FBI Give back Marcus you CUNTS

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40820837

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-03/wannacry-linked-bitcoin-wallets-have-been-emptied-analysts-say
documentcloud.org/documents/3912524-Kronos-Indictment-R.html
theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/03/researcher-who-stopped-wannacry-ransomware-detained-in-us
archive.is/ZxDYL
youtube.com/watch?v=IZPzMzK78tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck did he do?

Why the hell did they arrest him?

RIP

I posted elsewhere that the US regularly fucks with/detains/delays acts like a dick to foreign security researchers. This sounds like an actual arrest. The brits and US were probably involved into some type of joint investigation into...something.

That's what you get for attention whoring and fucking up the FBI's Russia/Nork proxy attack on the West.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

What the fuck?
>Find a way to bypass encryption malware
>Get arrested

He was probably at defcon in vegas which just happened. Big convention for cyber security. they probably want to question him is all about what happened. Typical really.

You don't detain someone for 18 hours without contact and move them to unknown locations if it's something innocent.

He's been a very bad goy and bad goys get put in black sites.

I would tend to agree but the Brits confirmed an arrest and were nonchalant about it. Which suggests to me they knew it was coming.

Gets arrested same day the wannacry bitcoin wallet is emptied, could he have been the creator of the ransomware?

Did he activate the kill switch when it got out of control and feigned heroism

or are the fbi pissed at their false flag being stopped?

>Gets arrested same day the wannacry bitcoin wallet is emptied
Seriously?

Wannacry was an inside job by a big company.

The kid costed the company alot of money and made a fool out of some certain people.

I reckon they investigated the kids download history or methods at online security and found he did something illegal.

That would be funny as all fucking hell.

I just noticed this. I don't want to believe it, but all three wallets have been emptied.

keep digging this is all tied to pizzagate and seth rich

no it isn't. But nice shilling

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-03/wannacry-linked-bitcoin-wallets-have-been-emptied-analysts-say

From the article:
>"Marcus Hutchins... a citizen and resident of the United Kingdom, was arrested in the United States on 2 August, 2017, in Las Vegas, Nevada, after a grand jury in the Eastern District of Wisconsin returned a six-count indictment against Hutchins for his role in creating and distributing the Kronos banking Trojan."

Guess his black half won out in the genetic lottery.

Whats more interesting is what fucking idiots paid them.

The audacity of this nigra.

Right?
>Maintains a blog on malware
>Creates and spreads malware

The balls

Something was off about him from the very start, first he begged the media not to release his image and he didn't want to talk to them, then he attention whore'd the fuck out of everything and now it's basically like Clockmhed but this nigra has some brain function.

What do you think the wannacry niggers are doing now with their cash, guys?

It was converted to another crypto currency but I doubt they can do anything with it now.

>I believe all allegations without seeing evidence, especially those I read on bloomberg.

Please, he wouldn't be detained like that if they had "nothing" on him and our embassy doesn't want to talk about it. Which basically means "yes he's been bad and been caught".

>THE INDICTMENT

>THE INDICTMENT

>THE INDICTMENT

>THE INDICTMENT

>THE INDICTMENT

>THE INDICTMENT

He was indicted by a grand jury. They obviously have some evidence. But you are right, I'll believe it when I see it.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/03/researcher-who-stopped-wannacry-ransomware-detained-in-us

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID NIGNOG! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>dem digitals doe

Always archive shills
archive.is/ZxDYL

At least he got to enjoy defcon.

one of his charges was creating this video

youtube.com/watch?v=IZPzMzK78tc

Apparently he stayed a few extra days to do tourist things in Vegas. Lol if true

Trump's America, everybody. Arresting a hero for being a minority.

and you know... breaking the law

Yeah, stopping malware is SO ellegal. *rolls eyes*

um no sweetie x

"Marcus Hutchins... a citizen and resident of the United Kingdom, was arrested in the United States on 2 August, 2017, in Las Vegas, Nevada, after a grand jury in the Eastern District of Wisconsin returned a six-count indictment against Hutchins for his role in creating and distributing the Kronos banking Trojan," the US Department of Justice said in a statement.
"The charges against Hutchins, and for which he was arrested, relate to alleged conduct that occurred between in or around July 2014 and July 2015."
Kronos is malware that is designed to steal banking login and other financial data from infected computers.

>quintessentially british