Whose side are you on?

Europe only

I love Trump but Assad is nowhere near as bad as our other allies in the region and the Syrian people are much better off under him than if we overthrew him.

>neocon or hero to the nation.
MH I DONT KNOW THIS IS A HARD ONE HUH

Whichever provides cheaper oil

If you would choose trump then you should fuck to leddit

I don't see why it can't be both, since Trump decided to cut funding to CIA support of the rebels, but if I had to pick I'd go with Trump, simply because i don't give two fucks about Syria.

Assad is a muslim? Where the fuck did you hear this from parrot?

Trump-sama

Who has the bigger hands? This is important

No ones I think you're all fucking crazy

Assad of course.

The Al-Tanf jihad factory is still up and running, and still supports the SDF, he can say what he wants to the press but the facts show.

I don't follow sandniggers cults very closely, but isn't alawite considered some kind of Islam?

Assad is an Alawite muslim.

Assad

>you can't support both goys!!!

You literally can't. One is a ZOG puppet who is working on the 7 countries in 5 years plan for Greater Israel and Saudi Oil Interests. The other is a man trying to stop his country from being destabilized by foreign funded Jiihadists.

You are a useful puppet to /leftypol/.

That's not an argument, nor a rebuttal. It isn't "/leftypol/" to speak the truth about your "God Emperor".

On both good sides Luciferian deceiver

The Lion of Damascus

So you're not a christian, good on you mate.

You're such a fucking retard

They're both trash?

both are Putin puppets anyway
/thread

>i dont know anything about X, but i hate X!
classic bluepill

Yes

I want a future for mankind so I am Trump all the way of course. Fuck sandniggers, fuck commie lovers and kremlin shills, fuck anti western lolbertardians. /sg/ has degenerated into a cesspool of retards.

Both of them tbqh.

Both, but if they came further at odds I would most certainly choose Assad and not vote for Trump again.

Who here /whitepill/?

Freedom is best