Racial Nationalism

Is she right? Should blacks move to Africa to be in countries where they're celebrated instead of being unappreciated?

Yes.

Yeah, and whites should move back to Europe.

Yes.

She is right, but the blacks would never go back to Africa. They know they have better lives in America, and the native Africans would slaughter them the instant they arrived.

And "native" Americans back to Asia?

> You are celebrated
> Chooses to wear fake hair that isn't yours

Why would they go "back"? They were here first.

But before they leave, they'll have to nuke everything they've build.
Have fun living in Africa 2.0

I've always heard stories of African Americans getting treated like shit in Africa

Are you sure about that? When was the last time you looked into it? You'd be surprised what has been discovered in recent years about who are the original inhabitants of the Americas.

Okay. Nuke it. Now go back. You have to go back.

White people are celebrated everywhere exept white majority countries so how would that work out?

WE WUZ MURIKA N SHIIIIIIEEEEEETTT

I don't.

>blacks
>celebrated anywhere

TOP KEK does anyone really think any form of life is sacred in Africa???

yes, she's right.

Africans generally find African-Americans to be unattractive. African-Americans believe that they're long lost royalty of African nations so they have a huge attitude when they visit Africa and want everyone there to bow down to them.

Yes because then they can be in a black majority nation and have their entire nation cater predominately to black people, instead of demanding that others shouldn't be a majority in their own nations.
>Yeah, and whites should move back to Europe.
Wow, this comes every time.. The white americans ancestors built the US, blacks predominately picked cotton and little else in comparison. Doesn't even make sense to tell white americans to leave a nation they built themselves. Whites were also majority 80-90% white till 1965 so it's essentially been a white nation from the getgo when they started building it. And so it has a culture that predominately revolves around white people unsurprisingly.

Many blacks seem to have a problem with that and want a culture that only revolves around black people, well they have an entire continent of that in africa with majority black nations! They really should go there.

But blacks hate America. Whites don't.

What part of the OP were you confused by?

I went on a volunteering programme in Ghana, and alongside me was a black "WE WUZ KINGZ" type girl from London. She pretty much shunned all the white people in the group and expected the Africans to treat her as a long lost sister, but they used the same slightly derogatory word ("obroni", meaning white) to talk about and call her as they did for the rest of us actual whites. She got pissed off about it and asked them to stop calling her white, but they said it was obvious from the way she dressed and just by her manner that she was a westerner and not an African. Made me chuckle because she was pretty much

BTFO
T
F
O

>here first.

Archeological evidence has been found that some of the first arrivals were of Scandinavian origin. The native groups were just the ones who were here when the Europeans arrived in the 1400 and 1500s. For all we know the Amerindians genocided the original inhabitants centuries/millennia earlier. Lord knows they were savage enough to do so.

The funny thing is that black people in the west think that Africans would see them as one of their own. Not that anyone would actually want to go live in Africa

>Whites don't.

The real owners of this continent, the ones who are living in reservations, and their descendants who are moving back in the tens of millions do not celebrate you. Get the fuck out. This is my land, white boi.

Sure.
I mean, the issue is that culturally they have almost nothing in common with Africans. Most African Americans are 40-50% white, so you have an issue where both culturally and in terms of tendencies they are not the same as their African counterparts.

There's also archaeological evidence that Egyptians were black. Just ask some Afrocentrists.

what's it like being part of a defeated and almost nonexistent people?

Feels bretty good since you're currently being defeated right now. I'm relatively young and I'm going to die knowing that we conquered it back. Enjoy your genocide.

Meanwhile, you weren't even alive when white boys took this continent. Hmm, feels good to live through the Reconquista.

WE

Eh, you're such a minority now that you're basically non existent. Any hatred you feel toward whites goes unnoticed.

Unlike the whites hatred of blacks, which is why they wanna move to Africa, which is the whole point of this thread and somehow you people keep missing that.

>Hmm, feels good to live through the Reconquista
You do know Spain is in Europe, right? Spanish-AmeroIndian mongrels are the best you can hope for but no doubt they'll crown you as their king. Just don't die from trying to get drunk off of radiator anti-freeze first.

