Please watch this video on psychopaths:

Please watch this video on psychopaths:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgGyvxqYSbE

Not long into it you will realize that the majority of the population, especially in cities, is starting to increasingly exhibit an extreme amount of these characteristics. I'll list them for those who did not watch.

> Lack of empathy
> Lack of remorse
> Superficiality
> Grandiosity
> Irresponsability
> Compulsive lying
> Manipulative
> Anti-social behavior

The top one being most important, as the others can be derived from the lack of empathy. 0 conscious knowledge of a context that is just as alive as them. The belief that they are the single consciousness in the Universe, and all other phenoma happening within their consciousness are like props to a main character in a movie. Solipsism. These people run our world and are actively trying to destroy the facilities within the people not like them to experience empathy. Every source of information from these people is an attack on your feeling of unity with your surroundings, and as they have taken over every institution available to us, almost every source of information external to yourself is of psychopathic nature. Normalization is the tactic, making everyone a secondary psychopath the strategy.

This ability to connect to empathy, basically being a moral human being, and understanding WHY you should be a moral human being (because we are intrinsically connected to the whole structure of the Universe through cause and effect), is what should be most important in your individual lives. This is what every religion is about. The struggle we face is a meta-physical one. True emotion/empathy is of a meta-physical nature, and you connect to it using your brain/heart/physical facilities. People have called this metaphysical energy 'God'. It pervades all, it is everlasting and everpowerful, because it is TRUE consciousness itself. The source energy from which all types of physical energy comes forth.

Other urls found in this thread:

veilofreality.com/2014/02/07/marianne-williamson-and-the-elephant-in-the-living-room/
evolaasheis.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/negrified-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=KU84ckD1AcA
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to seek inside yourself to see if you;
1: Have the ability to connect to this higher consciousness (if you've ever cried at something emotional, not because there were people around you, but from an inner sensation, yes you can)
2: If you can, clear the noise barring you from ever greater levels of connection (stop any and all negative habits you have, especially negative thought which manifests into negative action)
3: Replace these negative patterns with positive ones (caring for the living entity that is your body that you have custody over through diet, excercise and self-reflection, and having achieved this, caring for your external surroundings; your friends, your family, the community your reside in)
The endeavour of starting and maintaining this work is a life's work mind you, but nothing material will ever satisfy the way it does.

You will come to a greater understanding that this physical world is of a temporary nature, always fleeting, and that the only thing that is eternal is this type of consciousness, to which you can connect. It's the only thing that can fill the 'hole' within us, because it IS the hole, from which everything we experience comes. We first as individuals, then as a species must do this, if we are ever to achieve an equilibrium with our surroundings, and have any type of long term existence. As long as we search more and more in the material world for answers, the further away we drift from this type of consciousness. I know it may sound vague and 'spiritual', and it might be interpreted as such, but I assure you, follow the steps I laid out for you and you will see it is in fact very familiar and personal. Know that you are connected to a greater consciousness and do your best in your individual experience of it to see to it that you contribute as much as you can to this consciousness in a wholesome way. That's as simple as it gets.
I wish you luck on the path.

Also, this can be removed for not following the rule of having to pertain to a political subject. I would reject this reasoning as this is basically describing (((them))) you are so fond of, or the cabal. Both of which have been discussed to no end on this board. This in contrast to those posts actually offers a structured solution to this problem.

>Inb4 "the joos"
>Inb4 "you're right, we must use this to connect to whatever supremacist nation/people"
>Inb4 "too much pot/acid toothpaste/hippy scum"

Let's just have a nice discussion about what you guys think about what I've said.

Self bump

Bump for interest.

veilofreality.com/2014/02/07/marianne-williamson-and-the-elephant-in-the-living-room/

This was the article containing the video. Interesting read, I recommend it.

