As religion fades further and further in the West, what will provide people a shared sense of community?

As religion fades further and further in the West, what will provide people a shared sense of community?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoLgk9BnG4M
youtube.com/watch?v=O1t-WEk0DOk
hooktube.com/watch?v=O1t-WEk0DOk
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shared sense of community?
this is exactly what the jews don't want

Our thicc daddy government

Christianity will rise again. It's been through worse, and it thrives in difficult times.

Fucking CIA niggers are making people less and less religious because they don't want us to stand up against those niggers. Catholic white men should run over those CIA niggers.

It always intrigues me how Terri claims to be super religious but at the same time is vehimetly racist

nationalism and christianity itself
atheists don't reproduce

Christianity shines brightest when under persecution.

You pansy pussy's are about to see some real Christians arise in the coming decade.

Media and entertainment will take over

Nothing, they will be isolated and vulnerable to control. You're all fucked.

Amen brother. These last few years (and, oddly enough, this board) have renewed my dedication to Christ with a vengeance.

Pretty much this. The people will continue to put their faith in the empty, controlling accords they have with the state as we devolve further and further into our own destruction

>shared sense of community
how about something that isn't collectivist drivel

religion doesnt fade it just gets replaced by post modernist thinking

the whole liberal progressive belief is a religious system with its dogmas and unchallengable constants

>Having a sense of community based on shared values is the same as collectivism

>submitting yourself to arbitrary group values isn't collectivism

Outside of Christianity what purpose does your life serve?
Why even exist?
Chasing adrenaline and getting your dick wet?
What will you pursue once those things get boring?
Squandering wealth?
To what end?
You can't take it with you when you die.
Look at what has already happened to our youth without God.
Faggots literally define themselves through their fetishes.
Sex, drugs, adrenaline and money will never fulfill the desire of your soul and your heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoLgk9BnG4M

If Michael does it, does that mean wearing nipple-show shirts is not a sin?

This and Doctor Who fanclub meetups

youtube.com/watch?v=O1t-WEk0DOk

>The Guardian youtube
Fixed so they don't get views. Just switch the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=O1t-WEk0DOk

Thanks Pål, will do next time

> Having a family
> Having friends
Whoa there, collectivist much, buddy?
Honestly this turbo-individualist retardism is too much at times.

Exactly. And so they will use the government to force you to have a "sense of community" through more shit tier social programs.

>life can only be fulfilling because of other people
this is what manchildren actually believe

Serious question, how do you believe that most people find fulfillment or meaning in life, or what do you think provides it for them?

they find fulfillment from whatever tells them to, commoners will worship anything that promises affection

Faith
Family
Tradition

In that order.

>Implying Christian values are arbitrary
All trolling aside my friend, have you read the Bible? I ask because before I did I held a very common view of Christian beliefs.

>what will provide people a shared sense of community?
People's various hobbies and interests

The answer is right here on Sup Forums.
Ideology

Let's see. And that's the point I'll make.

The Universe started out at a subatomic size, a soup of energy, that later became matter, then later became stars, rocks, ice, and ultimately, life. However, life is like fish: if you take a cup of water at sea and there's no fish, doesn't mean the sea is out of fish. But you make the observation that there are no fish in the cup.

The Universe is a titanesque void with burning stars and rocks flying in it. And if it wasn't for life, there'd be no one to observe the Universe. There'd be no one to *see*.

I'm an atheist, yet I'm left wondering what is the purpose of the Universe itself if there's no one to witness it.

i'd rather not waste my time with that hebrew drivel
>no reward for following values
>not arbitrary

"liberalism" is the new religion and mass media is its church. Anyone who questions their logic is a heretic.

>As religion fades further and further in the West, what will provide people a shared sense of community?

Islam

I don't know how it isn't obvious but most people find fulfillment in things like families and communities.
It's only a minority of autists that try to find meaning in things like philosophy.

Religion does not fade further in Europe. We have lost all religion and shared sense of community, but more and more people are converting to Islam and regaining it.

really fulfilling to be around other hunks of meat that don't offer any reward for interaction

Countries like Norway don't have a shared sense of community? Even without being religious I thought that they would.

>things need purpose.
Why?

Thats the north and parts of the center though, we still love our people and countries down here, except for the elites and some weird lefty commies

No one is converting to islam except for a handful of crazies. There are lots and lots of muslims coming to Europe but an even larger number of those give up their relgion in all but name.

The flow never stops so muslims continue to grow in numbers.

Government and consumerism

Starbucks , netflix, work at uni. That's it

>catholic white men
No such thing

Without a unifying social occasion, society will splinter into many micro-societies. These smaller groups will still have a spiritual void to fill, and will be more eccentric due to their freedom from the lowest-common-denominator aesthetics of the mob.

Religion will see a flowering, and it'll probably be Christian-themed in the west.

The internet. Haven't you been paying attention to the shit Facebook has been pushing lately?

>Why?
Because it's what all men desire.

What community? European? People who are on a list at the government that can get a norwegian passport? What on earth does one norwegian have in common with another norwegian? People often have "local patriotism" like if they are from a certain city then they usually drink local beers, and have local jokes, but apart from that?

Without religion there is no basis for any shared sense of community. People don't even feel they have anything in common with the people who vote the same political party even. Because there are many reasons to do that. On what basis would norwegians have a shared community? Based on race? Hah! nat soc demonstrations almost never reach 100 people (most of the time they are under 10) and even then most of them are swedish and danish.

>No one is converting to islam except for a handful of crazies.

Are you insane? I see ethnic norwegian (or at least scandinavian looking, once talked to one that was swedish, but norwegian is more common here in norway) muslims every day I go outside.

It's too bad light pollution and destroyed our view of the stars.

The same sense of community will exist under different idols. You have your weed lmaos over there, your sex fiends over there, homos over there, false religions and so on. People will be hurting for answers but only false ones will be popular.

>Acts smug for condemning an ideology he knows nothing about
Your fedora is showing my friend...

Dis.
The decline of social of capital in society is what is driving the drug epidemic in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

>agnosticism is atheism
wew