Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uNIkhahd8c
youtube.com/watch?v=1xxRvSp5KCg
youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>needing social validation for beliefs
>can't explain beliefs because they have no reason
>treating just-so stories as facts

Look kid, I've been to a lot of places and I've never seen some mystical zombie Jew connecting everything. I don't need your hokey religion.

there is only the emperor. he is our shield and protector.

>needing social validation for beliefs
>can't explain beliefs because they have no reason
>treating just-so stories as facts
GO STUDY some traditional Catholicism, go study its theology and teachings.. you're so ignorant to them.

My family is catholic. I went to a Christian university and had to do over 15 credit hours of theology, in addition to studying Koine Greek by translating the New Testament for years.

Just because people don't agree with you, doesn't mean they are ignorant. Just because you are certain, does not mean you are informed.

Well i studied 1year in a traditional catholic seminary, and i see validation, I see nothing but Reason, down to earth teachings, and are indeed facts..

your "catholic school" doesn't sound very catholic.. and i doubt your credibility

It was Methodist. There's a reason I didn't say Catholic university, because I don't make things up to try to win points on the internet. I don't need anyone's validation for my beliefs and I don't give a shit about anyone's moral high ground.

The world is full of infinite wonders. That's a big part of the reason I don't see the value in locking myself in a dusty building with like minded people trying to close myself off from it on the promise of seeing wonders after I'm dead. Somehow.

Methodist..

doesnt matter, catholic and protestant are pretty united now in their religious believes and catholic priests here in europe are so desperately trying to hold people that they will allow and tolerate anything. the religion is dead in vast areas here.

churches at sunday only a quarter filled of which 90% are age 50 and older and the priests are polish or romanian because noone else in europe still believes christian theology.

And the religious extremist's brain shuts down! See Sup Forums, it's not a Muslim problem it's an Abrahamic problem. They're all cancer, brain cancer.

It's a good thing.

ITT cultists damned to hell for heretical doctine
praise Christ

>not knowing his actual words or just some other guys stories about some rabbi that may or may not have been named Yeshua
>not being able to live by common sense and decency
>requiring anything divine to drive you to be a good person

You don't need it for what? To eat, breathe, take a shit? Yeah, no kidding.

And then after you die? You think maybe you might just need it then?

There are no good people; only God is good.

People think they're good because a) they judge themselves on their best intentions, and b) they judge others on their worst faults.

Prove jesus was real.

No, seriously.

Give me one person who lived at the same time jesus was supposedly alive who wrote about him - who DIDN'T have their words wind up in the bible.

Most of "Christianity" is apostate. If your a catholic, read your bible and try again. If your a protestant, break away from all the catholic crappy traditions that litter the church. Everyone needs to read Pauls letters again and realize we arent supposed to turn from Gods laws but walk in them! Christ gave us our clean robes, its our duty to keep them that way. Catholics go overboard on works (Most of which are stupid traditions of men) while protestants lean way to much on grace. No one actually reads the bible from genesis to revelation, they just chop is up into 8 pieces to justify their stupid doctrines. Trust in the resurrection of Jesus as proof that we wont be left sitting in hell at then end of the day. Return to the Torah (YHWH commandments) without all the extra talmudic jew stuff weighing it down. Be good to each other and it will be rewarded. Stop sinning. Peace!

>Catholicism
WRONG

Jesus wasn't real.

Lol you silly fedora, you'll grow out of your atheism soon

not trusting the king of the jews

>9Vufz6f6
>f is the 6th letter of the english alphabet
need anything else, blasphemer?

I trust the words of Jesus, i just don't think they were at all accurately transmitted by the Elites who edited the bibles and handed them out to the priest-class.

THE WHITE MAN IS PAGAN.

HEILL AUK SAELL

Then you don't trust the word of Jesus.

>Methodist university
What a joke.

i am not going to put my faith in a god that can create things as disgusting as jews and none whites

there is no god, there is no good only evil, no light only darkness, no happiness only despair, no victory only defeat, no happy ending only oblivion.
SHOW ME ONE GOOD THING IS THIS WORLD THAT COULD EVER ENDURE AND OUTLAST THE EVIL IN THE WORLD

NOTHING

i wont even lift a finger for your god unless you give me some objective reason to.

