PREDICTIONS FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

Here's mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4gyLU
twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/893183340559421440
youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E
youtu.be/w1p7ipzB57w?t=660
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/08/03/remarks-president-trump-department-veterans-affairs-telehealth-event
archive.is/WLzpn
twitter.com/jmartnyt/status/893195502119944193
nytimes.com/2017/08/03/us/politics/west-virginia-governor-to-switch-from-democrat-to-republican-trump.html
archive.is/ZTyrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"We've just arrested DWS"

what? is Susan gonna flip?

It's literally about Veterans health services. It's in the title of the live stream you dumb fucks.

New military branch just for gays, colored people, and the gender confused.

archive.is/4gyLU
Holocaust 2.0

All veterans immediately eligible for Medicaid by executive order.

That already happened shill. Trump said he was making an announcement at the rally tonight.

McMaster gonna get canned IMO

That was when he said there would be an announcement tonight at the rally in West Virginia you fucking retard.

Ah, the new First Strike force I have heard so much about.

North Korea better check its fucking privilege or else...!

ICBM en route to NK

No he didn't, there's no tweet that says that.

There is more to this though.

Take a look at 0Hour rundown this morning.

Makes the most sense that Rosenstein kept working after Sessions recuse.

IMPORTANT to note -- McMaster letter to Rice, specifically, about PAST information, NOT future information.

Take a peek --
twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/893183340559421440

"License to kill all shitskins"

He said it during the VA conference today. Fucking idiot. It's on youtube.

dws?
i hope its about the swamp, hopefully some kike, that shitskin (iwam or w.e.) recently arrested, pedosta, or hillary thats getting a raping and naked stroll through the streets

They'll make Israel officially the 51st state

Israel already owns US policy and is the recipient of billions of dollars of hand outs from Americans per year.

this. it's kind of weird that everybody goes hard on Mcmaster all of a sudden especially Breitbart
this looks more like them working with Rice to point out the unmaskings

I'm probably wrong, but I'm beginning to think trump has known all along, and has been using McMaster to find all the other leakers. Lining up the perfect shot.

sssssauce?

>Horseback bounty hunter parties are being sent to capture the scum fleeing for Canada

>TL;DR McMaster is playing 4d chess

Revoking Rice's clearance would serve no purpose and appear to be a political move.

Better to leave he clearance intact and give her the opportunity to fuck up by covering her tracks. Give her just enough rope to hang herself by.

Y E S

Exactly. Trump is certainly no idiot. And we all know you can't drain a swamp that deep in just a few months..or without massive investigating (covertly) and absolute proof.

This is what's going on, they gave her an opening to try and do something shady and she did it. McMaster may still be a deep state stooge though

He's going have McMaster hung for being a nigger, shot for treason and then gassed for being a fucking Jew.

How many hours until it's announced?

I recall some people thinking the whole Flynn firing was a show.. Surely Flynn and Trump knew all along that his conversations would be leaked. Political sleight of hand? Move someone they knew would be working against them into one of the top spots, use them to find the rest. Trump seems like to smart of a guy not to have realized by now that McMaster is a snake

Stop trying to consensus crack Therno. You fucking beta bitch boy

youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

>McMaster is a good goy.
Gas yourself nigger.

Whatever he announces it's not going to be any sort of "happening". Probably just some bullshit where he brags about how great he thinks he's doing.

Just checked trumps twitter there is no mention of announcement. Is this fake and gay?

It's in WV, maybe it's only going to be about Coal & how he got some country to only buy coal from us so the US has to open eleventy more mines

approximately 3.5. 7pm eastern

youtu.be/w1p7ipzB57w?t=660
@11:00

No, just you.

>operation human shield

McMaster fired.

>BREAKING: Special Counsel Robert Mueller impanels a grand jury in the Russia probe - CNBC

Proof that Seth Rich was the leak

Ash Checkem

McMaster hates Israel right?

It's real.

He's announcing that the US just nuked Israel

Russian propaganda has been pushing for the ouster of McMaster

So WTF does it mean? All that talk about Muller switching Russia shit against Hillary in some crazy twist is probably not gonna happen then huh. And that Muller really IS the bad guy?
Cause if so, then damn. I was hoping for more deep state stomping

I have arranged a panel of scientists. Very good scientists at the top of their scientific fields. They have determined I am the best. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was asked to join the panel and declined. Very very sad.

This is the equivalent of presidential click bait.
It just keeps getting worse and worse. The shitshow that is President Trump continues.

Remember that McMaster was denied hiring his own people and ignored it as he purges Trump loyalists from the NSC and gives Susan Rice security clearance. He needs to not just be fired but executed as an example to all traitors.

Aaaaand here are the Shills. Right on time. Faggots

nice try jew

he didn't want trump to visit the wall

"the wall just got. 10. Feet. Higher." Mic drop

I was wondering this... king banana fired Flynn, which is epically strange. Flynn was probably just the deep state version of a purple haired white face trap in a school girl uniform.

Mueller is the special counsel for hilary. Remember Trump interviewed Mueller the DAY BEFORE he got placed as special counsel supposedly for the role of FBI director. Which was a front to hide the fact he would be special counsel.
Mueller was exonerated along with Manafort from any wrong doing and will not be charged or arrested when shit starts to hit the fan.
Which looks to be quite soon from the look of things

THERE IS CURRENTLY A JEWISH PSY OP TO OUST HR MCMASTER BECAUSE HES ANTI ISRAEL

DO NOT TRUST THE JEWS.

McMaster should be an appetizer announcement leading up to a hopefully impactful Announcement.