WEW SHAPES REPEAT IN NATURE

All shapes have 1 generative root, is more of my point in posting those types of images. And this is only the visual aspect because we readily identify with it, but sound, electromagnetism and really anything you can think of adheres to this same basic structure. Namely the relation of Phi to Pi. And whether or not you think that has any meaning or value, as the second image I posted demonstrates, the world religions and really any ideology you can think of uses these symbols to represent a type of beauty or higher essence. That in itself is an interesting topic, don't you think?

Last bump

Thank you Dutch bro. Always appreciate your threads on consciousness.

Do you have any books to recommend? And what are your feelings on Jordan Peterson

can you explain this? I get where you wanna go but ...explain pls

I admit, I have read 0 books on these subjects. In part this is because this study requires no books. You have within yourself a direct mainline to consciousness. Making this contact is of an irrational nature so it can never even be expressed by intellect/rationality. Now I'm not against reading books of this nature, but I myself have read none. What I have read though is many religious texts and gnostic and esoteric material. This was when I was trying to 'make sense of it all'. And in doing this I'd discovered the underlying thread that connects all these things, in fact, it connects every piece of art, music, fiction, non-fiction, every movie etc. All stories are about the Great Story. The story of consciousness and how and why to strive to greater experience of it.

As for Jordan Peterson, I've seen about 20 of his lectures and I greatly enjoyed his insight. I feel though as if he is missing a piece of the puzzle, one which I can't really define as of yet. One of the major clues for me personally, and he has touched on this himself, is that he still drinks soft-drinks. A man of his intellect and reasoning must know that these types of drinks are seriously destructive for the human digestive system and still he consumes them, and why he himself does not fully know. That to me indicates that there is a level of non self-integration of his teachings. A level of self-hate that still exists within him. A small act of self-hate is still self-hate. He sees the good and evil of it all, yet, I think, is still afraid to come to terms with his own inner duality.

What this is the golden mean. I can't really explain it fully in this limited manner, but what it comes down to is that there is a single mathematical constant, which is irrational (meaning it stretches into infinity and is therefore not really a 'number') that underlies all of creation. It is a 'pattern' of sorts, which all physical matter must align itself to.

Then I got it right. Thank you.

All of those fit, what do?

The chances that you are a genetic psychopath is about 1/20. Try to remember if you've ever felt feelings of true emotion or sympathy for another. If you have, you must start the work of unraveling yourself and finding the deepest part of yourself in which you have confined these modalities of yourself. Releasing your inner child from the deepest dungeon of your heart and mind. If you find the deepest part of yourself and you find that there is nothing, no semblance of compassion or interest in what happens to others, or even yourself, you must realize that you are in fact sick, to no fault of your own, and must minimalize the damage you might to do to others in your sickened state.

If you are truly a psychopath you will not start this work and I can really say nothing to persuade you as you will put your own interests before anything. Just know that you have your role in the greater whole, and I in no way condemn you. If you are one, try to reveal yourself as much as you can to others. This might trigger a healing process of sorts.

If you are not a psychopath, this post alone will trigger the inner work that you have known all along must be done. I wish you luck with it if this is the case, as you would have a long road ahead of you. Do not falter.

goed bezig ouwe
everybody read the last psychiatrist, I swear to God.

>Shame over guilt; rage over anger; masturbation over sex; envy over greed; your future over your past but her past over her future...
>Imagine what you look like to another person. Now recall what you looked like in the mirror this morning-- that's really what they see. They are making instantaneous judgments about your personality based on that mirror image. They are hearing your voice like it comes form a recording, not as you hear from your mouth. You're the only person who experiences yourself as you do.
>The narcissist feels unhappy because he thinks his life isn't as it should be, or things are going wrong; but all of those feelings find origin in frustration, a specific frustration: the inability to love the other person.

He's a man in a glass box, unable to connect. He thinks the problem is people don't like him, or not enough, so he exerts massive energy into the creation and maintenance of an identity: if they think of me as X...

