Why pol will lose

Humanity loves the underdog.

Deep down you know its true. That your own kind would fight you to the death for some happy good human feelz. Dont you?

And they'll win. Because that's the power of the human spirit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gs3IRbg17Y0
research.vtc.vt.edu/news/2014/oct/29/liberal-or-conservative-brain-responses-disgusting/
youtube.com/watch?v=4LL75jXuzcY
youtube.com/watch?v=cyPYeYs-h9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is the underdog you colossal retard.

Not anymore sweetie.

came to post this.

>Yeah man like this time in Harry Potter and Star Wars.....

lel

"Y-youre nothing but a monkey!"

youtube.com/watch?v=gs3IRbg17Y0

kek has spoken motherfuckaaaaa

Movies liberals enjoy with their significant others. :^)

>Humanity loves the underdog
So long as there aren't too many of them and they aren't doing too much damage to productive society.

The meme magic of molech is weak OP. Behold, the righteous numerators of the dawn of a new age. There is no meme but kek, and pepe his prophet.

>Yeah man we're like Dumbledores Army
Lmao

The left controls nearly all the levers of institutional power as well as social influence, how ISN'T pol the underdog?

>Were not ashamed albino descendants. Lets just say we are white. Even though our skin is beige and pink from being melanin deficient.

Wait what? how is Sup Forums not the underdog. We're up against the globalist MSM, HollyWeird, proxy politicians, jackboot thugs financed by the likes of puppet Soros.
Wow I didn't know Sup Forums was sooooooo powerful.

Who needs women, am i rite?

The reason you guys have to resort to these childish, cartoonish caricatures about politics is deliberate, insidious, and absolutely necessary as a liberal. You cannot be a liberal and think the other side is comprised of Americans, they have to be Voldemort or Darth Vader tier. Because the moment you humanize your opponents, and take their arguments seriously, is the moment you stop being able to put up with the cognitive dissonance liberals require from their sheep.

When you are a liberal, this kind of thinking is required. When you realize this, the nature of the buzzwords they use to cause their members to not critically examine or really give second thoughts to the policies makes sense. 'You have to be with us, because we're PROGRESSIVE; and the only explanation for not being with us is that YOU'RE ON PAR WITH HITLER LEVELS OF EVIL'. Because otherwise, you might think that things like cutting the dick off a 9 year old so he won't be a faggot when his daddy rapes him is unethical somehow.

an almost satanic (you) for this post

>sweetie posting
Consider suicide, dumb shill

Tell us all the accomplishments non-Albinos have done other than make twitter posts

>Humanity loves the underdog.
Trump?
Captcha: nationale zone

Youre just greedy and mad that its not your world to covet anymore. Shouldnt have abused your internet connection. Shouldnt have flooded the world with your needless hate, for the lulz.

No one to blame but yourselves as you choke on your own poison.

Take it for what it is, if you have the time to read the article but a collaborative study gives us a glimpse into the liberal mind and how they function. Great research study.
research.vtc.vt.edu/news/2014/oct/29/liberal-or-conservative-brain-responses-disgusting/

They stayed together for the kids.

sure, thats why romans enjoyed to watch slaves get eaten by beasts

rooting for the underdog is a social construct, its learned behavior, which can be removed

/thread

not sure what you're trying to say with this mumble jumble bullshit, but leftists are losing.

Sup Forums is an image board fighting World governments, corruption and It's self at all times and we aren't the underdogs? EVERYTHING is against us

>random incoherent response
unsurprising

This is objective fact. We will win--the law of narrative irony basically demands it.

This is a slide thread. Leftist Soros shills are being paid to change the subject away from Wasserman-Schultz, Imran Awan, and Seth Rich.

sage and report!

Here are some smart conservatives who see though the backwards liberal veil. Truly the best of us.

How could I have been so wrong to judge them as uneducated and low class.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LL75jXuzcY

Except the world is ours. More so than ever.

Sup Forums = UNDERDOG
IN YOUR PIC = UNDERNOG

Its a blink 182 song about divorce. You know, that 50%+ prevalent action that happens in western societies.

Also, non albinos gave albinos the ability to communicate. The ability to speak.

>using more pop culture references to act like an intellectual
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>liberals are the underdogs
>nigger with a light saber

Except 11 out of 12 university profs are liberals, they control the universities, the media - even Fox does not show the crime stats of you beloved nigger pets-, global elites and billionaires like Soros, and basically every government in the West, with civil rights, hate speech laws, etc. Yea okay.