>I'm relatively young and I'm going to die knowing that we conquered it back.
that's a good joke. assuming you're actually proper native, your people hardly exist enough to conquer anything at all, but since it sounds like you're mestizo the best you could possibly hope for is taking back the american southwest and persisting as a halfbreed mutt in the ashes of what your better ancestors created.

J E L L Y
E
L
L
Y
Stop larping you fucking Jew we aren't voting for you

Yes (but don't tell her that Africans don't celebrate other niggers, they just kill them).

Solutreans migrated to N America during the last ice age around 18,000 years ago. They became the Clovis culture. There is tons of evidence for this: Clovis points are almost identical to Solutrean points and different than anything ever made in Asia. They ritualistically buried ornamental points in "caches" before a hunt, exactly like the Solutreans.

The skeletons of many North American ancient injuns are European and have European DNA, though they are described in literature as "Native American" because Solutreans are native. It is a classic postmodernist twisting of logic and linguistics.

Finally and most damningly, a considerable number of North American injuns have mtDNA haplogroup X, which is Solutrean.

If it was politically correct, this would be mainstream science

Yes but its not what the Jews want.

WUZ

I'm not native. I'm a Mexican with actual blood roots in this continent. I'm definitely more related to a generic Navajo more than I'm related to a white boy lol.

>in the ashes of what your better
Still my ancestor's land and not yours. And we're gonna take it back.

Enjoy your genocide, Mr. 48%

I'm going to enjoy living and dying here while all you can do is cry about it. :^)

I like you.
Even if your story is a larp it made me happy.
Thanks.

Celebrated right into a stoning circle or a necklacing. If black americans really did a mass exodus - theyd eventually get genocided and have their names usurped by the native population.

For a rather sobering bit of history, research Liberia.

Have you noticed in Mexico that the whitest of "your people" rule over you? Have you noticed that this is the case in every Latin American country? I know you have. And I know that whatever European blood flows through your mongrel veins makes you smart enough to know that yours will always be the vassal race.

It is funny to think how many people both black and white fought for desegregation only to have black people demand segregation now. This leaves me very confused.

Sucks to be (jew)

They should move to the sun

Those "whites" are still more loyal to their Indo roots than their wh*Te roots. Meanwhile, gringos like you're not appreciated. You have to go back.

I also know a girl who went to Ghana and she told the same stories. The funny thing is that the rough translation of the Ghanians are saying is "White person how are you?" and the desired reply is "Black person I'm fine." Blacks from America get really upset there all the time when they are called Obruni.

But they are tolerated in the US way more than even Africa.

fucking kek that mustve knocked her down a peg or two

>Those "whites" are still more loyal to their Indo roots than their wh*Te roots.
They're loyal to ruling over you because they are better than you and they know exactly why. Each and every one of your dark skinned kind are de facto slaves to the lingering superpower of old Spain. Your kings may be far from their ancestral homeland, as American whites are from theirs, but their superiority has not waned and is not in doubt. You are nothing to them.

if you think about it the kangs n kweens are no better than all those plastic paddies over in the US

No, it's true. In fairness she wasn't hostile to the whites or anything like that, she'd just always hang around with her one black mate and no one else. Think she wanted to hang around with the Ghanaians, but got pissed off when they pointed out the massive cultural differences.

True enough, obviously she's more African than I am and her African parents passed down some of the culture to her, but that's still a long way away from actually being brought up in Africa, going to African schools, practicing African customs, etc.

And what makes you think that makes me huttburt? I don't care that I'm nothing to them. None of them identify with the old Empire. Meanwhile you still cling to your wh*Teness while you don't live in a white land. Go back, homie. You have to go back. LMAO. It's okay. You can stay here while you watch us take it back in the 21st century.

You know spics use more welfare than any other race right? Who is going to pay for that when you are the majority?

