JUSTINLAND BTFO

holy shit i dont even care, just cuck our shit up

thestar.com/news/world/2017/08/03/dont-worry-about-canada-trump-says-in-leaked-transcript-we-dont-even-think-about-them.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is just assmad that we cucked him with the milk, the forest and are reconsidering to not buy a new warplanes from them.

He is a crybaby.

He's also saying we have a fair trade relationship with you lads, Mexico is just being cunts

>we-dont-even-think-about-them
top lel

>canada
>buying military anything except milspec dildos for dilation

perfect filemame, m8

>We don't even think of them
Hur du hur stop crying feggot.

cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be

Trump, please, I beg of you, release us from evil.

>‘We do not even think about them’

RAKED

>RAKED

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA
*breath fresh pine air*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you actually read the context of the quote, the president of Mexico tried to distract from conversations on how the US/Mexican trade balance is unfair, and trump said that the Mexican president should focus on the Mexican/US trade relationship and not US/Canada as that is far better:

>Well, Canada is no problem – do not worry about Canada, do not even think about them. That is a separate thing and they are fine and we have had a very fair relationship with Canada. It has been much more balanced and much more fair. So we do not have to worry about Canada, we do not even think about them.

Basically, Trump was telling Pena Nieto to shut the fuck up about Canada and focus on the point of the call, which was US/Mexico trade being so imbalanced, particularly when compared to the US/Canadian trade relationship.

But get assblasted for no real reason, leaf.

/r/ing edit

I like it better out of context.

Did you read the article? It says Trump has no issue with Canadian trade, he doesn't care because there's no problem in his mind.

The long-standing goal of Canadian foreign policy is to be ignored and forgotten in the US. What's impressive is that Americans never give their neighbour and largest trading partner a second thought.

You are the one assblasted for writing all these lines of explanation for this shitpost.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

No shit.

And that's a very good thing. When they need to invest a lot of time thinking about something that usually means it's a problem.

The less Trump thinks about Canada the better

I guess there's no forested areas in the US?
Enjoy being the world's most inconsquential refugee camp.

Wow.

That article reminded me that New Hampshire exists. I seriously forgot about that state. Might've even thought it was a city.

I'm still not totally convinced it is real.

Leak transcript = fake news. Look I have a leak transcript here that said Trudeau loves black cock.

GUESS THE ANGLO

>Canada's goal is to be ignored and forgotten
I always had a feeling you guys were playing a completely different game

You can't produce enough for your own personal consommation, this is why you buy it from us, Jamal.

that meme ball is trying way too hard

It's really nuts how little coverage Canada gets in the US media, considering it's overwhelmingly the most important foreign relationship the US has, with the deepest cultural and historic ties by far, and huge expat populations each country holds of the other.

You'll find literally tens of thousands of media pieces on irrelevant shitholes like Venezuela, Pakistan, Israel, France, etcetc. in the US media, and essentially nothing on Canada (at least until Trudeau's socks became a meme).

How aboot this one?

>someone actually paid big man Tyron to do this

What Canada doesn't understand is that we hold all the cards.

All we have to do is say the word, and Canada turns into shit overnight.

It isn't even a contest; the USA has a top negotiator as our President, Canada has their top cuck as P.M.

Canada is going to get BTFO unless they bend the knee.

Whats wrong with that? He got tazed the second a cop showed up. Those other two arnt cops.

But it's true, mutt.

better

80% of their economy is contingent on US business. The only thing particularly unique about them is Quebec, who overwhelmingly wants to secede. Leafland should stop pretending they aren't some secondary American territory.