What are you doing White Man?

youtube.com/watch?v=lb-7BY84WX4

Why haven't you decided to get in shape? No money? Can't afford gym membership or home weights? Gtfo. Use your body weight.

If you look good, you feel good, and you will get good women to procreate and make a future for white children. Stop being a lazy faggot and get in shape. Need motivation? Watch these videos, start slow and work out EVERYDAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZwll8B2dHc
lgmacros.com/standard-leangains-macro-calculator/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm eating better and doing an hour of heightened cardio each day. Will start weight training (body weight at first, poorfag here). Down from 205 to 175lbs in 4 months. Target is 160-165lbs.

Yes, when you look better you have more confidence. This bleeds into your performance in interviews jobs, not to mention humans bias toward thinking well kempt people have their shit together.

**Will start weight training when I reach my target weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZwll8B2dHc

I'm getting my diet down pat and hopefully down to 12% bodyfat by the end of the year.

The diet part is my big issue. Never learned to cook, and my family doesn't cook well, at all. So I've kind of been starting from scratch. So far a lot of salads and water.

not being a faggot that does calesthenics

That's the best place to start. It's easy to make whole foods/plants foods taste good by adding small amounts of simple spices, and avoiding shit tons of oil. Take small steps and move on to cooking chicken, fish, or w/e you want (granted your portion control is dialed in).

Yup, that's what I'm doing. Alternating between bacon/turkey bacon every morning, am going to start throwing in chicken breast and shrimp. Trying to cut dairy as much as possible but it's fucking hard, that shit sustained me for more than a decade.

Any spice guides you'd recommend?

>eating bacon
>cutting dairy

dafuq

I started but I'm discouraged because this shit takes so long. 0.5-1 lb of muscle a month? Jesus I'll be dead before I really get anywhere. I should have started in my teens.

how about you if you worked out properly?

call me a nigger but gibs secrets to mass gains.

Paleo, plus dairy has a lot of sugar

Calisthenics are for niggers and show-offs

mass gains won't help you with that chinklet dick of yours, chang, so you should probably just fuck off and kys

I'm just going off what I read. Is it not true? I'm doing 5x5 and I went from 145 to 160 in about 1.5 months, but according to the 1lb of muscle a month rule that means most of its fat?

No but it will help me get healthy. If nothing else I can set a good example for the people around me.

dairy is bad for your brain. galactose is suspected to cause dementia. drinking milk and eating diary products (though yellow cheese isnt that bad) should be limited to max a few times a month.

6'4, 8", bp 225, ohp 100, sqt 315

For beans I go with garlic, any kind of chili powder, bay leaf, and a teaspoon of olive oil for the whole 1lb batch. I go with low salt near the end of the cooking process, but research shows conflicting ideas about salt intake. Add to taste, I'd say.

For brown rice I do a teaspoon of olive oil for the whole batch, some salt, and low sodium vegetable stock. There are some seed spices I want to experiment with next, but I forget the name. Supposedly they bring out the nutty/woody flavor of the brown rice. It's hard to add salt to taste with rice do to needing to add the salt at the beginning of the cooking, so just keep tabs on how much salt you add and whether it tastes good for you, then change things up if need be.

For white rice, my oil component is coconut milk. The coconut milk replaces some of the water volume in the recipe, so experiment with how much you're comfortable with. At the moment I'm replacing 1/4 of the water with coconut milk and it seems to work fine.

For salads I like to add small amounts of wine vinegar (red or white) or balsalmic. Just enough to give some pop to the salad and bring out the ingredients' flavors. I also sometimes use berries for the same purpose.

How tall are you? My current weight is 20lbs above you but my target is 170. Got down to 185 last year but gained it all back

>Eat big
>Get big
CMON

I'll just say I'm a manlet. Didn't wear the 205lbs well.

Yeah. Got the mass protein idea part I guess and low carbs. I was more curious about proven routines and such.

>everyday
But that's stupid. Your muscles need time to recover after every workout.

>just use your bodyweight bro
>guy has a shitload of equipment

What do if I am a 5' 9.625" mesomorph with xbox huge shoulders? Pic related, I'm like that but even wider...I constantly run into wall edges and other peripherals because of my shoulders.

I use this site for my macros that I got from a friend. Seems to be working for me. Might want to give it a try. You just type in your weight and it'll automatically calculate the TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and then scroll down use either Cut or Bulk depending on what you're trying to do.

lgmacros.com/standard-leangains-macro-calculator/

As far as routines, just make sure it has a lot of the composite lifts (Squat, Bench, Deadlift, etc) that use multiple muscles at once. I'm doing Stronglifts (google it) since I'm a newb.

>Any spice guides you'd recommend?

don't be afraid of salt. it's not the devil, it's your #1 basic seasoning. salt and pepper, used correctly, can season just about anything to acceptable flavor. then you can move to the fun stuff. but get your salt down pat first

1. I'm lazy
2. I get laid enough without being ripped
3. I don't really care about being a little chubby

That's mostly it

Ty! Checking it out right now.

Honestly I've been trying. Cut out all soda and highly sugary foods, eating more fruits and veggies along with muh chicken

going to gym and still no sign of weight loss. static 230 give or take a few pounds.

this is true, but if you are focusing on one section at a time, and get a logical schedule going, you can effectively work out every day. by the time arms are up again, they will be ready for it.

even if you arent lifting, you can do other things like yard/house work etc to keep active.

You are aware that the somatotype body model is horse shit, yes? You are not genetically predetermined to be a lanky bitch or a fat fuck. Even the most common fitness meme on the planet, Zyzz, showcases that. He was a skinny bitch and he turned into a medium build apparently.

