Give me your most devastating redpills

Gimme your redpills that even a full on "hitler did nothing wrong" Sup Forums nazi has a hard time fully accepting.

A redpill is only devastating if it has evidence to back it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=red pill
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1872497312001834
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27623703
smashculturalmarxism.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/genocidal-kaufman-and-hooton-plans-for-germany-became-the-reality-for-all-of-western-europe/
pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK
youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
youtu.be/ygCE9Y28xWg
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
facesofchildabuse.org/stats-facts2010.html
fpp.co.uk/History/General/Potocki/papers.html
inconvenienthistory.com/5/2/3209
fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/Waley_Cohen.html
thegreatwhore.com
youtube.com/watch?v=HJWJhGBvPmM
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
kekrepublic.com/
faculty.washington.edu/eloftus/Articles/sciam.htm
web.stanford.edu/group/mood/gotlib_pdfs/joormann_teachman_gotlib_09.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ar.a.20125/abstract;jsessionid=67A357DAE6614ACD52BC448D8567BD7E.f03t04
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/12/2/140.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Give me your most devastating redpills

your flag means you are a traitor to the human race

source: your flag
evidence: my post

Traps r homosexual

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=red pill

Gotta look nice for when ya get stabbed with a knife

East Asia is the only hope for humanity and theyre probably going to fuck it up

I'm an unironic globalist. If wanting nations to act in the good of all people instead of just their own limited population is against the human race, I must live in opposite world.

>give me the most devastating redpill
Race is real and blacks actually belong in the zoo / Africa, not in society LARPing as whites.

1 in 5 Women evolved to enjoy rape, and their bodies involuntarily attempt to pair-bond with the rapist by orgasming -- probably because men capable of raping them have good genes (to some extent, obviously issues with impulse control so w/e). Dark side of being female I guess.

Equality between sexes is biologically impossible and society is destroying itself trying to LARP that it is.

Women retain the genes of all the men they've slept with in their bodies, often in their brains, and these genes are capable of being passed on to their offspring. So if you're sleeping with a non-virgin, you're being cucked at a molecular level.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1872497312001834
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27623703

Sex involves neurochemical brainwashing, your feelings are trying to destroy you.

Egalitarians get the chopper as well. Tread carefully.

Boy am I glad to have a penis, don't you lads?

Morality doesn't exist. Pedophilia is human nature.

The spread of transgenderism is due to chemical pollutants caused by industry, and wall street is turning to pro-trans "pro-acceptance" propaganda, lobbying psychiatry and the medical industry to abandon science, mainstreaming chemically-induced mental illness, to protect parasitic investment capitalism.

Yup. But the way you say it makes me suspect you're female.

Proof?

>Pedophilia is human nature.
mostly if you're not white

The hardest redpill of all:
>The Allies weren't the "good guys" in WW2

smashculturalmarxism.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/genocidal-kaufman-and-hooton-plans-for-germany-became-the-reality-for-all-of-western-europe/

pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK

youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
youtu.be/ygCE9Y28xWg
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I

You're scaring me user

StormFront isnt a Trust worthy Source for who has the highest rate of pedophilia by race, since its Bias, also you would know Latino is not a Race, if you're smart enough you would know that Image are of fake statistics. Heres a link to actual Child abuse statistics, facesofchildabuse.org/stats-facts2010.html .

Doing god's work.

There will be a civil war within the west during most of our lifetimes.

Take off your toy flag and show us where you really are jew.

>German sterlization
So basically what is happening right now

Who against who?

Latino is a race, they are a fusion of south western Europeans and indigenous people. With the exception of Chile and Argentina Latin America is heavily mixed.

It might not matter to you what you do, but it matters very much to the one who set forth the universe.

>StormFront isnt a Trust worthy Source
Thankfully stormfront isn't a source I used. Nice shill attempt, keep practicing:

>Individual Jewish intellectuals such as Bernard Baruch, Lehman, Governor of New York State, Felix Frankfurter, the newly appointed Supreme Court Judge, Morgenthau, the Financial Secretary, and other well-known personal friends of Roosevelt have taken a prominent part in this campaign of hatred. All of them want the President to become the protagonist of human liberty, religious freedom and the right of free speech...

>This particular group of people, who are all in highly placed American official positions and who are desirous of being representatives of 'true Americanism', and as 'Champions of Democracy', are, in point of fact, linked with international Jewry by ties incapable of being torn asunder.

>For international Jewry -- so intimately concerned with the interests of its own race -- President Roosevelt's 'ideal' role as a champion of human rights was indeed a godsend. In this way Jewry was able not only to establish a dangerous centre in the New World for the dissemination of hatred and enmity, but it also succeeded in dividing the world into two warlike camps. The whole problem is being tackled in a most mysterious manner. Roosevelt has been given the power to enable him to enliven American foreign policy and at the same time to create huge reserves in armaments for a future war which the Jews are deliberately heading for.