Very bottom, the last thing he said at the VA event.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/08/03/remarks-president-trump-department-veterans-affairs-telehealth-event
archive.is/WLzpn

>"I'd like to announce tonight that Robert Mueller has now enlisted a grand jury in his "russia" probe, can you believe this, folks? [BOOS] Fortunately for us, mueller was actually invesigating the DNC's ties to russia, not MY supposed ties! [CHEERS] Look! Look at the cameras back there! Look at those reporter's faces! They cant beleive it! Well its true! Now turn those cameras and show the crowd, please."

Doesn't necessarily mean they are after Trump. A grand jury is a more powerful investigative tool, they could still be targeting the dems. Perhaps the reason there isn't a second special investigation is because they actually are looking at that stuff as well?

This, anyone got the caps of thernovitch kvetching that he's anti-israel, and pro-muslim?

Here it is folks, WV GOV FLIPPING FROM DEM TO GOP HAHAHAHAHA twitter.com/jmartnyt/status/893195502119944193

Whether he's good or bad, the information at this point would be the same. The grand jury proceedings are closed. We won't know who gets indicted until the proceedings end.

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Neil is a dumb nigger that repeats the big lie about the earth being a sphere. Literally knows nothing

So Shep "Bottom" Smith spin on this & all the other hacks are just grasping again then. I really hope Shep cries on air when everything comes out. Right now he's rporting everything with such a happy attitude about it all. God I hate him. I wish I had Fox business

Well it was just announced Mueller is putting together a Grand Jury. Could this have anything to do with it? Will "Lock her up" actually become a reality now?

THIS. This is what I have been hoping for since day one hahahaha.

This isnt big news, just fire him.... move on, case closed.

Big news would be announcing your revoking our 100% backing of all student loans.

End the fed, etc... these are all things done with the stroke of a pen.

It's a campaign promise

It's also interesting that it's a second one. You'd think that if it were related to Russian collusion, it would have piggybacked on the Flynn grand jury. That's usually how it goes. They don't empanel separate grand juries for each co-conspirator.

This would explain so much. What is making me laugh even more is the senators trying to make a bill to keep Muller safe from Trump firing him hahaha. So if this is going to end up screwing Dems, it will go down as the best kept secret. I love it

yeah, i think it's just this. kinda interesting, but big whoop....
nytimes.com/2017/08/03/us/politics/west-virginia-governor-to-switch-from-democrat-to-republican-trump.html

archive.is/ZTyrs

Dude I aint a shill I just had high hopes for the maga and all Ive seen is behavior on par with some mtv reality show.
every time he opens his mouth i cringe waiting for the axe of stupidity to come down again. at least bush was funny. trump really believes he is gods gift to the earth. we all have ego and his is very much in control. this is sad times end of an empire type shit we are seeing here. the worst part of it was i believed it. still glad that hillary didnt win. and still a shame the best we can muster for the highest office was sneaky murdering psycho and a game show host with a insatiable need for constant self gratification.
Will we get it right next time maybe? Not a fucking chance. Shit be fucked.

yeah we need to take a stand back and assess trump critically, a few on Sup Forums and most t_d retards have a mindset of defending trump no matter what because they don't want the left to be right, but at the end of the day if trump fucks acts like a retard then we shouldn't ignore it

yeah. this is most likely it. oh well.

How long till the announcement?

West Virginia democratic governor is switching parties. This is probably the announcement.

D sen switched parties

This, DWS goes down first, it's a signal to the rest of the cabal to flee the country.

They will have 24 hours to leave before SOCOM starts hunting them.

If Mueller is based I would be surprised...and lefty heads would absolutely explode. That would likely mean Comey is based too, since he was cheerleading so hard for Mueller.

(checked)
Same. The salt will be unreal if Mueller turns out to be investigating Clinton this whole time. Many keks will be had.

NPR shows the REAL issue

Mueller got pardoned for his deep state shenanigans.

The day he talked about pardons he was talking about Mueller.

Mueller is the man to take down Obama and the Clintons

Redeeming his legacy and becoming /ourguy/

Doesn't necessarily mean they are after Trump. A grand jury is a more powerful investigative tool, they could still be targeting the dems. Perhaps the reason there isn't a second special investigation is because they actually are looking at that stuff as well?

I read that earlier. The bias in incredible sometimes

I think he is going to divorce Ivanka from Jared and give her to me.

it will be at his rally in WV tonight at 7pm

The Mooch is running the country as a reptilian that has taken over Trumps body. Wait and see. My sources are solid.

Hello friends. It's no coincidence that Trump is making his statement in Virginia. #FBI

West Virginia
:( me live me go to rally

>read this in my head with trump's voice

What are the implications of this? Why is it big?

>Take a look at 0Hour rundown this morning.
Can somebody pill me on that account, please? What do you 133t haxxors think of him? Back when the Wikileaks account released some sha hashes during the campaign, he freaked out and tweeted "Holy Shit!" 'cause he thought these were the deadman switch passwords (meaning Assange was compromised) until somebody corrected him. Some guys on Twitter who seemed to know their stuff seemed to think he got revealed as a LARPer by doing that.

It's not. He switched to Dem a few years ago so he didn't have to deal with the GOP's bullshit. He was always a DINO, now he's just putting his old uniform back on.

Resigning

Was he talking with his hand?

Isnt this the guy that switches every few years to steal money from both sides?

He's not a hacker. He's a researcher. Virtually everything he posts is public domain. His talent is in knowing WHERE to look and in making connections.

His overreaction was most likely due to his unfamiliarity with crypto.

>Israel owns US...
That meme is stale. If Israel held as much power as you imagine, don't you think their country would be better off? Outside of a few cities, it's a Semitic shithole filled with shylocks jewing each other.