Yeah but which Jesus? The one I know just sells tacos.

>And then after you die?

I'll be dead and my ability to experience will be gone. I believe brains are fully capable of being conscious and intelligent without spirit cooking or whatever.

deus vault is mogoloid for "Im retarded"

Not an atheist. Worse.

whats the foundation of this thread outside the magnificent trips ?

To quote one of my professors,
>"Do I need to remind everyone
>....AGAIN...
>that it's 'Christianity' not 'Paulianity'?"

The word of God. Heaven and earth may pass away, but the Word of God endures forever.

That's your faith based belief, based on your own opinion and nothing else.

Paul needed to. Frequently.

1 Corinthians 1
For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you. Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Catholics say they are of Cephas.

Yes trust in Jesus. The Jews want lambs easily lead to slaughter.

God doesn't want you to jerk off even when your are young he doesn't want you thinking about women in a sexually manner.But some how Jesus will forgive you for all these things god says are bad if you believe in him and spend your life as pious as possible.

Exactly what Jesus did not teach.

>religion will die in your KIDS lifetime

No, it's based on studies of dead brains. So many studies have been done that many research hospitals and medical schools literally have basement warehouses filled with rotting brains that they don't know what to do with anymore.

And studies of dead brains include the human spirit and the human soul.

Jesus can be a historical figure and also not be a messiah.

The devil tempted Jesus and replayed to him man can not live on bread alone but the word of god do think he meant the testament of himself that was not written yet or the old testament which he had studied his whole life.

God is dead.

If you can't see that yet then you and your progeny are doomed. You think God cares? God is dead.

You'll continue thinking that you have inherent value because every man is a vessel with a soul, right? Everyone is equal before God, right? Wrong and wrong, God is dead. You are stupid, your children will be stupid, and your children's children will be stupid.

Your prospects and your childrens prospects will diminish, the fields you sow now will dry and turn to sand. Technology is taking over, a new prosthetic god, and only the smarty smart smarts will be able to work and feed their children. You and your kin will slowly (and steadily) lose all prospects.

If you are lucky we will live in a welfare state and your kin will be able to eat millet. If you are unlucky, you and your kin will die of want.

The future has no place for dumby dumb fucks who believe in God.

Sorry, I misread you slightly. I see now that you were making two assertions

>The idea that brains are capable of conscious experience is FALSE
>The idea that brains stop functioning after death is FALSE

I only responded to the latter. In hindsight, your condescension was largely about the former, yes?

It's funny what a brain can believe.

Your soul. He doesn't NEED you to lift a finger for Him, you need Him to not suffer an eternity away from His love and grace.

There is no future for those that don't believe in God.
youtube.com/watch?v=9uNIkhahd8c

>6f6

Nice try, Satan.

Jesus taught the Law.

The New Covenant did not come into effect until His death.

The idea that your brain houses, contains, and maintains your spirit and soul is false.

No one needs to eat, drink, or breathe. We just think that we do, because we value living so much.

No one has ever needed anything. That's something our brains tell us so that we will do stuff.

You only think that you need god because that idea really activates your almonds.

Not a good one, anyways.

>spirit and soul
There is no such thing.

Jesus was a fucking Jew
the creator of the universe would not incarnate as a fucking Palestinian kike
end of story

The people that say "Deus vult", usually aren't Catholic, believe in Christ, or go to mass.

Logic has no place in heaven, heathen!

If that's what you think than so be it.

Odd you would have both and not know it.

Is it okay with you if God does whatever He wants to do? Is that okay?

Its not a good one to you and it never will be.
Nothing is good for you because you have earned nothing.
You want but you will never have.

True. I have not earned heaven, and I deserve hell.

And yet I will be in heaven, and avoid hell.

not really
if God is the Truth, Logos etc
then why would he defy it?
the perfect being choosing to fulfill Jewish prophecies and reveal himself to the Semites is illogical

why not incarnate a white person in Rome or Greece?

Lets hope you will.

Found the jew

It's not illogical at all. If Jesus just popped into the earth in a Hindu nation, he would just be one of many alleged avatars of 330,000,000 gods.

The Hebrews were trained to induct the Son of God into the world, to bring light and grace and truth to humanity.

Nothing God does is accidental, and God never defies himself.