Source:
-- Polish Ambassador at Washington, Count Jerzy Potocki, in a report to the Polish Foreign Office, dated January 12, 1939; Quoted in J. F. C. Fuller, A Military History of the Western World, vol. 3, pp. 372-374
fpp.co.uk/History/General/Potocki/papers.html

>The Jewish lobby, (((Stephen Wise))), (((Morgenthau))), and FDR
inconvenienthistory.com/5/2/3209
>The Jewish lobby, (((Bernard Baruch))) and Churchill's 'The Focus'
fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/Waley_Cohen.html

Muslims+Muslim lovers Vs Sane people. I feel France is the most likely starting point. Islam cannot co-exist with others, once the get cocky enough they will push for control. If there is a war hopefully it will end that religion permanently.

Hang on, wait, stop. You're telling me that if you're standing within 3 feet of an ovulating woman, they can insert false memories using their vagina fluids? And what is coupling? Can someone who has had sex explain this? This is a joke right? You're fucking with me?

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition. Not only is he allowed to spew his "hateful rhetoric" on Twitter but even got verified. Others (like Milo) have been banned from Twitter for being less offensive.
The "alt-right" doesn't exist, it's simply a term used to personalize a group of young conservative-minded people who are active online (as opposed to being old rich people, like what liberals think of when they hear "conservative").

This, i am so fucking grateful to be a man

0.1% are engineering a new human species of slaves that will be genetically different.

He said redpill, not blackpill.

If none of this matters then unironically kys.

Maybe the kid is just retarded and keeps getting in trouble?

Jews are not the holders of power.
Search for the one you can't criticize and you fill find the one that hold the power.

>get the chopper
>unironically believing this is somehow less stupid than egalitarianism
In the grand scheme of things an egalitarian siciety is better for HUMANITY whether (you) like it or not.
You will be made to fall in line just as you are when you go out in current society

>war
>good guys
user confirmed retarded

scientists have found the diversity of the "human race" is a misnomer, at this point there are actually multiple species of human

Judeo-Christianity has been a key ingredient to the downfall of the west. The tennets of Christianity paved the way for tolerating the degrees of degeneracy we see today and not stomping it out when we see it. Earlier versions of the religion were clearly much more hardline, but by its very nature it has softened with time until even the Pope is a pathetic cuck that most Catholics think is a joke.

Monotheism separated man from the rest of the world around him.

"Judge not lest ye be judged" and the like is fundamentally cuck mentality.

>if you're standing within 3 feet of an ovulating woman
Are you capable of smell?
>then yes
Are you inside a vacuum?
>then no
Are you implying this happens magically because you didn't read and you think that sounded clever?
>you're a brainlet

Don't be mad, Shlomo.

why?

How do you know?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKS?
It's not human nature at all.
Humans want a matching partner, sometimes a complimentary one.
NOT A FUCKING CHILD

REDPILL:
Imageboard is being subverted (shareblue SJW with a fucked ideology.
A powerful board such as this has rased ire over the last few years and avoided being shut down.
Now it is being bombarded with "pedo is ok" threads.
Consider: Right wing ideology + God emperor pissed people off. SJW groups turned their targets here.
We understand that the board has been brigaded.
The only evil taboo not touched on has been a pro-pedophile ideology.
Pedobear was a meme. edgy, but just a meme.
Pedo acceptance is what will have this place burned to the ground if outsiders catch on.
Just as the brigaders hope for.

Do you want to be part of a pedophile acceptance board? - No - Report these posts & threads.

Putin is a good guy

You were born out of a hole where men had put their dick in and filled it with cum. Those men werent your dad and your mom is a whore. You also touch that hole with your whole body.
Fucking disgusting.

Peasnats want a compatible partner, the rich want heirs and the best way to get one is a 13 year old girl wife

You can't honestly look at Europe and think there won't be a civil war. It's a dead fucking certainty now.
Also the USA's demographics are straight up soul destroying bleak. Texas is predicted to be 25% white by 2050 for fucks sake.
That is only 30 years away. You WILL live to see Mexicans reconquer the Southern US.
Balkanization is inevitable, as whites will no doubt retreat north.
Canada, NZ and Australia are getting whored out like cheap tarts to whoever has $.
India and China are willing to pay.
Africa is exploding in population and sending their excess population into Europe while at the same time geocoding whites in their own continent. The Muslims will wage their internal wars driving their population into Europe too. There they will breed.
The only way to stop all this shit is white nationalism & once that is in the open many non-whites and liberal whites will 'literally' fight us to the death. That's *IF* white nationalism ever even gains traction amongst normies.

>Imageboard is being subverted (shareblue SJW with a fucked ideology.
One sec, confirming:
>kekistani flag
>Frank/Anon5 tinfag posting
>over-reacting to obvious bait
>confirmed newfag cancer from leddit
You're the only infiltrator on this board newfriend, lurk moar before you post.

Can you tell me what coupling is? Do you know someone who has done it? I'm open to the idea but you have to give me a bit more information to convince me, and more importantly other people, that human females can insert false memories through proximity. Are there any other primate species that do this?

COLLEGE SJW SHILL DETECTED

What is the meaning/context of this image? Is Sargon not our guy?

