Michelle Carter

Michelle Carter to be sentenced at 1pm for the suicide texting case of Conrad Roy.

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/08/03/watch-live-michelle-carter-sentenced-texting-suicide-case/e4e0A2qPGHPnYR8PxQNvIP/story.html
clickondetroit.com/live/live-stream-michelle-carter-woman-in-texting-suicide-case-to-be-sentenced
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yerc01iUrA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does Sup Forums think she deserves?

To be sentenced for the suicide texting case of Conrad Roy.

DEATH BY RAPE

Life in prison. She's a sociopath, and you can't teach empathy. If freed she will kill again

nothing.

>she will kill again

All she did was support the dreams of her man, she sacrificed her own happiness to give her man support even when he doubted himself and even when she though his dreams were bad. All she did was being a caring and good woman, that is considered a bad thing in the west, but in most other societies that is a valued trait.

5 years no parole

Technically speaking sociopaths do feel empathy, they just have the ability to ignore it.

nice b8 norway

three years without a chance of parole

Not bait, all she did was provide support and encouragement. She was duped and manipulated by the suicidal maniac into giving him support for this shitty project. She did nothing wrong, she behaved like an ideal supportive woman should. If the guy had a better project (for example becoming president) then he would at least be a senator by now with such a supportive girlfriend. He wasted the opportunity and manipulated her so that she now faces jail time.

the only crime is that some turbo beta dragged her into his problems and ruined her life as well

the faggots parents should be jailed for raising such a fucking useless idiot who ruined two lives

Everyone on this website is guilty of the same "crime" as her.
She's being thrown in prison for something she said, not did.

>guy kills himself
>the womyn is the victim
And womyn are the primary victims of war right?

15 years.

She was in a possition of influence and power
She knew him and encouraged him

Telling someone to kill themselves over the internet you have never met is completely different.

Is her lawyer the next to die?

being this Newfag Kek

a bare bottom spanking every hour over my knee user

no one can make you kill yourself, entire thing is insane. She's probably also a wild fuck, as most disturbed girls are. Any good electric synagogue stream links? fox 5 boston is all niggers.

1. To be sentence to what she thinks is a 3 year sentence, but it's secretly just 1 year. And every single day she's forced to answer a phone call where a voice on the other end says "kill yourself."
2. ???
3. Profit!

>flag
>a fucking leaf, everytime

This boston stream makes me want to reach for a fucking banana so many niggers:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/08/03/watch-live-michelle-carter-sentenced-texting-suicide-case/e4e0A2qPGHPnYR8PxQNvIP/story.html

inb4 pussy pass gets her light sentence, and sentence suspended.

Since I didnt really commit any crime either, can I be released. I just talk with some people.

>pussy pass
She's natural blonde and has light eyes, an endangered species, she needs to have kids. also, a dangerous precedent since the spic judge said "words are weapons." Next the jews will come for here.

So much better to have a natural light-haired girl than a bleach blonde slut. Sure, she's nuts, but all great fucks are. The boyfriend was a psychotic failure.
tl:dr- no coal burned, no crime committed.

Yes

0 years, people choose whether or not to listen to others. She didnt' drag him into the car and lock the doors she just texted him. He was the one who made the decision to follow her advice and gas himself. We need to respect the sovereignty of individuals and stop treating them like children incapable of taking care of themselves. This mindset is why we have gun control, social welfare, social security, affirmative action, and a whole host of other liberal nightmare policies.

not sure what she deserves but she will probably get 2 years suspended, 5 years probation

she probably won't even go to jail

look at her, she's too cute

she'll be put on house arrest

she just got the death penalty
WE DID IT Sup Forums!!!

>Yes

Thanks breh

She's also got some Neanderthal genetics, I won't be surprised when they ship her off to Antarctica instead and harvest her DNA.

We are minutes away from sentencing.

Doesn't she still have the ability to appeal?

dat's a 10/10 in the UK

also.. that QT could cry on my shoulder after sexy time.

is there a stream

BAN ASSAULT TEXTS

link faggot.

sex appeal that is! :^)

The judge is just getting up from their desk and getting ready to enter the courtroom after a comfy lunch. They're always late.
10-30 minutes of reading numbers, paper shuffling, throat clearing, quiet farts, whispers between defendant and lawyer.

I'm calling probation. They waived her bail, they aren't charging her court costs, and probation will be over before 50% of its over.

