politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=smug retort
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have ~150 here I will dump from

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=smug retort

Any right-wing ones?

The face in this one gets me every time

These are great. Post more please.

no

When you start picking your own food then you can talk shit about Mexicans you fatass piece of shit.

>a bunch of rich families profited from colonization and slavery while most whites struggled
>those rich families are probably still rich right now and won't be affected(private security, gated community) by the nigger migration

This thread is gold. Thank you

Old fag here with all of these in an archive.

Starting dump

Good one.

Chill out frijoles boy or vamonos.

>Rich slave owners pitted poor whites against black slaves
>Their descendants are still butting heads while the rich stay on top using the same exact tactics

Looks like this beaner snuck across TWO borders. You're a real overachiever, juan.

G E N U I S
E
N
U
I
S

>leafs
>arguments

>tfw 80% of farm laborers in BC are white

>Automates a shitload of harvesting
>creates new factory jobs to make all the machines
>the mexicans can't get the jobs because they can't speak english to understand the basic instructions of putting shit together and require drug tests for safety reasons

We could run them over with the combines if you like.

Mexican here, that image is rightfully shit talking the socially and morally impoverished scum who enter this country through criminal means to exploit our system and tarnish the good name of legit immigrants that just so happen to come from Mexico, not Mexicans.

kek

i pick my own food at the drive thru all the time stupid

Wow.

mooot?

Amazing.

nigga u okay?

t. shareblue

hahahah

Canada did exist, the name of our land + canadian militamen fighting
Sadly it was the british that burned the whitehouse

Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Pakistan, and United Arab Emirates, actual sovereign nations kill gays, and non believers like it's going out of style.

that is correct.

Weak.
Breddy good.

Hey it's that leaf from the Jews pick their own food and therefore are superior thread

My sides.

If they promise to subjugate our women and throw the trannies off rooftops I may have to just let things happen and stop my bitchin

Give that thing some facial hair and you're good

Well, admittedly, the minimalist detail of the drawing does make him look like a passable trap.

Says the leaf.

We were generally doing ok until people stopped paying drifters and teenagers 5-8 bucks an hour because they realized they could pay paco a dime, and if he ever got uppity or got hurt you can just deport them.

It's not that we won't do the work, it's that we won't do it for fucking beaner wages.

I had made this after the trigglypuff incident but I don't have enough snark to make something if it.

It actually is a solid argument. The Shrek/Untermesnch head is the only unappealing thing about this meme actually.
In case you cannot tell, brainlet, all of the other memes are logically fallacious and contradictory. A stance against Islam doesn't contradict the above beliefs.

Just another beautiful day in an Islamic nation of peace. The sound of kufr corpses swaying in the wind only compliment the thud of the stones into the skull of a rape victim. To the east a truck revs its mighty engine as it crushes the hands of a child for stealing a loaf of bread to feed his siblings. What a wonderful culture, it would be a shame not to enrich the west with their values.

Fucking this. I have friends in college that try to redefine words so they can have the big zcary pearl clutching buzzwords exactly where they want them, while trying to strip you of using it in your defense
>black people cant be racist, they can only be prejudice
That makes no fucking sense. Prejudice is an umbrella term which the term racism falls under.

>nowhere in the image does it say Mexican
kek

choice

No, it's not a solid argument at all.
It actually one of the biggest logical fallacies and contradictions of the whole Sup Forums shtick.
It's an admission that these Muslim immigrants are manlier than the limp-wristed white beta males frequenting this website. These men are doing everything you poor cucks wish you could do, and it makes you asspained, because you're being outplayed at your own game.

There are strong arguments against muslim migrants, but none of them are listed in that image you quoted. Incidentally, this "solid argument" is the one most often spouted by Sup Forumssters, so it's only fitting.

Fascism isn't authoritarianism. Both left and right can be authoritarian. Fascism is a right-wing philosophy, communism isn't, but they are both authoritarian.