Adventures in Legal Land by Marc Stevens

I dislike that Redpills have just become synonymous with "this is the right side of it all" rather than "truth that is hard to swallow"
Whats funny, is how more and more "red pills" are just inforgraphs compressed down into its most easily digested and acceptable form.

Red pills are meant to be challenging

Also if (when) it goes down and people start to admit liberalisim/democracy failed you are going to see suicides; lots of them. Afterwards people will just start killing each other because their disagreements are intractable.

The catholic church is actually the great whore of Babylon.
and since it's greatly disputed as to when it was formed. the words MYSTERY are on her forehead. read this for more info.
thegreatwhore.com

Can you tell me what smell is? Do you know someone who has done it? I'm open to the idea but you have to give me a bit more information to convince me, and more importantly other people, that human females can trigger certain mental states through proximity. Are there any other primate species that do this?
FTFY. My guess would be all of them. Google is your friend, dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJWJhGBvPmM

been here years fucker.
Have seen a few things and understand the larger picture(ie, the 'goal') which motivates who and why.
* Goal : remove the open ideological 'safe' space
*Motivation: Further own interests
*Method: Provide topics that are internationally socially unacceptable that the imageboard is forced to close. (nazis wont do it, muh free speech) but active pedo acceptance would be that straw that breaks the chan-camels back.

>been here years fucker.
apparently not long enough to know who posted to you and who to reply to. We have IDs faggot.

I see this picture as Carl is blown up to the proportion of the size of a universal model, yet he still utters a phrase which fully encapsulates the feeling so many people have about the current state of western culture. The episode of ATHF where Carl first utters this phrase has to do with him marrying a russian mail order bride, it's hard to explain why this is so funny but with the context of it all it's really hilarious.

Freal. Just tell me.

Hey what do you mean "whites will retreat north"? like american whites will go to northern europe?

Islam is created and injected by Chinese to fuck up their competitors/enemies.
I do not give you any proofs - you will not accept them anyway. Connect the dots by yourself.

ID:wh6l+yes

White house leaker confirmed

i was replying to you, you fucking mongoloid.

someone post the prophecy

>He thinks morality isn't human nature

>Gimme your redpills that even a full on "hitler did nothing wrong" Sup Forums nazi has a hard time fully accepting.

Read this then

Is that only if they get cum inside?

So when negroes start doing this?
Are rapefugees a nation (they were present in olympic so I guess they are nation now) - when will they start?

Damn, she's really unlucky

Google has plenty of research on female scent increasing their perceived attractiveness. It doesn't say much about false memories, or injecting copulins through the urethra during sex.

Theyre fucking and eating the children of everyone eventually

If youre happy in this world, youre evil or retarded

If youre suffering, youre getting stronger and a good person

To suffer is this reality's journy

what does it mean

Pedophilia is a form of sexuality. You are born a pedo the same way you are born gay or straight. Doesn't make it less disgusting to me I just pity them desu

Your conclusion is flawed, as there is no evidence indicting that sexual intercourse is cause of microchimerism.

No, your desire for it to be true because it fits your agenda isn't evidence.

bump. I dont get it.

Its called white flight. California has had quite a bit of it.

wasn't hilary wearing purple when trump was elected?

All the Information I've talked about on Sup Forums is Truth. Which makes the Shills go after them so much.

[KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Power Structures are something I'm very good at/with. Always learn to ROT(Research Observe Think).

Hey I know, I was just going to school in Berkeley. But are you saying, we will gradually see ethnic whites move northward as we become minorities? Why would this be?

It looks like its from the same day.

Because it is.

This is ms paint tier.

I wish I was a shit for brains leftist and could just ignore all this stuff.
>Hurr, durr everything will work out in the end somehow...
Ignorance is bliss.

Another one.
That is a dirty tactic.

Mayan were right. The calendar was spot on.

Is this real? JK LOL lulz we got you now 4chainz

kekrepublic.com/

You're dead and this is your hell.

Sup Forums is satire

They're already moving north, where there are more whites. What do you mean why? They move to get away from non-whites, when they can afford it.

Because they don't want to send their kids to schools surrounded by non-whites. They don't want to live in areas full of non-whites and they sure as fuck can't run away to Mexico to do that. The Pacific Northwest and Middle America are the last places for white Americans to run to.

shhh

yes, false memories are common:
faculty.washington.edu/eloftus/Articles/sciam.htm

web.stanford.edu/group/mood/gotlib_pdfs/joormann_teachman_gotlib_09.pdf

False memories created by copulins are generally emotional memories, usually of "past happiness". I dont have tons of time to build you a biblio, but here are some terms to google:
>Vaginal aliphatic acids
>pheromones
>vomeronasal organ

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ar.a.20125/abstract;jsessionid=67A357DAE6614ACD52BC448D8567BD7E.f03t04

>"...axillary odors are being used to provide information about the immune system. Milinski and colleagues found that the artificial odors that people chose are determined in part by their major histocompatibility complexes (MHC) combination"
Source:
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/12/2/140.full

Fuck off Frank.

Fuck your right. Damn, how can we turn this around?

You're picture confusing me, shouldn't /leftypol/ be right in the group in the background being shot? They are liberals after all.

What you mean nigger