USA is done!

USA is done! bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/08/02/harvard-incoming-class-majority-nonwhite/5yOoqrsQ4SePRRNFemuQ2M/story.html?p1=Article_Trending_Most_Viewed#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVvnTByzTmA
youtube.com/watch?v=zLxAzPgrH6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why, why are there people that think pandering to rich minorities will somehow improve the socioeconomic situation of their respective race?

No, Harvard is done. Nobody hires thier graduates any more and college is basically a joke. Most people only go to college for the gibs, and they use the gibs to buy ps4's and iPhones.

what do you expect, mr 52%?

add in jews and you have about 20% White at most.

>give shitskins preferential treatment
>more of them enroll

is this a joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=VVvnTByzTmA

Wrong, all this does is piss off the people who wouldve gone there but were discriminated against into getting red pilled

Its incredible how your tiny kike population has caused so much damage.

They truly are cancer.

The answer is in your question.

Elite universities who pander to minorities will create rich minorities. And that in itself, will improve the socioeconomic situation of their race.

Good point

I had a classmate who was getting his PhD in historical linguistics at Harvard tell me that being $400,000 dollars in debt isn't actually that bad.

Americans just need to admit it, we're not white anymore. Stop trying to justify, this is a chicano nation

>will create rich minorities
It won't. You can't raise IQ. Will only destroy the unis.

more like harvard is done

It's called race mixing. What do you think women and minorities go to college for? Pro tip: I'm black and I've fucked tons of white thots in college. Feels good, breh.

>Elite universities who pander to minorities will create rich minorities.

going to college does not make you rich. for most people it simply makes them even poorer than they already were. stunning that this needs to be pointed out to you.

also, 1 rich tyrone does not make all nigs better off. blacks do not all share their wealth or something. they are individuals with separate lives.

>Harvard representing the American population
>literally ever

>rich people existing improve the socioeconomic situation of poor people

it just trickles down, right?

Admitting people that wouldn't be there to begin with if not for affirmative action doesn't guarantee that they will graduate, let alone flourish after graduation.

And even if they do, the problem with minority communities is much deeper than some kids being unable to attend universities.

And all of the above works on the assumption that minorities of lower socioeconomic status enter harvard. It's much more likely that rich minorities will be able to get a ride than poor minorities, therefore there's no net economic gain in tthe respective whole minority community.

Here in lies the dilemma of black pill vs redpill.

See, I can have white babies with my white wife, I can sacrifice my whole life in hopes that my kids will pick up on my values and push them forward. If they are able to escape cultural subversion, and have their own children, what kind of world are those kids going to live in?

A world where the majority of politicians, administrators and professionals are non-white communists whose sole political intent is that my lineage eventually become diluted?

I'm supposed to dedicate my entire life to moral exceptionality, the immense challenge of modern marriage and raising children - all so that a bunch of nuggets, spics, fags, potheads and communists can enact their perverse political will onto my biological offspring?

Why should I an ancestral cuck instead of taking care of my own self and fortressing away in peaceful solitude while the world burns? Why should I throw my kids into this fire? I'm asking for serious input because I am fucking losing the will to fight this shit. Human beings are garbage by and large, not even mentioning the perverse subversion of our civilization.

>PhD in historical linguistics

Parents are loaded and he's got no concept of the value of money.

Look whos talking Pablo. You lazy illegal immigrant spics have fucked up America in the last 30 years more than the kikes or niggers could ever do. You spics are the lowest form of subhuman trash.

Surely all of the leftists will be decrying this institutionalised racism, and seeking to ensure that a suitable number of white people which reflects the community are given affirmative action?

So Harvard now has the prestige of a community college, big deal.

Harvard has jewed whitey over so much that it's been a liability to the white race for decades.
Goodbye Harvard, the unimbomber was your best alum

No. Harvard is done.

All of the Ivy League schools are becoming outclassed or indistinguishable from other Tier 1 schools

Raise them as far away as possible from the liberal hell holes in your country.

all this means is that an elite university is going to collapse from within
they're going to have missou-style disruption soon

youtube.com/watch?v=zLxAzPgrH6k

What, is the media finally counting jews as nonwhite?

They won't be getting a "Harvard education" because the professors will be too scared/ashamed to fail them.

