Reminder that female bodybuilding should be banned

Reminder that female bodybuilding should be banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OWqz5FMEY0
youtube.com/watch?v=JjslPiEKJ1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(insert thing that harms nobody but the person doing it) should be banned.
THATS WHERE YOURE WRONG, LITTLE DUDE.

She probably has a nice grip. Perfect for a handjob.

who gives a shit about your opinions.

female bodybuilders are such a joke

>be me
>be in gym
>see bitch struggling
>go in and lift 4x that weight
>bitch gets humilated and leaves
>gym buddy takes her bench

Lard arse detected.

>ban thing I don't like
are really American, or do you have to go back?

Literally all girls have to do is not eat a shit-load of food to have a decent body.

Agreed its disgusting

>kek flag
>tripfag

Kill yourself

I agree. Mostly because it's another god damn person clogging up the free weight section in the gym. You want to talk about requiring people to pass a test to vote? Fuck that. They should pass a lifting test before graduating from the weight machine and cardio area. Too many times do I have to wait for a bench to open up because some shemale is doing some weird bodyweight exercise. Fucking niggers.

It's actually pretty funny. She's looks buff but when you compare the site of her phone with her body you see that's she's some womanlet. Probably 5'3

That's hot

Agreed.
When a girl's shoulders are bigger than her tits, she failed to understand her primary objective.

fbpb

Haha. No. You pathetic betas. Can't even outlift a female. Git gud

She's beautiful.
FUCK YOU

good thing you accept gay marriage

Good eye Franz, she's 5'2"

If you don't exercise regularly, you're doing life wrong.

>I'm insecure about my sexuality and the fact that I enjoy looking at muscles but I want everybody to think the opposite

If your into that.

She's high test, in a bad way

what are those japanese symbols at the top of your phone

Looks like he'll be going on a trip via Delta Airlines later in the day.

what do you mean?

i don't own any "into thats"

I accept women in most forms of their body. I'd fuck a fat chick, and I'd fuck a reasonably muscled chick. You oughta accept them as they are and what they want to be.

what the fuck are you even talking about

are you kidding id love to get pegged by that bitch. ill take her last name

Diggin deep.

I bet you were taller as well, what a stupid bitch.

People should be free to do whatever the fuck want to do.

This "we should ban that" shit needs to stop.

>womanlet
Is that a thing?

If they clenched during sex it would like sever your dick

>not having your lady prepared to go crusading with you
>not falling in love as you spot each other in the gym by day and snap Abduls' necks by night
>not breeding with top-shelf stock for super alpha children
>not having a valkyrie wife as guardian and last line of defense for your many children
Shiggy you some kind of fag?

>muh NAP
>muh anyone is okay so long as no one is directly harmed
kill yourself, faggot. This is the argument used to support fag marriage, trannies, rampant drug use, slut culture, and other degenerate shit.

This. Although she has more muscle than I like, the stock needs to be improved.

tfw dont shiggy diggy

I was talking about how the argument "it only affects her so it doesn't matter" is a bad argument you colossal faggot

inb4
>hurr I was only pretending to be retarded
FUCK you triggered me good you fucking idiot

gentle femdom is best femdom

>Don't have a child and ruin your perfect body, goy!
Thin anorexic women and female bodybuilders are gross.

Just use harden, fight through the clench.

The only people who say womanlet are manlets

>Hating on literal perfection
Lauren Findley is a goddess, unlike the other (((Lauren))) that gets 10 threads a day on this board.

I think it's hot as long as the girl doesn't go too far with it

He's right. She is on steroids and steroids are illegal. She should be in jail right now.

Are you intimidated by an in shape woman OP

> not wanting a strong gf
fuck's wrong with you?
you obviously have to be stronger than them (I think there's your main problem) but otherwise they'll be your usual chick (unless roiding) just stronger

Clinch or clench?
>He's holding he's holding
I watch too much American football....

gay marriage leads to gay adoption
fags are 40% of the convicted for child abuse despite being less than 3% of the population
Female bodybuilding leads to women looking less attractive to the average guy.
Which means absolutely nothing so there's that.