While genetics will alter your aesthetics to an extent, you are not predetermined to be a chunky fucker or a skinny bitch. Those are the result of diet.

Drinking wine and smiling while you sweat over a fucking barbell

Bump

>>Honestly I've been trying. Cut out all soda and highly sugary foods, eating more fruits and veggies along with muh chicken

portion control nigga, portion control. it's tough when you're cooking at home.

I'm naturally lean and tall, get laid literally when ever I want, eat/drink what I want without putting on a pound. Feels good having superior genetics. I got abs without doing a single sit up.

Well, if you're gaining lean mass that's one thing. Something most people don't like to admit, though, is if losing fat is your goal you need to track a moderate calorie deficit for an extended period of time.

Don't do something crazy like a 1k calorie diet, but something that will add up over time. I go with 1500 cals at most, 1750 when I want to be more relaxed. Of course this is based on the 2000 calorie standard, which might not match your basal metabolic rate. I'd tell you how to check your BMR, but I don't know how.

White Nationalist here.

I run 3 miles every other day, followed by push ups and sit ups.

On no run days, I work arms and shoulders, followed by walking two miles with 45 lbs.

It's not a perfect routine, but it keeps me fit.

>t. 5'11" 135lb lanklet

This.

I was fat as shit 2 years ago, and the main thing that made the difference is I didn't start off fucking killing myself eating veggies or cutting out everything I liked. I never would have stuck with it, and I knew it. So I did the sane thing: I cut the amount of meals I was having in half and reduced the quantity of food I was having over time, but I still ate all of the same shit I liked. I learned calories until all of my diet's caloric content was second nature to me, and from there it's a simple matter of staying the course.

You can slowly phase in better things if you want to, but going to "SALADS SALADS SALADS" route is just going to ensure that you remain one of the 99.9% that fail to lose weight and keep it off(not even joking. in the US, only one in 200,000 people that attempt weight loss actually lose the weight and stay healthy for over a year. It's insane)

Jelly, sure. Next time you can, though, get bloodwork and some kind of look at your insides (ultrasound or mri, dont know which one assesses circulatory health) and ensure you insides aren't torched. Known at least 3 lanklets who died of heart attacks in their 40's/50's.

this is unironically great advice.

its a good mental exercise as well.

Lifting without the use of anabolics is a waste of time.

you can work out at home doing bodyweight exercises.
there are no excuses to not be in shape neets.
push ups, dips, squats, buy a barbell or dumbbells.
Even just doing pushups will help you a ton, they are one of the best exercises, work pretty much the whole upper body, combine with squats/deadlifts will give you overall good basic fitness.

I went the opposite way, but tempered it later on. I found that whole foods/plant foods in large quantities satisfied my calorie deficit while allowing me to feel full and satisfied because I could eat large amounts of them. Later on I worked in more of my 'normal foods' and just kept track of caloric intake. Things went smoothly even after I changed it up.

Your point of not overdoing is important, though. While I didn't have an issue with making drastic changes to my diet, I took your approach with exercise. I wasn't trying to blow out my body with bench, squat, w/e, instead opting for 1hr per day of cardio. All I did was kept a pace on flat ground and walked hills multiple times per session. It's a nice intro to being fit and, when I get some actual money, I'll be hitting up a gym.

yep, don't skip breakfast, don't eat a heavy dinner. it becomes second nature after some time.

that's a redpill for anyone over 30.

It's vanity.

>No money? Can't afford gym membership or home weights? Gtfo. Use your body weight.

I started Freeletics a few weeks ago. I'm not even overweight, I just was tired of having to catch my breath after rushing up a flight of stairs. I've lost 8 kg in 6 weeks (combined with cleaner eating), and those are not the only changes I can see, my muscles have started to look slightly defined, my posture is better, I feel much better and my sleep is more sound.

It's hard, I feel like dying after every training session, but the visible changes motivate me to keep going to the point that I don't even feel the need of having to overcome any inhibitions anymore. It's literally become a habit, along with better nutrition - I don't even count calories, I just choose what I eat more carefully, and for some reason working out has made me less hungry (I think this is different for other people, some experience a post-workout binge eating urge).

I would recommend this to anyone. You won't build up massive amounts of muscle, but you WILL look healthy and athletic.

>It's vanity.

For some it is. But I just wanted to FEEL healthier, it also made me sleep much better. Having a better body doesn't hurt either.

I'm going to start just as soon as I finish this cigarette and my beer...

shieeeet a lot of fat and/or skinny fat unathletic people in here. the revolution isn't happening

to comment on the video, if you could do just one upper body exercise, weighted chinups (supinated and shoulder-length) would be the absolute best since they even get your triceps and chest a bit

shoulder-width*

>they even get your triceps and chest a bit

How?

You lost me at 8 kg....

>You lost me at 8 kg....

Google tells me it's 17.6 lbs.

They don't.

Fully supported. Stop being fat NEETs Pol

Even though I drink beer and smoke I'm serious about lifting. I lift my fat sedentary decaying ass out of bed to take a 26# shit.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

good thread, leaf. have a friendly bump.
check archieves for "testosterone general", the OP has a few good infographics and saved websites. and add "makaveli motivation" on YT next time, EPIC motivation, seriously.
pic related: columbu, schwarzenegger, zane, ferrigno

can only answer in german, sorry bro but THIS:
"Sportler ist, wer raucht und trinkt, und trotzdem seine Leistung bringt."
>a sportsman is someone who drinks & smokes but still delivers performance

pic related is full of proven steroid abusers, and besides even tho i lift on regular basis no way in hell would they represent my goal body, its simply unsustainable without complete overhaul of your way of life and injections on regular basis.