Is race mixing with yellow all that bad?

>be manlet 5'8"
>beautiful subservient yellow wife
>beautiful baby girl
>left white women after continuously getting dumped for chad
White men will always be Chad in the presence of a Asian girl. It's natural alpha. We have it in our nature to want to procreate and spread out seed. This man was never going to procreate with good white genes so he took it into his own hands.

Why should Manlet white men fall for the meme of kys. We want to be happy too.

Yes, it's still race mixing.
Asian women for Asian men.
Black women for black men.
Brown women for brown men.
Jewish women for pumping out filthy jew rats like yourself who push race-mixing and white genocide.

All race-mixing is bad for the white race.

>beautiful subservient yellow wife

Doesn't exist, my friend. Asian women are far from beautiful, makeup tricks and Photoshop notwithstanding.

>white women for Asian men

I'm in the same situation as this guy. White women don't want me. I am a nurse making over 100K and still white women don't want me but Asian women at my work want me

go for it, me and my children will know you are a pathetic beta and your shitty genes will be easy to avoid since your hapa children will look like slanty gooks.

honestly man. if you really base your opinions around what *these* "people" think, you're gunna have a bad time.jpg

Why the fuck do people keep posting this? No, it's not alright to have mongrelized fucked up children just because your dick is small, just get good at cunnilingus or something.

Ok but I still get to have kids. Better than to completely die off my genes.

I'd rather mix with a black woman

I have a perfectly sized dick. I am just a manlet

test

Fuck no

I want to see an argument against true happiness. You guys don't have one.

>allowing your son to look asian and not like you

orientals are disgusting and your children will be too

Still my son. I still have a soul to raise and to better the world. What difference does a slant eyed make when I still get all the perks of tight Asian pussy from my wife?

It's destructive in the long run for everyone involved. The offspring will be mocked by asians for being too white, and whites for being too asian. Then when the racewar comes, thats when issues really become glaring.

>not all orientals
It depends on how the oriental was raised

Go for it.

White girls only want niggers and low IQ Chad's anyway so fuck em. I myself have a Vietnamese girlfriend and couldn't be happier (will probably wife too). Just be prepared to negotiate a dowry if you want to marry one from a traditional family.

Race war will not be from hapas my friend. That's nonsense

let's break it down point-by-pont
•manlets should be allowed to breed and pass on their shortness to more male children, furthering the suffering
•normal or large dicked white men shouldn't be breeding with asians, or else asian penis will extend and threaten to break the barrier between our races
•you specified "I have a perfectly sized dick" instead of stating the broad or actual size, so you're a manlet with a tiny crayon nub, you lost both genetic lotteries
•"We want to be happy too" you must find happiness in something other than racemixing, like being super into model trains or working out of sight in kitchens or sanitation.
•"Ok but I still get to have kids." only if you breed with a dwarf woman, maintaining a side-race of little people will augment their numbers for their little communities and you're the backup if the main white race falls; remember the hobbits were important in LOTR but elves and men did all the work and fucking.

Please be reasonable and sensible with your tiny penis, manlet. There is a place for you in this world's order, and it's on the curio cabinet where you'll be safe

Exactly my friend. White women who fucked niggers fell for the big dick nigger meme, and I'm stuck sifting through short women who might want to date who also didn't fuck Tyrone.
Meanwhile Asian women are ready and willing to suck my cock and wife me up and make good disciplined hapas with me

Saying perfectly sized dick means more than giving a number. Average is 5.5 BPEL meaning you press a ruler until the ruler hits the fat pat measuring dick under fat. I'm 6 inches without doing that method of scientific measuring. I'm above average

>REMINDER

Any girl who isnt a total bitch doesnt care about height aslong as youre taller than me

>this cope

It's just the truth. Don't hate.

LeftyPol trying to devide Based asians and whites.

Asians trying to end race based college admissions

No hate, I just pity you

>I'd rather fuck a negress
Enjoy your horse pussy and all variety of stds

>Be half elf
(That's nip/burger hafu)
>Look more white than Asian
>No cultural inclusion except with other halfies
>Tfw have to be fake as faurk when in Japan otherwise I don't exist as a person
But hey could be worse.

Seems like the Manley wanted a white woman but had to settle for a jungle troll because of his height.

Provided your children only have white children, your grandchildren will be full white.