Fuck no. That could kick my ass and rape me anytime it wanted to.

youtube.com/watch?v=1OWqz5FMEY0

My buddy's female body builder girlfriend makes me want to barf. Also keep in mind that she wins often, so this is the ideal woman.

I'm sorry man, misunderstanding. By the way, gay marriage needs to be legalized worldwide. That's the first step towards homosexuals opening their minds to heterosexuality. The more leniency, the less of a will to rebel.

their bodies their rules sweetie!

A strong pussy will clench, totally a good thing.

What's your team?

Wrist tattoos should be banned

Is that a nigress or just a white girl with a ridiculous tan?

Bronzer.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjslPiEKJ1E

Green Bay Packers. I like em cause they are fan owned and I like the South in general. Hope they win some day tho... fuck the jets and fuck the Patriots.

Bodybuilders do weird shit for competitions

she's in the physique class, not open womens bodybuilding. no need to ban, the interest is going down for the past 2-3 years.
pic related is former ifbb womens mrs. olympia iris kyle compared to shawn "flexatron" rhoden.
also saged this

So where do you draw the line between just working out and bodybuilding?

paint is used to see more separation between each muscle. blacks also use paint/oil.

>low test dyels ITT

It should be discouraged by other means, probably through the Church.

bodybuilding is about trying to look the best on day x (for example Mr. Olympia contest). if you lack genetics or dedication then also steroids wont help, no matter how much you take. working out is about looking good, feeling good and improving your health.

Lifting weights is nothing but vanity.

It's also exercise.

Whole life is nothing but vanity. Should we lay down and die right now?

Technically, it's more vanity than anything else and of course sin is mutilation, user.

Not true, user.

bucket crab detected

>checks bill of rights
>no female bodybuilding amendment not included
Nope, we are 100% clear to ban that shit right now.

Oh just go fuck yourself

What a badass

Yeah who can hate Green Bay. I personally hate the Patriots myself.

Thanks for your input, Boogie2988

>implying vanity is, in itself, inherently bad

unlifting faggot detected.

Lol @ gif

again, no need to ban. interest is almost 0 which means they dont make any shekels with it. so they will ditch it for bikini, figure or physique class. most insta hoes doing competitions are in either of the three classes.

>average female bodybuilder

That thing is caucasian?...

expected to see a leaf flag, honestly

You sure showed that thot. Maybe if you follow her home and call her worthless, she'll have sex with you.

Shiiiiiiiit

Why? There's nothing wrong with liking fit, androgynous women.

>lordosis pose
into the trash

I'm sure her family will echo those exact sentiments at her funeral when she dies of heart disease and they have to have a closed casket because of her manly jaw and 5 o'clock shadow have left her unrecognizable.

I never see attractive people go on about muh vanity. It's always the ghouls who try to come up with reasons why it's bad.

Roid side effects stop once the test stops.

she shouldnt use more roids or she will turn out manly. this is still ok, diff haircut and she would be somewhat pretty. pic related, is not ok...

Would fuck

>what is post-cycle treatment
fuck off dyel faggot

depends on the amount that was taken and on individual variables. if you end a cycle dont forget to use tamoxifem or clomid to restart your balls' test production.

um. no.

True. My Gf lifts for 2 years in a row now, is slightly athletic, visible muscle tone, sexy as fuck and can lift 120kg @ 57kg bodyweight.
Also i don't have to worry as much when she's in the nigger-infested city without me, knowing she could probably fight or flight the usual kulturbereicherer.

Once physical changes takes place, such as enlarged mandibles, nose, and clit, they don't go back. Not to mention the beard growth.

keep her off the roids. dianabol, anavar or stanozolol is what women tend to use when facing plateaus.

looks like the golden one, must be related