Africans are risking their lives to take refuge in the west. Black Americans have no clue what a blessing their birthright is.

lol youre 2nd generation arent you

Because I'm part of the ruling class of my civilization, and so I will remain, and should your pathetic "reconquista" succeed you will still be absolutely nothing, a pitiful mass staring up at the only gods of this world.

Can we meme this into existance? Like make a ton of facebook friendly OC that pushes the idea of fucking off out of white countries?

Who the fuck cares? If we end up worse than Africa, so what? What's it to you? Not your ancestral land. Get the fuck out. You have to go back! Get out. REEEEEEEE kek

Absolutely please go to Africa. I will literally pay for a ticket for a black person in this thread to go move to Africa out of my own pocket. Seriously.

You don't own a nation you didn't build yourself.

I'm black

Won't be for long gringo. Asians are your next wave and they'll take over like they took over the continent like they did in Vancouver. We don't need you. We'll have chinks. And I say that they're welcome here since we're related. :^)

Stop eating white food (which gives you diabetes and hypertension) and purge your gene pool of european genes and we'll talk about giving you back the entire continent.

"Go where you are celebrated

What a stupid fantasy world where these lazy peicesbof shit want to be celebrated everywhere they go. If they went to Africa hey wouldn't be celebrated either, they'd be a part of the normal culture and everything would be NORMAL. There would be celebrations like there are for any culture but let us not act like everyone needs to be coddled and celebrated everywhere they go

Want a ticket to Africa to move there? I will literally pay for it.

They literally sold their land to the European farmers bit by bit over a period of centuries. Are you saying that voluntary exchange is wrong?

There's a real elegance in how accepting you are of your own submission.

>Earth is billions of years old
>L O L Indians were here first!
Nah.

>american niggers
>celebrated in africa
bruh

We formed a nation in Africa specially for American blacks.....Liberia. We need to continue Lincoln's dream and help them reach their home.

And you will too once you figure out that our cousins are a lot better than you and will take over from the top like we are taking over from the bottom. In any case, this thread isn't about racial superiority or such and such. I don't care.

This isn't your land. Get the fuck out. You have to go back.

Do you get to choose where in Africa?

They should all get on a fleet of ships back to Africa that "accidentally" sink halfway there because niggers are garbage

You tell them you didnt want her either?

Liberia would probably be best if you want my offer but I will let you pick any black majority country in Africa.

>our cousins
The odds that you're not more related to whites than to Asians are insignificant, and even if you were that certainly wouldn't be true of your countrymen. It sounds like you're just bitter. I don't expect the white man to be dethroned on this continent in my lifetime, but should it happen your children will chafe under the yoke of yellow rule just as you rage fruitlessly against overwhelming white dominance. Face it, savage, this IS our land, earned by steel and guile, and it will never be yours again.

>"I'm actually this fucking retarded batman"
J
E
L
L
Y

Didn't have to, she wasn't really interested in mixing with the white people (although she wasn't hostile/unfriendly to us either). Lots of black people in London have this attitude, they're pretty self-segregating. Have also met quite a few who are much friendlier though.

lol where's that? Space?

>in my lifetime
Okay, Mr. 49%. You'll see in a few more election cycles just how pathetic your situation is. Oh btw, I have three kids already from a white girl no less. Meanwhile, you're still a virgin and watching your race crumble into genocide.

Literally how are you doing to contribute to the tree sap poison concoction that poison's the river basin and let's you scoop up baby fish once a week when all you've done in your entire life is collect government checks and talk shit about hol up to your hol up. I would be pissed, too.

No, here's an idea:
>Lure them all to move there
>all the whites come here
>Build a wall across the northern borders to the seas
>Enjoy a new age of prosperity

Forget muh ancestral homeland, those things don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Kek another Mexican thinking he is a native. I feel sad for the real natives, people like you have assured their destruction by claiming a blood line that is not yours.

Stay mad shit skin, we don't care if you hate us whites, because we don't even recognize your opinion.

Nigeria

If you seriously want a ticket I will buy you one if you leave an email so we can discuss the details.

[email protected]

bump

>go where you are celebrated
so sweden?

>I have three kids already from a white girl no less.
Sure you do, faggot.