It's like in the 1950s/60s -- only a small percentage of students got an A at Yale, and now something like 60% of students do. College is getting easier and easier as less and less emphasis is put on education in the USA

then why do poor white people exist? or poor jews?

>Who is in charge of student admission?

>Who is in charge of scouting and enrolling the student body?

Jimmies are rustling.

No on is explaining why you are stupid

> let's help POOR minorities by helping already RICH minorities....

In no way is that logic going to help the poor ones. Universities are just virtue signaling to their students and to the world

In the short term it means more minorities will get jobs with think tanks and the fairly lucrative but useless academic and administrative roles that surround intelligentsia culture. Those jobs don't create wealth, they are just the result of excess wealth

This is communism. Wealth redistribution, denying whites their place in favor of inferior nonwhites, giving the nonwhites better jobs. Jew is doing everything in its power to fasttrack the nonwhite into the places whites earned for maximum chaos

No amount of education or time spent at university can make an inherently stupid race of people white. You can take the nigger out of the jungle....

Obligatory
>(((Harvard)))

>The Majority of Harvard's incoming class is nonwhite.

Thats a lot of rap theses they are going to have to grade.

Checked

It's not necessarily bad as the whole culture of the intelligentsia is pure cancer. It encourages the most conniving creatures

then he wouldnt be in debt

>You can take the nigger out of the jungle....

>and give him free housing
>and free food
>and free money
>and a free education
>and acceptance to colleges he couldn't otherwise attend
>and grade him at a curb (push him through)
>and give him a job based on diversity quotas.

Every single part of the niggers life is made up. Is a lie.

Yet still most of them can't even handle doing it right.

>Those jobs don't create wealth, they are just the result of excess wealth

correct

>black guy goes to medschool because he's black
>below-average grades
>underperforms but still gets his MD because quotas
>enters hospital
>nobody wants him to be their doctor

really gets the noggin joggin

Harvard has been 46% (((white))) for a long time stop reading sensationalist. In a 2/3rds non white city. What % of grads are white and what % of people who receive honors are white is what matters. Dead Ass there are illegals in new haven who deadass simply live on Harvard's main campus.

yet you still wouldn't get in
ps its not because you're white

What, so our stock is destined to become isolated to the country side? How the hell is that going to end well?

Even ruralfagging it doesn't seem reasonable, after driving across most of the midwest and being exposed to my 100% white would-be inlaws, 99% of people are bluepilled beyond belief and even if they're living ina 99% white town most of the men are still worshiping nigger athletes on the jewtube

I know a girl who will be part of this years incoming class. She's Mexican, but has blond hair and blue eyes. It's not fair honestly. I'm part black, have a point higher than her on my ACT, and skin darker than Obama's. It's only because she was obedient enough to do her homework everyday that she got in and I didn't.

>has to pass USMLE to practice
>means he is competent
>serves the black community which is part of the reason he got into medical school
>makes more money than you'll ever see

its funny that people like you think you're intelligent

>You don't own nothing

Yeah, we get it kike.

>no niggers
>no faggots
>no 'muh freedom'
>no high taxes

However

>no freedom of speech
>no money
>no safety
>a lot of mudslimes

Meh, its alright here. Not the best, but i would take it over sweden and other liberal shitholes any other day.

Reminder that the NFL has created more black millionaires than all ivy league schools combined. And those millionaires are usually bankrupt several years after retirement. Black people are a meme race.

Most of you guys got polled and said they'd love to starve and suffer under the USSR and communism again.

Your the biggest masochists I know of.

If that is what you want to do with your life than its your choice. We need all the people like you to do the fighting for people like me, who have 2 kids and plan on 2 more. I cannot leave my homestead and campaign for a year as easily as you can, I can do it, but at a greater cost to my family. You on the other hand have less to lose and if you are killed you dont leave behind a widow and orphans.

So you and people like you need to be arming yourselves and training to fight. This will eventually come to violence so its better to be prepared. If you were to hit the right places the race war could be started.

how does this change the fact that most black doctors are borderline incompetent retards and even their meemaw who raised them would prefer a nice friendly white doctor?

I know whites who are doing this now. We just claim we're "hispanic" and get the easy affirmative action life. I'm going to start doing it, who is gonna tell me no. My last name is garishly german but I'll just call them racist if they doubt.

