What does Sup Forums think of the Maghreb and the Berber people?

what does Sup Forums think of the Maghreb and the Berber people?

the women can be fucking hot as hell when they're westernized

full of Arabs
sucks that Berbers are minorities.

I don't think of them at all. But now that I'm in this thread, I wish they'd get a handle on their wild men and keep them in africa & out of europe

Fucking pirates who pillaged my ancestral lands.

A Niggers a nigger Op.

>(((westernized)))
Thats a meme except for morroco
Its full of wannabe arabs and niggers

Sub-Saharan African think Berbers are them and therefore all past civilisations with Berber populations are theirs. Are Berbers black or white? I would say neither but closer to Southern European. Obviously some of them have been mixed with other African populations so it probably varies. I doubt you'll find someone alive today that is only 100% Berber

not really a meme when mottos and anthems of these countries are Arabic, Arabic is as spoken as Berber if not more in some cases.
Arabs cucked the Berbers hard and they still do it.

they are mostly Arab-Berbers and arabised Berbers. Arabs are mostly in Arabian peninsula.

You mean maghrebi arabic
They are both
Black berbers(touareg,libyans) mostly inhabit the saharian desert
While the others(kabyles,chaouis,rifans,tunisians) all inhabit the north

meh, if it speaks arabic, worhsips arab god, has an arabic name, it's an Arab.

Sandniggers

Inbred human garbage.

should be turned to glass
Also
>people
>Maghreb
pick one
inb4 muh cherrypicked white berbers. They are almost non existant

This is like saying nigerians are french because they speak french and are christians

This

how come?

not white.

Fuck, man. You can't even check up ethnic, geneological, political and historical of an Arab or Arab identity definitions in the internet and make up at the last minute shitty definitions. No wonder there's a lot of scientific illiteracy in our country.

Inbred retards, goatfuckers with no clue, unable to build decent societies and blame everything on French colonization, also their people coming here are the worst

Anybody who pisses off E*rop*ans is OK with me

i'm sorry, if the differences between a so called "arab-berber" and an Arab as as meaningful as the regional differences between arabians, then what's the difference between an Arab-berber and an Arab?

Speaks arabic
Looks arabic
Worshis arab religion
Has an arabic name
Motto of country is in Arabic
Anthem is in Arabic
Joins something called the Arab league
Country is a colonial creation.

I don't deny that some people in those countries are Berbers living in a post colonial creation, but most of them are Arabs. "arab-berbers" are just we wuzzers. No real Berber would be proud to say his family was cucked by Arabs at any point in history.

Oh yeah. Berber refers to mostly the language region anyway rather than a ethic group of people.

This.
North African/sub saharian whatever you want to call them are the worst here in France.
It's litteraly our dindu. Each time they go caught they cry they didn't do anything. Please sir please sir.
It doesn't avoid them some broken teeth tho.

l

according to omniglot the berber are the only known people who once wrote from right to left bottom to top

very interesting

>North African/Sub Saharan
Sub Saharan is everything south of North Africa.
North Africa is the part the hugs the Mediterranean sea.
Note that a quick google search would have clarified. Took me 10seconds.

Arab-Berbers are the result of arabs and berbers intermixing - marrying each other. They aren't purebred

they cut my hair sometimes, dont know about the maghreb shit

Why would you need Google? Sub Sahara = below Sahara desert, North African = Maghreb which is above Sahara.

Fuck Berbers, all wannabe arabs, the 1st generation that came to the Netherlands was normal and civilized but now, every Berber/Marocan here are uncivilized and behave like retarded apes. Porpably the reason i voted PVV

savages

Savages. Almost human if westernized at a young age.

From all the people who come illeagaly to germany people from the magreb states commit the most crimes.
I've been to marokko a year ago and had a mixed experience. I met nice people who were happy to show their country and on the other hand people assaulted the women I traveled with.