not afraid of more expensive avocados
I don't even like avocados

Fuck yo guac

so are we getting the wall or not wtf

Yep, here comes the reddit spacing.
You have to go back.

>Your avocado trade wars do not scare me

This is the crux of stupidity for the people who believed Trump.

>Avacado trade wars
>Doesn't understand how much manufacturing and assembly is done in Mexico across dozens of industries.

Yep, these complex geo-political issues will be solved by tweeting and playing the strong-man. Any day now Nieto will willingly commit political suicide for Trump to look good.

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now...

Hey it's WaPo sourced. Most bullshit starts there, gets widely reported, and dies.

How did he hold up Obama's nominee while being a presidential candidate?

One day you will come up with a coherent argument based on fact or even reason. Maybe we will frame it and put it on the fridge on that great day.

I hate you

It's actually directly in the transcript:

>TRUMP The only thing I will ask you though is on the wall, you and I both have a political problem. My people stand up and say, “Mexico will pay for the wall” and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language. But the fact is we are both in a little bit of a political bind because I have to have Mexico pay for the wall – I have to. I have been talking about it for a two year period...They are going to say, “who is going to pay for the wall, Mr. President?” to both of us, and we should both say, “we will work it out.” It will work out in the formula somehow. As opposed to you saying, “we will not pay” and me saying, “we will not pay.”

>TRUMP Because you and I are both at a point now where we are both saying we are not to pay for the wall. From a political standpoint, that is what we will say. We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. I am willing to say that we will work it out.... But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out. Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about. But in terms of dollars – or pesos – it is the least important thing.

>PENA NIETO This is what I suggest, Mr. President – let us stop talking about the wall... my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall.

>TRUMP But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances.

The funny thing is, psychotic leftists would force Trump to have to go full on Hitler to build the wall. At least in the San Diego and El Paso sections.

>latte liberal boomers will make human chains to block equipment
>antifa will start blowing up pipe bombs and shit

Trump would either have to let the very vocal minority feel like they've gained a huge victory by standing up for "the will of the people" or he's gonna have to start bashing commie skulls in. Personally, I'd love to see the latter outcome and would consider joining the national guard just for the opportunity, but itd look really bad for him

Realistically, I don't think the wall could be done without Trump having to literally go fascist. It might even be the catalyst for a second civil war. And as funny/awesome as that may be, it's just not gonna happen

this is obviously 39847598735D chess

>psychotic leftists would force Trump to have to go full on Hitler to build the wall.
>Forced to go full on Hitler
>Forced

Or, and this is some real next-level out of the box shit: He could stop lying about the wall.

Pretty sure it's under construction now. Hell I could even look at it on Google maps probably. Democrats are pulling every string to stop it, but it's already being built.

You realize that crying "shill" like a cuck doesn't disprove anything in the OP, right?

You realize that defending trump no matter what he says or does makes YOU a shill, right?

he never said he isn't building the wall, and that guy's post was about how liberals would stop the CONSTRUCTION of it. not the payment, you fucking retard.

Its happening. OP is getting SRS.

>Trump would either have to let the very vocal minority feel like they've gained a huge victory by standing up for "the will of the people"

Most people in America don't want the wall dumbass. From Trump's personal favorite poll that he cites all time time:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/july_2017/most_voters_say_no_to_border_wall

So if he was lying about the wall, shouldn't you guys be on the cusp of a 'wtf I love Trump nao?' moment? Yet you aren't, why is that?

>performed a basic task that any other president would have accomplished and is basically a job requirement

wow amazing

You're the shill you enormous faggot.

>muh Sup Forums vs reddit website wars!!!11 XD XD

SAD

>he never said he isn't building the wall

I never said that he said he isn't, he has been flooding the zone with bullshit about it in terms of funding and building from day one. He should stop lying about that.

>that guy's post was about how liberals would stop the CONSTRUCTION of it. not the payment, you fucking retard.

I literally never mentioned the payment aspect in the post you are citing. Are you drunk?

They're not saying what you seem to think they're saying.

This is a slide thread to change the subject away from Wasserman-Schults and her high treason in funding a Muslim Brotherhood spy (Imran Awan) who sold intel to foreign governments.

Sage and report!

Actually everything the WaPo reports ends up getting confirmed. By the white house itself most of the time.

The Wall has already been built you idiot. It was never about brick and mortar, it was an idea above all else, a movement.

>shouldn't you guys be on the cusp of a 'wtf I love Trump nao?'

Who the fuck are "you guys" in this case?

I am a fiscal-conservative who doesn't want a trade-war with mexico over a fucking multi-billion dollar project in the middle of no-where that literally no-one in that area wants or needs.

Didn't Congress just approve a bunch of funding for the wall? Funding that had been there for years btw.

>t-these are hate facts

>JUST BUILD IT FFS

I always thought he should announce he is adding border security to the limit the budget allows until the wall can be built so a wall of defense like none other before

>Jokes on Mexico, I was only pretending to build a wall

F U L L - R E T A R D

>The Wall has already been built you idiot. It was never about brick and mortar, it was an idea above all else, a movement.
No it wasn't you fucking tard. He flat out said he wanted a "beautiful concrete wall".

Without the wall, the Mexicant's will just start crossing the border again in 2024.

Are traps gay? pic related, i don't want to discuss it any further.

it's basically a primary source--the words come right out of trump's mouth. read the fucking article you worthless cuck.

>I don't give a damn about the browning of America, I care about shekels
Benny, is that (((you)))?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

>muh
>not an argument!

This may be the most extreme mental gymnastics ive seen thus far

So "10 feet taller" is also just an idea?

>All of which will result in a trade-war with Mexico
So? Mexico's economy is totally reliant on the US buying their agricultural produce whereas our economy is on no way reliant on the Mexican market.