>barely pass test
>someone else could have done way better but didn't get admitted to med school because they were white

ok
affirmative action inherently means people who don't benefit from it are better and more qualified than people who do

We fucked up now

College is shit and a stain on your resume t. College graduate, what a fucking waste of time, resources and effort. Get a job in a company, learn on the job. Read in your spare time. Pursue what you want to do on your own.

This. Huge regret of my life desu. No one fucking cares anymore. Get a skill

They all get braindamage too.

Pawns in the bread and circus.. Almost a bit sad, but hard not to laugh at. What's pathetic is the amount of "white men" who sit drooling, beer in hand, completely subdued by the sports industrial complex.

hahaha nigger just rope yourself

No, people who want ussr back are 95% fucking babooshkas and other nearly extinct retards. Ussr sucked dick.

dude wtf are you smoking? There is nothing lower than a kike.

hehehe bunch of ignorant racists complaining that non whites are doing well in Harvard. How fucking pathetic. Get up and do something with your life. You were given white skin, and a free pass to do whatever the hell you want, and instead of doing something with your life, you sit there, like a jealous little bitch, and complain about black people all day. How much of a beta cuck do you have to be

Yeah because your kikes turned your country into a gibs kiosk and you retards enabled them.

Its hilarious how you blame it on the parasites and not the open legged host

Does Harvard not realize that prestige is literally not in it's name but in the quality of their students and now no one gives a fuck about Harvard?

Non-jew whites will be either totally cucked or coal-burners! ... And they're going to be self-haters! I think the college system is fucked!

Wait, im in the wrong fucking thread.
God damn it

I want that key

Miss me yet?

Highly underrated.

Can't deny I'm a bit jelly that my school administration was not mostly the same color as me, or that it would have been cool to get a free pass to ivy league schools.

I wish I was joking too. My college administrators were almost entirely black women, and they all greeted me with a tired disdain because I am a white guy with blue/green eyes. If you are white and on financial aid you get treated like a fucking criminal by these mongrels, as though you are stealing their fucking heritage by being on the dole. Needless to say, I left the fucking circus called "college" and have realized that the true path of the overman is to be self made and apologize to none of these fucking slaves.

t. Jose "white American" Gonzales

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Yeah, Mexicans are fucking gib monsters but they weren't the reason they came here. Our (((Politicians))) and some (((wealthy donors))) brought this together and the guy who created the immigration act of 1965 was a fucking Jew! Don't blame the people who came, blame the people who allowed this to happen in the first place.

Harvard has always been a indoctrination camp for smarter people.

Mfw I used pell grant money to build a computer

Moжнo тyдa пepeeхaть?

affirmative action?

America isn't a nation anymore. It's a flophouse, a motel.

This guy gets it

Trump rally at 7PM Eastern today, I'll be watching to see if he says anything about affirmative action.

How do they pay for it, Do they get funding from the government to offer scholarships? They probably get financial aid too. So basically middle class workers that can't pay for their kids to go to an Ivy League school are paying for non-whites to go to school. Lmao

Same. Also bought a DSLR and an untold amount of alcohol and weed.

Rich black people don't help other niggers. They say how when they were in the gutter no one helped them or cared about them, so why should they help them now?

They lack any type of empathy to actually help their old neighborhoods.

But they won't report that the majority of drop outs and failures are non-white.

Most of the law school is still white.

if you saw yourself as the target of a deliberate demoralization campaign, would that change your opinion?

Harvard degree worthless in 3, 2, 1....

No one may care about Harvard anymore, but now they can safely proclaim their school is not racist.
>Tyrone gon be gud lawyer, help his friend TJ out o prison just cuz he allegedly shoot some white bitch don mean he shu hafta spend da rest a his life in jail

ITT daily wage cucks and neets comment on how one of best unis in world is absolute shit.

Bamp

they don't want nigglets, though. despite all the racemixing in college, there's next to no births because of it due to the modern pill (as well as day after pill) which pretty much every white girl is on, especially since they know that having a black kid is like a death sentence for any future relationships.

these circumstances don't create more half-caste babies. it just spreads STDs.

the real test to see just how actually """racist'"" white women are is to look at the percentage of half-caste children they have past the age of 30, when they're at their most desperate.

>it's a far lower percentage than women in their early 20s
>they would rather die alone than have children with men with lower status than them, which blacks usually are.