>But that attempt is always futile, not because you can't trick the other person-- you can, for an entire lifetime, it's quite easy. But even then, the man in the box is still unsatisfied, still frustrated, because no amount of identity maintenance will break that glass box. If the other person is also in a glass box, then you have a serious problem. If everyone is in their own glass box, well, then you have America.

So basically you're saying that man is becoming more sinful by straying away from 'God', even though we can find him or his work in mathematical sequences, shapes, numbers etc., we still don't understand him though one could get closer to him by having some kind of epiphany through self-reflection.

So how then would you go about solving these personality issues in your opinion? Being aware of the hive-consciousness, live a healthy life both physically and mentally as you stated should be the path to get closer to 'God' then? Following religion?
How do these inner metaphysical processes work?
Am I supposed to hug a tree?

thanks man, i would not consider myself a psychopath, i can relate to situations etc. if i see a homeless person, i just dont care.
I would say that is learned behavior rather then genetic.
As a child i was never like that, but i dont feel like i act against my self interest if i dont feel bad about other people.
I am in a constant happy state that nothing can break, im never sad, but unfortunaly this being happy in every situation leads to underachiving.
But I will definetly sort myself out.

Yes, metaphorically speaking, that is exactly what is happening. We are straying from 'God' ie. true consciousness. Awareness of what we are and what we are supposed to be doing.

Solving these personality issues is coming to terms with your inner darkness. It's not about 'love' as it is popularized in New Age. It's about love in the sense of Love for All. All also meaning the darkness in things. Looking into the shadow material and transforming it into light. On an individual daily basis, initially, this would mean looking at your own habits and looking at the qualities of them. Do they help me? Or do they aid my self-destruction? Am I not only benefitting from the short term but also long term?

Smoking, drinking, negative self-chastising and really too much to list. You must for yourself come to terms with these habits and then muster the will to actually change these habits. That begins with stopping the negative behavior, which creates a vacuum of sorts, which must be filled with other habits. Then learning which habits are positive for us and then implementing them starts.

Diet might be the easiest example. Identify what types of food are bad to eat and which are good, and then don't eat the bad food, and eat the good food. That's how simple it is. This must be done on all levels of your subjective experience.

So basically everyone in Seattle including me. Cool.

If you live in a city, this can definitely compound these feelings of non-connectedness as there are too many impulses and people to genuinely care about every single thing, automatically driving you toward a certain degree of psychopathy. Also remember, everyone in certain situations acts psychopathically, it's just a survival mechanism. It's just that people who cannot NOT act psychopathically are clinically diagnosed as one. Still it does not diminish the fact that we must drive out the will to act psychopathically and in self interest only out as much as we can. We are part of a greater organism so being selfish will come back around to hurt us more than being selfless seems to do.

Sounds like a good read, thanks.
The glass box analogy is good one I think.

Realize that you can step out of the boundaries they have set for you. It will be quite thrilling and even scary, but if you wish to unbind yourself from these states of interacting with the world you can. You hold the power over your life and your actions. You alone.

Sounds like a lot of work! I'll be pondering over these thoughts while l grab a smoke lol.
Though on a serious side note, I do appreciate your sporadic threads you post every once in a while. It's one of them few threads that get posted on this board that makes returning to this site worth while.

So basically everyone in Seattle including me. Cool.

It is really a lot of work. I once smoked alot as well, as well as alcohol and other indulgences of the impulse driven, animalistic self. What you must realize if you want to shed these self-destructive activities is that you are a being that is worth-while. Even if you feel your position is of no real importance or your person of no real stature. You are of infinite value. Every particle you are made up out of is a miracle. You must learn to love yourself, and the negative will melt away. But to love yourself is to first know what self is. And that is bigger than John Doe from Elkstreet 35. We are connected to an infinite structure of consciousness, and while we subjectively cannot perceive this with the senses, it is in reality true.

Also thanks for the kind words.

