The Trump Cleansing is COMING

Deep State is going to try to take Trump out but it will fail.

Trump will then have unlimited political capital to officially root out all the corrupt politicians and Hillary will go to jail.

Tribunals will be setup, all across the country, trying every corrupt state & federal official.

US Supreme Court won't be immune either. 3 justices will be forced to resign for a massive scandal.

It begins.

i see no digits

It's gonna be so comfy bros

Interesting

You lost me at tribunals. Sounds too banana republic

Let me re-phrase....Grand Juries will be setup all across the country

We've been waiting so damn long, when will it actually go down!

how will they try to take Trump out? No coincidence he is going on vacation tomorrow same day Sessions is suppose to announce some shit

>3 branches will become one

It would be crazy if MsS13 tries to make a hit and the crack down is the pretext for this purge. Some kind of MS13 inside job.

Well kek gave you digits.

Checked. It might actually be happening after all, this is why we elected him.

GET IN HERE

We can only hope. I'm frankly tired of liberal judges and senators with brain tumors dictating politics for the whole country

... and then you wake up.

No one realizes just how deep the Imran Awan scandal actually goes. We are talking an almost complete cleanse of 90% -95% of all the D.C. politicians. No one is safe.

Why do you think the GOP is scurrying around like rats trying to limit Trump's power and put him in political boxes?

The charade that was put on for the healthcare vote was completely fabricated. Their final push to take Trump out is coming soon. It will fail. Trump is protected if you haven't been able to tell so far.

Nice proxy Turkroach.

Go push your bullshit government tactics somewhere else.

Well hurry the fuck up. What will he do if the deepstate sits on its ass for 4 years and congress just blocks everything? Then he gets no political capital, and we are back to square one once he's out of office in 4 to 8 years.

That won't happen. They can't wait 4 years because Trump has already set them back more than 10 years in their quest for the one world government. Paris was a subtle incremental stepping stone to test how the masses will take it on gradual steps.

There is no telling how many decades he could set back their agenda in 4 years...especially with the economy booming and his most likely re-election. They are already coming out with polls so cooked against him it makes the cooked campaign polls look like child's play.

The Russia collusion impeachment strategy failed and they are getting exposed as being the ones who colluded. Their only option is a forced removal.

It's ok though...they will fail...of this I am certain.

Digits confirm

If you watch the cspan inaugural footage... all they way to the end, after king banana flys off in the green helicopter and the soldiers march back into formation... you hear a voice talking to the cspan camera guy. It says, I guess it's not going down today.

Never said it was going to happen today. I said "soon."

Great creative writing, I hear their hiring over at (((Breitbart)))

but why is thoth confirming, not kek?

It really isn't hard to figure it out if you look how everything has happened so far, but we all know what team you play for so it doesn't matter.

Can you give ANY details?

Please Lord let it happen

>insider LARP #5733
post some evidence or fuck off

i pray this is true

Do Ben Sasse last. I want to see that faget sweat before he swings.

weak larp tbhf