My hope is that God keeps His word.

If you can find something that is more 100% sure than that, you're being conned.

Accept Jesus Christ into your life, follow the narrow path and follow the Lord's commandments and you will.
It was promised through Christ's blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xxRvSp5KCg

Excellent interview with james caviezel. Highly recommend it. Some crazy shit went down when filming the passion.

THANK YOU BASED JESUS KING OF MAN AND DIGITS

Odd that you would have chakras and not know it.
Odd that you would have qi and not know it.
Odd that you would have thetans and not know it.

But let's not just be coy, shall we? Isn't it odd that for 99% of human existence, no one knew we had DNA, proteins, leukocytes, cells? I don't think so.

There are no instruction manuals for these bodies, which are very, very, very complicated. A long, long time ago people figured out that there must be atoms using only logic and basic observations. But did they figure out the types of atomic elements that way? Nope. They thought there was either only one kind of atom or a handful of types like "soft", "sticky", "jagged", and so on.

People figured out only using logic and basic observation that vision needs light to work. But did they figure out phosphenes, rods, cones, and the visual cortex? Nope. There were many guesses and all of them wrong. My favorite was Lucretius' idea that our eyes shot out strings of light, like an active radar, and that we saw the ones that bounced back.

Ancient people came up with the ideas of souls so that they would have words to explain and talk about the way our minds work. The idea is compelling, simple, easy to understand, and seems to fill in all the obvious gaps in our understanding of ourselves. Many scientists are still looking for a soul-shaped hole in their theories about how our brains work, but that hole is in our ideas, not in material reality.

As long as god is white and we already know jesus was white so we live to serve our undying lord

God and creation are one. Only feeble minds see good and evil.

Ah yes. The
>I don't understand god so I don't believe in him.

There is a reason why faith is featured so strongly in christianity friendo.

Joseth Smith was real but that doesn't proved the bullshit he said.

Why not send psychic messages to everyone or appear in the sky?

Why make everything about his demands come through cryptic messages by people who are difficult to distinguish form flat out delusional people? False prophet disclaimers, anyone?

If the revelations of believers are to be believed, in practice god acts more like the devil than god. Such a tease.

You are a retard, the Russian just said he trusts Jesus but not the people who picked and chose which books were to go into the Bible and which were to be discarded. The words have been translated many times over and diluted from their original meaning.

Jesus white my ass

Glory to Lord Christ.

>The words have been translated many times over and diluted from their original meaning.

No, we have some pretty damn early copies of the Gospels in the original Greek. Early translations, like the Assyrian Bible and Vulgate, actually help linguists to verify which parts are from the original and which parts were added later.

Check out the Nestle-Aland Bible, which is meant for translators, theologians, and linguists. It's a compilation from all known historical texts, showing variations and such through extensive footnotes.

The "muh Bible is corrupted by the ages!" meme goes back to Catholic Counter-Reformation propaganda, IIRC.

Neat. I wasn't even aware we still had some of the originals around.

You're a looney m8
It was promised to the people that live up to the promise.

It was promised to everyone that walks in Christ.

We don't have the originals. We have a good amount of very early copies. The differences between them allow linguists to reconstruct much of the original, in a similar way to how they have reconstructed much of the Proto-Indo-European language, even though it was never written down and we don't actually know where the PIEs lived.

The Bible is by a huge, huge margin the most extensively studied text by linguists and philologists. There are a lot of pop-sci style books about the research, if you are interested and don't mind the occasional "is this the TRUE Gospel?!" style marketing/baiting.

I've always been pretty huge on prophecy, ordered a handful of books on it just recently.

Meaning hes a Methodists, meaning that explains why hes spewing heresy.. because hes a Methodist.... THIS IS WHY SELF INTERPTETATION IS WRONG.

Fake "Catholics" maybe but not real traditional Catholics

Modernist atheist radical.

Ye but how are you sure you keep your end of the bargain so much as to question Gods integrity.
You're pitiful.

Ah, Pascal wager again.
I wish I had some proof of God's existance but there isn't any.
And I mean empirical evidence btw, not some rationalist shit.

What?

daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg

Not a methodist.
Not an atheist.

didn't say you were, read that again i said "He's"

>Not an atheist
Modernists are just as bad.