SITUATION ROOM MELTDOWN

Drumpf tells top generals war is like renovating a restaurant.

He's a fucking idiot!

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-says-u-s-losing-afghan-war-tense-meeting-generals-n789006

#resist

Do you have to write #something in order for shilling to count? It blows your cover every time.

yea im sure a pussy like you knows all about war

If a post uses the word "drumpf" or a hashtag, or links to a "shareblue" site then it is very very obviously bait.

I mean, come the fuck on, how can you not see that?

OP is a long time shill. He's a recognizable poster.

It's no different than buying a decent dishwasher and upgrading the menu. Literally.

so then, war IS like renovating a restaurant?

OH MY GOD HE USED AN ANALOGY IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

Why are there so many leaks still happening??????

Guaranteed 6 gorrilion r/thedonald fags bump this shit to 300 replies. Remember to sage

explain to me how a surgical strike on a suspected terrorist compound is ANY different than swapping out the chicken calzone's fettucine alfredo with parmesan

i'll wait

War is like renovating a restaurant
But first, you gotta take out the garbage(Islam)

Because Scaramucci was ineffective and Priebus wasn't the leak

>Who is this fukin ukranian shill and why does he shitposts so much

In terms of renewing and cleansing the filth, yes.

In terms of actually renovating a restaurant is just like throwing on 100+lbs of gear and an m16, no.

Funny how leftshills always use semantics to pretend like intelligent people are retarded and take what they say out of context.
Then they actually push retardation themselves and use more semantics to defend it. I believe there's a term or this tactic.

Anyone who uses semantics to push an agenda or win an argument deserves to be thrown into the Fukushima pit.

Is there nothing better for you to do in Ukraine? Do you not have real worries like finding a stable government or evading genetically mutated wolves in Pripyat? Neck yourself mutant nigger.

you gotta clean the place up before you open for business

that's all Trump's trying to say

U still mad that Putin took your country?

No, you fucking shill piece of shit, he said that sometimes you can get a better result by asking the low level people on the ground what needs to be changed instead of relying on a bunch of political cuck generals.

>#resist
Shouldn't you at least try not to look like an obvious shill?

I definitely don't have to pretend you're retarded

also if the flag is ukrainian then obviously it is a shill

>that constant shill under Ukrainian flag
This has been happening for a long fucking time. I suspect the flag is a proxy, but this constant anti-Trump posting under the same flag is just not working in any way, why someone is doing such an obvious pointless shill exercise?

It's 256-dimensional chess. Trump hires Scaramuchi to fire Priebus and stop the leakers and then fires Scaramuchi but the leaks keep happening, which will then justify declaring martial law and liquidating all disloyalists, starting with the shills who post on Sup Forums.

>despite his title of Cmdr. in Chief
which news outlet is it that hires high school dropouts?

Oh, NBC... good job linking one of the cabal brainwashing channels, nigger.
For real, this is more proof niggers should need a license to post on the internet. faggots, too, while we're at it. I'm so fucking sick of OPs always being a faggot.

>butthurt leaf mad I crystallized the main left tactic

>Drumpf tells top generals war is like renovating a restaurant.
> He's a fucking idiot!

The guy graduated from the TOP MILITARY SCHOOL IN THE WORLD.

+ the guy is pretty much dealing with the corrupt top brass of the military you dimwit.

>Funny how leftshills always use semantics to pretend like intelligent people are retarded and take what they say out of context.
>Then they actually push retardation themselves and use more semantics to defend it. I believe there's a term or this tactic.

>wipe it...like with a cloth?
>what does it matter

There are so many of these. I wish I had been collecting them.

>Gut it
>Kill all the roaches
>Rebuild it
>Install new ovens

Pretty much the same.

Hah lets leak conversations from the situation room, that's totally fine and not endangering national security.

HANG THE LEAKERS ALREADY

>learn to sage faggot

>fdr uses folksy metaphor to talk about fighting the japs

Wow what a thoughtful and clarifying description

>trump uses a construction metaphor about fighting Isis

Reeeeeeeeeee!

They say millennials are children but I think our entire society is made up of infantalizes children

Jesus Christ. Metaphors are useful in real life. Everyone uses them.

>> cant get a simple analogy

Willful ignorance isnt going to win you elections buddy

Leaks out today that Trump whined and sniveled to the Mexican president and said bawww stop saying you won't pay for the wall.

Not "hey motherfucker you're paying for the wall"

But "please just stop saying you won't pay for the wall that obviously isn't happening"

Leak also out of his first conversation with the Australian PM when Trump realized the US *has to* accept refugees. After promising he wouldn't.

(Which is why there are now more refugees today than there were in January)

it's more like preparing a high value prostitute for work

The businessman.....should tell the generals how to wage war.....

the left is irredeemable

man you don't even have to link sharia blue anymore. NBC is shilling for you guys!

Why is there a leak from the Top Generals in the Situation Room???????

He must leave.

>why are there so many leaks
>what is going on

Everyone is position themselves for Trump's impeachment. This has been clear for months now. Even other top republicans have carefully positioned themselves to take as little damage as possible once Mueller pulls the trigger.

>trump is a loudmouth bafoon who makes us look foolish !!!!
>why won't trump act like a loudmouth
Nation!!!!

The left argues that he is an evil monster and a complete retard

He can't be both at the same time

What exactly is wrong about his statements. He told those fuckers that they are loosing this war that has been ongoing for 16 years and that he REQUIRES them to win or fuck off.
I would never let a loser run my business, if he can't deliver I'll take his scalp.
Either the US army leadership delivers or they will have to suffer the consequences, but having this war continue for another decade is certainly not acceptable.
Just the mere fact that some of those dared to open their mouths and defend this shit shows that many people need to go some way or another.

This will be the end of Garunk's campaign.

Is he implying he'll make use of ovens in the war effort? O-oy vey?

Actually, he is tired of all of these Obama appointed generals telling him why they can't get the job done. Trump needs to unload these nerds.

McMaster needs to go

Truthfully, we haven't won a war in 70 years. Can you imagine a business that hasn't turned a profit in 70 years? Time for some tough love reorganization.

>war is like renovating a restaurant

Article says
>During the July 19 meeting

Are tabloids called "leaks" now?

Because (((people))) will die soon.

> He can't be an evil monster and a retard at the same time

Fucking kek.

They will figure out why this has been called stupid watergate soon enough.

>bwut bwut... hiwwawy was the warmonger???

t. drumpf supporter

Fuck off shill
#Assist

It even kinda looks like him

What the fuck is going on in that picture. I thought it was illegal for downs to reproduce

WE ARE GONNA SERVE GLASSED KEBAB TONIGHT BOYS

Check the guys dick, he doesn't have balls

Considering Scaramucci was there for 10 days, I'll reserve my judgement about his effectiveness.

A couple of things are obvious at this point. There are multiple leakers, and the prevailing connection between them is that they are establishment plants.

holohoax

Drumpf is finished! Say it with me "MADAM PRESIDENT"

I still don't know why people use the Jew Meme when the Donald is knee deep in Jew influence anyway.