Eminem

>Eminem 2000s
The Clintons are speech hating faggots who plagued my albums when Bill was president

>Eminem 2017
Trump is a meanie and I wanna kill his supporters

What blue pilled him?

His Jewish record executives, lawyers and agents.

>Oh vey that boy is gay thats all they say lookin boy

do we really even have to ask?

he is just protecting his nigger subculture
back during the 2000s it was rebellious and cool so he could,
now niggerness got one with establishment and he cant get out of it

Money. Anyone who has money wants to keep the status quo.

Literally almost everyone in hip hop that is huge (save for more recent stuff) had to do gay shit to get there

He got soft awhile ago

he's been replaced.

money

Lol he looks the fucking same

this.

Ding Ding!

Quality replacement

I've seen this posted a bunch and never with a single source to back it up.

>people with lots of monies never do plastic surgery and what is ageing such as the developement of a doubble chin or penisnose in your 40s 50s also eyecoler darkening or lightening!?

if you look at a photo of mine from 20 years ago you´d also say thats not me now , ofcourse its not - every 7 years your old cells are replaced by completely new ones which result in different aesthetics and slightly changed behaviour plus chemical levels inside your brain.

Eminem was killed while "off" the public scene. That is a cyborg replacing him.

literally jews

Most questions on Sup Forums can be easily answered by: Pure Coincidence I wonder if it's a pure Coincidence

Did you forget how much he bashed Bush?

that song was great, couple bluepill bars but he spoke a lot of fucking truth

old age

He spoke about common knowledge nothing new here he is a deceiver tool and he is fucking much afraid to take a stand...

he used to be good, he would drop some major bombs in say goodbye to hollywood and mosh, basically ousting bush.

then he went to (((rehab))) and came back new and improved-

well right now, yes, doubt he'd ever put his bluepill legacy in trouble, but he used to say shit other rappers really didn't

bush was a fuck. just because bush was in your party doesnt mean he was a good president goy.

Pace & Lead to Destruction

Having the good life

Living in LA

Surrounded by other liberal rich people

California is the birth place of virtue signaling white guilt.

(((Rosenberg)))

He's part of the main stream. His mind control was done well. Look at all the satanic shit he does.

ITS ALMOST 4 IN THE MORNING AND YOURE IN A
NIGHTMARE ITS HORRIBLE
RIGHT THERES THE CORONOR