33% approval rating and the popular vote begs to differ. Also the Jews rofl.

t. lashing out from whore mothers divorce.

Now thats funny.

>>Humanity loves the underdog.
>>Humanity
Asians, Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics don't give a shit about the underdog.

Why was Rogue One 20x better than a brand new hope or whatever it was called?

>projecting because you have no rebuttal in a self-defeated point
lmaoooooooo

Oh look, another person declaring open season on white people and laughing about how white people got tricked into attacking their own tribe.

Guess we had better give up everyone, I mean sure we had a great civilization that redefined the entire world from slavery and starvation being the norm into freedom and prosperity, but you know, some people made us feel bad and called us names.

May as well just give up, who can withstand this onslaught of hurt feelings?

>lefty telling people on the right not to be a child

Your entire ideology is based off feeling bad for poor people and wanting other peoples shit. Fuck off fagoot

My mom is a doctor, your mother was a whore who left your loser father. Why?

>a motley crew of dispossessed young white memesters fighting back against the established social and economic order put in place by globalist (((elites))) with immense power, becoming social pariahs in the hopes of bringing back a romantic society they've never known
>not the underdogs

You're not wrong that the underdog will win. You're just wrong about who the underdog is.

>still no rebuttal

fpbp

That women(male) is likely cuter than you

Cuz they died at the end duh.

>Why pol will lose
because?
???? we are the underdog stupid
pic related is mainstream

Dont need one, I'm only here to gloat.

the leaf is right.

Looks like a white problem desu. White ppl are crazy. Cuz they are deficient. Not playing with a full set.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyPYeYs-h9M

Absolute Autism.

Gloat about what? You're pretty much a pariah now.

LOL at this chick, OMG you are such a rebel! you troll you!

I was gonna stand up for my people, but this ugly chick trolled Sup Forums.

May as well give up I guess.

We are no match for guys like pic related.. sigh... what ever shall we do now?

My sexy white girlfriend ofc. Pic related but not her.

We are a board full of autists bullied into seclusion by society.
That you come here to heap further abuse on us is proof you are neither good, nor human, and that you need to be put down like the dangerous animal you are.
Are you done coming to the autists' hang-out and bullying them yet, or has your "human spirit" determined that we need to be tormented even more?
You made us, then you have the audacity to come here telling us we're all wrong? Fuck. You.
You are human garbage. You are the exact opposite of what you believe yourself to be. Your single parent should be ashamed of the job they did raising you.
In fact, you have your mom come here; we want to talk to her. She needs to answer to us for her many, many, many failures in raising you.
I mean it, kid, I want to talk to your fucking mom. Get her the fuck in here right this minute.

..and don't forget to sage shill threads, faggots.

This is all you can do. Cry online. Wail into the void.

The first time a lead has ever been correct about anything

Truly this must be a sign of the end times

Your beloved mainstream media already lost to a cartoon frog. Quit now or it will get much worse for you.

>all you can do is cry online! haha that showed them!
>cries online to people

You are such a bad troll you haven't even found the site we all left for ages ago.

Be careful when you stare into the abyss, for the abyss stares back.

Lmfao blaming the left for your lack or social skills and game. You ostracized yourselves. Take your own responsibility for your countless failures.

Youre right. I do come here to bully you. I know that you are the most rejected loser pieces of shit that society has to offer. I know your lives are likely devastated for problems at home. Idc. You asked for it. I have to give it to you. I punish your evil. Its vengeance for what youve done to my planet in sharing your abysmal misery.

Hows it taste? Your own medicine? So many luls and keks I have on this site btfo of sissy lonely white boys.

Oh threaten to Dylan roof 1488 will you? Throw a child like tempter tantrum will you? Go ahead. Im here to push you into oblivion. Push you into choices you cant take back.

I looked into the abyss, your great white hate. And I flinched. You made me into a troll who preys on trolls.

"All men are created equal" I said. You proved me wrong pol. Youre not equals. Youre actual subhumans and deficient. And you project your innate inferiority.

Also My parents are happily married. Ty v much

I appreciate the honesty though. First time one of you basement dwellers has asked for mercy for your pitiful lonely lives.

Why would I follow you losers. I killed your pol. I know. Dont worry. Im only here to gloat and remind you.

But youre already doing your best