These traits always increase in multi racial cities. People subconsciously feel disconnected and isolated from everyone around them. Eventually everyone treats everyone else as separate and meaningless - even their own race, which is a continuing downward spiral.

but i dont see your reasoning behind that, why should i care about other people? I dont want to cause harm to them, but their suffering is simply irrelevant to me.
I probably sound like a hardcore edgelord, but there is just no rational reason for me to care about strangers.

Yes there are 'races'. There are biological differences between peoples from different geographical places in the world. This is a fact. Just realize that even if the IQ of a certain group or athletic ability of a certain is better than another group does not intrinsically make them better or worse than any other group. We all have our roles and our parts to play. Respecting these differences is something any emotional, intellectually mature person must do.

I'd say it's more the cities part of your statement that drives the non-connectedness than the racial part, though I can't be sure. I can imagine that a small village of interracial makeup would display alot less non-connectedness if not the exact same amount of a racially homogenic village. It really comes down to knowing your neighbour and their characters. Trust.

Their suffering is not irrelevant to you. If a liver cell decides it should not care about the other cells around it because they are not liver cells, you know what happens? It takes on a life of it's own and starts to define it's own course, indifferent to the growth and development of the surrounding structures. That is what we call cancer.

A group of cells or cell that loses connection to the cells around it and indeed the greater consciousness it should adhere to to grow wholesomely, naturally and healthily is a cancer. This cancer would in time kill the greater organism it belongs to, in turn killing itself. You, by not caring about others are acting like a cancer, consuming everything you want in a way that cares not for any other system around you. You will in time contribute to the death of those structures, which will in turn lead to your own demise.

As they say, what goes around comes around.
Just because they are 'outside' of you doesn't mean you aren't a part of the greater organism we all belong to.

most liberals are narcissistic.

well thats exacly my problem, morals etc. based on faith, followed by a loss of faith, i just dont see any rational reasons to be a good person.
This altruism just seems irrational.

>That in itself is an interesting topic, don't you think?

Kinda.

Also, it's going to be hard for you to reverse this socialization (and it is socialization, reinforced by their daily activities, hobbies, peer group, and education).

Honestly, I think you should focus on pulling these people back to reality.

If you can't do that, you can't shift their perspective.

You are obviously thinking in terms of liberal vs conservative. This is dualistic thinking. In the end we are all part of the same thing and must cooperate to achieve a shared goal. Let go of the two party system, and division in general. Learn to see how things are the same not different.

It is indeed irrational, but irrational doesn't necessarily mean bad. Just as rational doesn't necessarily mean good. If the rational decision is to kill of billions of people it is obviously the wrong choice.

If you are in a little hunting village of ten people. And you rip all the other people off consistently, depriving them of nutrients, and eventually they die. How long do you think it will take before you yourself die, all alone in that village? This scales up to the city level, even though it may not seem like that because our actions don't come back around to us as directly because they have to travel through a larger system. Do you not even rationally see the problem with this approach? It is in your own best interest to see to it that the ten people in your village are well fed and healthy, as they in turn will take care of you if you are sick or unable to hunt yourself. It seems as a loss of energy on your part, but you will be reciprocated with energy expended on their part. In this way everyone expends a little energy to help the complete system, making it work for all of us, versus everyone expending maximum energy making things work for themselves, depriving others as much as they can of resources. This is a very short term type of living and will never be sustainable.

have a bump

The answer was really good, bringing these people back to reality is all you can do and hope that they take the reins themselves after you've given them a little boost. The best way of doing this is to live as fully as you can in reality yourself. This will rub off on others, as they will remember what things could be like and how detached they are in contrast. Helping yourself to help others, so that they may help you. A positive reinforcement loop this creates.

And the part about not being able to shift their perspective is very true as well. If they reject this path, that is their free will choice to do so, and they must choose their own time and place to start this work. You cannot force their hand.

just avoid the anglos

Thats the point, i just completely discard ethics, i will never treat family etc. bad because it has a worse outcome for me, i dont treat strangers bad, i just dont go out of my way to give favors.