I say go for it. White/Asian isn't as good as white/white, but it's no where near as bad as white/nigger.

i'm 5'9 and have never not had a girlfriend/been in a relationship. I don't think it's caused any major issues in my life outside of not being able to play niggerball.

Yeah it's harder but chalking everything up height is pathetic thing to say. Reminder that the Mediterranean race, which pretty much constructed most of western civilization that you enjoy, were pretty much all manlets in your eyes.

this woman is just 1/4th asian so no
can we stop spreading this lie, just stick with your own kind. it's seriously not hard to get a decent white woman if you're decent yourself

This woman is also quarter Asian. Her 1/8th children will be white, her 1/16th grandchildren will be white, etc.

White make Asian female is completely acceptable. You're just a cuck who is too afraid to try and smash Asian pussy.

kid in pic looks retarded. Good luck though,

>I'm above average
For dwarves and midgets, good, you can get all the shortstack poontang you want

Romans were shorter than us, but above average to peak for their era. We've grown as a species, our homes and services have also to scale, and you can't reach the top shelf you little sweetie. I'll be happy to grab that box of raisin bran from the top when you ask nicely instead of balancing dangerously in the shopping cart's basket on your tippy-toes. How many stepladders and library stools you have in the privacy of your own home is none of my business. Honestly you should be happy that you get to see so much underboob and observe pussy at eye-level, I don't know why you're complaining. Just stay positive, my little man!

>HOW DARE THAT RACETRAITOR FUCK A NIGGER!!!
>MUDSHARK!BURNTHECOALPAYTHETOLL!!!LOLOL
>is it OK if a white man race mixes with soulless Chink's?

Jeb, no!

Looks like a brothel, what movie is this?

Happy is being happy. At least this guy spreads his seed and can impression the youth and make a difference in the world

Marvel's Luke Cage on netflix

White/bigger children end up with the intelligence and attitude of niggers. Nothing good can come out of it.

White/Asian pairings don't have that issue, and of the children are girls they can be 11/10 Qts.

Once again, white Asian mixing is completely acceptable.

That kid looks pretty white to me.

All I see is happy family with a man being able to pass his genes on.

>White/bigger children end up with the intelligence and attitude of niggers. Nothing good can come out of it.
This is true
>White/Asian pairings don't have that issue, and of the children are girls they can be 11/10 Qts.
Nope,like with all racemizing,its a roll of the dice
What if you end up with a massive jaw chinklet?
What if you get a boy(hapas)?

Go live in a Asian majority country and see how much you REALLY like chinks brit

You poor souls. You know you can just get a Slavic woman instead of an Asian woman, right?

Oh, and have fun with passing on your genes to manlet little mongrel children. I'll have fun passing my genes to my 2 white blonde babies with another on the way :)

Nice larp fag

Someone seems upset. Sorry your children will be little manlets with shit colored eyes.

I have lived in Ukraine and Beijing for a year each for work, as well as some shit skin countries (work in metal refining), both were completely alien to my British sensibilities. Both seemed shitter than the UK.

Some indisputable facts

>I have seen a statistical parity of ugly Eurasian children and ugly white children.

>Ukraine seemed just as shit as China, and the people just as devoid of basic human decency.

All non-anglos are effectively animals, but that doesn't change the fact that having any child is a dice roll and white/asians tend to turn out pretty well.

Find a pretty Britchick then.
If the rest of us are like animals to you,then it would be bestiality,wouldn't it?

You don't have white kids lol. You are a virgin

you are worse than coalburners

Or I could find an Asian or half Asian and still be fine.

Because white Asian race mixing is fine.

Race mixer with yellow here. OP is a piece of shit for pushing this meme. Don't fucking do it. I feel legit bad for bringing a poster child for rice mixing into this world. At least if my kid was a freak hapa it could serve as a warning.

I see this argument used often by racemixers. It requires a whole bunch of pure white people to do what you are talking about, a whole bunch of other people who didn't mix like your degenerate ass.

In reality, there aren't enough pure whites to purify a bunch of mongrels anymore. What will instead happen in your scenario is that mongrels will mix with mongrels and whites are gone and thats that

This, we ricemixers are fucking garbage humans, stop trying to make it seem like we aren't.

Good luck finding a non psychopathic,self-centered,empathy lacking Asian woman user
Viva Britain!