Where are you watching?

clickondetroit.com/live/live-stream-michelle-carter-woman-in-texting-suicide-case-to-be-sentenced

one more roastie off the street

I swear if this cunt doesn't get 10 years it's going to trigger THE BETA UPRISING

18 mos locked up, 10yrs probation

>pussy pass

1 year in suspension. What she did was evil, but I don't think she deserves prison for that. If she didn't learn her lesson through the trial, she definitely won't learn it in prison.
but knowing what ridiculous sentences anglical justice system produces, she might as well get 20 years without pardon. Who knows

thanks i was on youtube watching the wrong link.

She didn't kill anyone.

A reward. She culled the week.

Solid 7 even in Poland.

Roughly.
She has a unibrow, wow.

She should have another sentence for those eyebrows.

>deserves
that is only God to decide. what she should be sentenced? that is up to the judge and jury

>She didn't kill anyone.

Neither did I.

Good lord wtf

you forget about her shitty brain genes tho. Looks is the least important thing when it comes to good genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yerc01iUrA

>some Neanderthal genetics,
Her forehead is way too big but hair and eyes still make her breedable.

what gay time zone is she in? 2pm EST here already

she and all women should be enslaved as breeding machines for their crimes against humanity

Neither did Hitler

30 years in the ISO cubes.

99 to life

>. Looks is the least important thing
wow, then why don't you find yourself a negress user? In the ZOG, we're only 56%, we can't throw away breeding stock.

Yeah, but if you cover up her hair she looks like a man.

here we go

Fatty GO!!!

Has she gotten sentenced yet?

Boy I don't know that I want to hear his little sis cry...

What stage are we at

How long until the actual sentence is delivered?

cringe

This girl doesn't deserve any time behind bars. The kid wanted to kill himself for a while by the sounds of it and just because someone tells you to do something it does not mean you have to do it. Whole different story if she put a gun to his head and forced him into that truck. As for the kid's family who thinks she should get the maximum sentence, they need to step back and think how fucked their kid was in the head to have been down this road for as long as he had been instead of trying to place blame on his girlfriend who had to listen to this little bitch complain about how much he hated his life.

oh shit nvm it's more sob story

because brain is important? Are you a negro?

RAPE

We're reading victim statements (surviving family)
I'd say 30 minutes, maybe an hour.
Could be 15.

very soon

girl giving a sob story which is literally irrelevant since the trial is basically over and the decision has likely already been made

>i wanna kill myself
>ok, do it
why is she going to jail for this?

Conrad's father in now on the stand.

Death by rape, by a wild pack of niggers

Good fuck her. I hope she gets gang raped by the bull dykes and sodomites.

Why is the witness so fat?

I don't know. forehead is way, way too big and she has that body where she'll be a ham beast by 30. I still can't cheer on locking up any blue-eyed, I stick with my own.

IT'S ON LIVE!!!!!

are we not going to talk about the huge forehead

Killing yourself is against the law here in the land of the free home of the brave.

Yes, no twitter or social media for 3 years. Community service cleaning up crime scenes 1000 hrs.

wait...do they always let victims give statements before sentencing?

yeah, it just got real the dad is testifying.

5,000 hours of community service, washing graffiti and gum off the streets, picking up trash, working in food banks and homeless shelters, mowing lawns at cemeteries and schools and 10 years imprisonment. Community service will be served during 10 years of imprisonment.

You can tell she's a sociopath because there are no tears, just pretending to cry.

"My son was my best friend"

Then why was he so suicidal, faggot?

1-3 years here.

But she wont get anything close to that, she'll get a slap on the wrist and will vanish back into society under a different identity in a completely different place.

So she shouldn't be punished for researching methods of suicide for him, coaxing him back into the truck after he called her, keeping the location of his body and truck from the police for a week during the search for him, and bragging about the whole ordeal to two people who barely knew her? Or is that all fine, just something kids do?

His little sister was 13 when he croaked himself
>extreme emotional duress
can't get on board with Sup Forums's uncaring attitude for this young girl

atleast it's not prison
but damn, 1000hrs community service

>> suicide is someone elses fault

Kek any sentence she receives will be successfully appealed by a court less out of its fucking mind

If I did off myself in the same situation, my father would probably say I was a faggot and that the girl should be freed

The guy kills himself, he is the criminal. Everyone around him are the victims. When someone kills themselves the only ones who suffer are the friends and family (except the suicider goes to hell, but he did the crime).

She is the victim in this case. She did nothing wrong. The criminal is the guy who died and tried to drag his innocent girlfriend with him.

I wonder what the reaction would be if it was a boy who convinced a girl to kill herself?