You dont really argue agains me here, starving the village is not in your intrest, therefore dumb.

Do you see what i am getting at?
The whole point of being """rational""" is to best serve my personal interests.

That just means that us cities people are more evolved. Jealous of our intellectual intelligence?
Survival of the fittest. Nothing personal, kid.

*sips tea*

Bullshit
Human brain is literally hardwired to feel more connected with your own race and to be disgusted by those who are not.
Fuck you and your new age horseshit go read evola

Well then you do understand morals and ethics. You just don't call them that. Morals is true logic. It's just the fact that we are connected to a larger system than ourselves must never be forgotten. If we do forget, true immorality arises. Alot of people are acting as though they are not 'starving the village' while they are, through their selfish ways. We as a species are taking these types of actions, with our planet organism being the village, which in turn will starve us as a species. Being selfless to an extent is the only true rational decision once all factors are taken into account.

What's funny is that Darwin himself saw the term 'fittest' not as the most physically capable being, but as the being which could 'fit' best into their context and adapt to the changes it went through so as to beter cope with new reality.

>go read evola

where is a good start? he wrote a lot of shit.

All that and you could've just said that they were atheists

It is hardwired like that yes, but it is also hardwired to shit when you start running so as to better evade a predator chasing you. Does this mean you shit your pants every time you jog?

Just because certain biological tendencies or instincts have worked for us in the past doesn't mean we have to keep these structures active in our modern lives. Look into epigenetics.

Also I assure you this is not New Age. New Age completely ignores the negative and encourages 'self-affirmation' and 'positive self reinforcement'. I do none of those things. The opposite, I'm encouraging you to look at the darkness and transmute it it into something desirable.

oh dont get me wrong, i know people like me are not good for society, i dont encourage people to think like me, but that does not negate the fact that it benefits me.

Would you steal if you were 100% safe you would not be punished?

I think I might be borderline psychopathic. Can I fix myself?

They're symptoms, not characteristics, and that's not what Psychopathy is. Please go back to studying for 2 years minimum.

If someone started impaling babies in front of you, how would that sight and screams make you feel?

I would vomit and want to hug my mother.

Really, all atheists are solipsists, and think they are the creator of their own personal moral systems. Moral relativity springs from solipsism. In reality, morality is objective, a code of conduct to aid in the best possible outcome for the greater organism.

It does not really benefit you, you only believe it does and therefore you choose to act in such a way. Because you do not truly see how we are all connected by cause and effect. Just because you are not 'caught' doesn't mean the action wasn't negative and will have further negative repurcussions.

You can, even though I cannot promise that it will work. Secondary psychopaths can be just as incurable as their genetic counterparts. You just have to take a decision to be a different person and to live in harmony with others and indeed yourself. You must learn what love is. Remember it is more accurate. It is inside of you, cheesy as it sounds. Look inside yourself, do self-reflection, meditation even. You will find some deep wounds and sores on your inner life but you must have contact with them if they are to ever heal. It can be done, it will just take an immense amount of will on your part. Decide to take the right, good actions on every level of your life and actually follow through on those decisions. That's the hard part.

Ofcourse they are symptoms, but psychopathy isn't really definable in any other tangible way. Describe what a flu is without using symptoms.

Then you aren't a psychopath. Also the Kraut is probably just apathetic. A problem that is ever plaguing modern life.

Americans have something wrong with their brains, they have 0% empathy whatsoever

perfect argumentation up until the end, youve made physical secular claims that are a solid defense of morality after that you make metaphysical claims that are not easily digestable by the masses.

t. christian

Only one i exhibit is anti-social behaviour, However i'm not empathetic to people whom i believe are bad and deserve what they get

look you can do psychology without reading any books, because you cant really measure mental illness, but keep out of biology.