Depends on how hot the asian is. Top tier pussy is still top tier pussy. I'd take a hot, healthy, smart asian chick over an unhealthy mediocre looking and average intelligence white chick. "This is my white girlfriend, everyone in her family has either died of heart disease by the time they're 50, most of them had childhood cancer, 90% of the males and 50% of the women are bald by 30, and the rest are epileptics, it's okay though, because they're all white." Fuck that.

Race mixing with asian is okay as long as the male is asian

But that's silly, because whites are, and always have been, a race of conquerers.

The best men will spread their seed with lesser women, this has happened ever since we took to the seas and spent centuries building empires and fucking the best Incas/Indians/chinks/whatever

Beta whites won't get prime Asian pussy, that's not their place. They will settle for the white women that the alpha whites who weren't lucky enough to get some chink pussy wouldn't touch.

The white man is a coloniser at heart, and nothing says colonized than getting some QT chink pregnant and having a QT half chink daughter.

>make good disciplined hapas with me

More Elliot Rodgers...

Asian girl was my girlfriend in college - this is her at 35.

Tell me why not?

If you race mix youre not nationalist youre the same as a sjw now fuck off to ribbit

Race war. Hahaha
You need a break from this shithole my friend.

Fpbp

Race mixing and making a Eurasian child is less degenerate than having no children.

5'8" isn't manlet. We are the most powerful height ever

Bwhahhhhhahahaha

5'8" is dick sucking faggotry.

What's the point of this post? You can pick absolutely any race and find attractive or unattractive members of it.

My point still stands, if you're male and don't want to fuck top tier Asian pussy you're fucking gay.

No its not.

>i look like their adopted kid
why is he standing in the middle tho?

Fuck off kike scum

I agree with you completely.

similar situation, I am also nip/burger, however I look more Asian than White even though I don't have a monolid due to my dark features and overwhelming womanletness. When I go to Japan I actually fit in almost since most women glue their eyelids into double lids or get a blepharoplasty, in the states I also fit in only because I believe in the white race and I only spend time with Sup Forumsizei or people of the that sort.

So you do everyone's math homework then?

If you don't want to smash a 10/10 Asian you're a fucking faggot dude.

he looks like a kid because he's 5' 7" lmao

captcha murder soon

Look at his flag mate, we are going to be ground zero in the race war.

I shamefully admit that I have actually done other peoples math homework, it was just too much for me to see one of my friends have a 1.5 gpa

Fight me irl I would dominate your boipussy little fuccboi

They are more than 10/10 looks. They are also 10/10 smarts and educated.

If you want to be in an elite university you will have to compete with the Asians. How better to compete with then than being a half asian white kid with the height, looks and brains. That is the type you have to be to excel in places like UCLA (my alma mater)..

why does every yuppie wannabe bitch force her man to wear these fucking dorky shorts? no guy who has ever worn them looked good. ffs let your husband wear jeans like he would with an ounce of autonomy.

I don't care about your faggy opinion.

My point is this, if, on some biological level you don't want to breed with this, then it's because you're a fucking faggot.

Yeah - 5'8" (on his tippy toes) big talk manlet is going to fight the 6'4" guy.

Pleeease Mr. Manlet don't beat me with your purse....

Lol do you really think your height makes you tough?

I would fucking crush you.

You have anger and comprehension problems mate.

Maybe you sucked too much cock last night?

TITS or GTFO

Back to plebbit you nigger loving faggot

Sucking cock makes a person angry? I wouldn't know. I mean, I'll take your word for it, seeing as we've already established you're a fag, but whatever.

And yes it does.

no, it is much much worse than having no children
and stop calling it "Eurasian", just say "Asian"

Having no children, allowing your unbroken bloodline to end that has survived millennia of war, famine disease and natural disaster is the most beta thing you can do. It is far worse than having a Eurasian daughter who's descents will be full white in a generation or two anyway.

I find it funny since one of my buddies who is 6'4 has a mortal fear of manlets.

Doesn't help when you got stabbed 43 times in the stomach by some Mexican turbomanlet.

Yeah sure limey fuck.

>Yeah sure limey, fuck?

You faggots literally can't turn it off, can you? You're such fucking degenerates.

just get her, be happy, most Asian countries got a lot of culture and history behind them, unlike nogs and arabs, they too are hard working and decent People, if you really dont take a wife youre happy with because of Sup Forums of all People, THEN you have to kys

>Eurasian daughter
no such thing, just an Asian daughter
having "mixed" race children if you are white is not having white children, it i shaving non-white children and increasing the enemy's numbers, therefore having none is better than creating more belligerents