Michelle carter

Carter sentencing get in here: youtube.com/watch?v=-Yerc01iUrA

Other urls found in this thread:

law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Update: Boys mother just said just described it as a homicide! asking for no less than 7 no more than 12 years.

Okay ill admit this is unfair. Does she deserve jailtime? Yes, I think she's also a bit sick in the head. But this is over the top.

She aint getting a pussy pass. This Judge has a history of not going soft on fucktards.

Well just think about the irony of this fucking case.

>Girl raises money for suicide awareness, smart girl etc.

>Secretly she wanted her boyfriend to die so she could revel in the aftermath.

>Texts boy friend non stop that he should kill himself

>He does

>She is getting the attention she always wanted.

I personally wouldn't sentence, or give her mandatory psychologist

Family wants 7-12 years. I think judge will give 7 with chance at parole at 5 maybe.

After reading those texts I would have given her at least 10. They were deeply thought out manipulation tactics.

Give this guy a year too for droning on and on and on.

WHO FUCKING CARES?

Why are there 17 threads about this?

Sup Forums loves an heroic story.

Cause its fucking political happening normie.

Someone is being charged for murder via text message.

She didnt do it for the right reasons. If you build a utopia by violently raping and slaughtering millions of innocent people, but you only did it so you could have a REASON to kill and rape, then your utopia means nothing. Motive is key. Her motive was not fucking suicide awareness.

No sorry didn't mean to imply that, stating the fact of part of this case is she was literally involved in part of a school club or something to raise money for suicide awareness, lol.

Neat ship

story?

I forget most of it. He was a British? dude who frequented troll/insult chat rooms years ago and his life sucked so he killed himself live on one of the chats. It was a meme for a while.

This guy gives better blue balls than Julian Assange at 3 A.M.

I fucking knew it. He gave her a 2.5 year sentence with 15 months commuted.

What the fucking shit.

She'll do 6 months tops.

Wow I know what you think to fascist or not fascist enough and I do not think its normal jail could be wrong

I've seen people get six years for possession. This bitch gets 2.5 years for manslaughter.

Only 15 months.

"men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "women are twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted."
>law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

WTF about this last part, she literally cannot profit from this in any way via movie or even talking about it. Lol wtf

And why is the state taking peoples DNA is this for more advanced ways to recognize people than finger print?

Son of Sam law.

It's a fundamental principle of Common Law in England that a criminal shall not profit from his crime. I am surprised they had to make this specific ruling here.

PUSSY PASS

lol. seems a bit far fetched.

thats what Im saying but that is what this case fundamentally was, involuntary manslaughter and it was guilty. I think its libral

She is was charged for willful intent and negligence... And the the fkn cunt got of easy... WTF...

Its pretty crazy, even if it was childs court seems subjective but perhaps that lawbook hes reading out moves for a 2 and a half years who knows.

2.5 years with 15 months served, 5 years probation, and then they stayed the sentence. So she's not going to jail, and she won't period.

She's going to get starbucks. The fuck.