Secondly: this whole everything is connectet thing seems to vague. Stealing from you and not being caught will not impact my life in any way shape or form.

Jung and Evola believed it was because America is psychologically "Negrified".

evolaasheis.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/negrified-america/

Disprove solipsism and I'll take your word on all the other stuff.

That is me

I know they won't be easily digested but they are the truth and must be said. There is a meta-physical reality and we do have a connection to it. Now I don't claim to know every detail of this connection or what lies behind rational, material reality as it cannot be know or explained in any way we know. It can only be felt through, in my experience, self reflection and quiet meditation.

You cannot shape the fabric of reality. You cannot defy gravity.

It was me to a certain extent up untill not too long ago. We all come from a deep hole. Almost noone is so perfectly aligned that they never come into contact with these types of characteristics. It's just do you wallow in it and accept it for who you are? A lowly, miserable, disconnected being, never truly content? Or someone who at least strives to rid himself of these qualities and wants to do what's best for himself, his family and friends and the world?

This is a decision we all must make, to some degree or another. The only time to make it is now and every other now that will come. Being a good person is a resolve, not an inherent quality. A drive to every day renew the will to make good decisions as opposed to bad ones.

psychopaths are literally retarded
what sort of emotionally stunted autist can't into empathy?

Bump.

Thanks!

That kid was a terrorist. Look up the story faggot.

> Describe what a flu is without using symptoms.

Your demand is ridiculous. A viral infection resembling a severe cold with the addition of a fever. To satisfy your demands; "a severe cold" or "being sick".

I'm just saying that's not psychopathy as mild forms of those symptoms may be construed as supporting a false diagnosis.

I suggest you look into Non-Classical Adrenal Hyperplasia if you want to get to the bottom of it.

LMAO sure retard

t. John ''Goldberg'' McJohnson

The picture you bring up is actually a good point. Lack of empathy can sneak in really easily. Psychopathic behavior is just as bad as actually being a clinical psychopath. We all have it in us. Take for example indeed the nazi's. Most of them were just fathers, brothers and sons just trying to make it in the world as we all are. Surviving, thriving as much as possible. When the social pressures push you to shooting people in the back of the head it is all too easy to just think:"Well I don't want to but I have a wife and kids to feed, so I might as well 'play along'." This of course did not hold up in the neurenberg trials.

In order to be a moral person sometimes it means standing up to the entire society at large, and even your close friends and family. You might even be killed for refusing to kill a person. A weaker person will meekly go along, even though they know it to be wrong. But a truly moral person will make even that ultimate sacrifice.

I'm just saying that descriptors are necessary to define what something is more clearly. A psychopath is just too broad of a concept to be more easily grasped. Everyone displays light to mild symptoms of psychopathy, you're right. It's not what psychopathy IS but what psychopathy does. Let's put it like that.

OP I've done some pretty bad things in life. The one that bothers me the most though is that I lashed out at a friend who disconnected from me after they had a tragic event in their life. Do you have any insight on how to control selfish urges and actions like that?

An Caps are fucking poison.

First off, forgive yourself for your past. Don't forget about it, but realize that sometimes we do bad things and we don't really mean to. It just happens sometimes. As for controlling urges like that, it comes down to controlling urges in general. You can't only control a certain type of urge. It is quite literally all or nothing. You are either training your mind to release control of your actions or to retain it. Retaining it is much harder to do, especially in the face of such emotions as anger and hate or any negative emotion which always boils down to fear. There is really only love and fear. A polarity in the self.

That's where self-discipline comes in. You must train yourself to recognize when the slippery slope toward fear sets in, and what types of environmental factors set them in motion within your mind and emotions. Once recognized you must train your will to say NO. That may sound easy but it isn't. It's really easy to let yourself be swayed by external factor. What you must learn it to only let yourself act out of your own inner motivations, and trying to let those inner motivations be geared to creating more love and peace as much as you can.

This is a life's work, at the end of which you will be a zen-master or buddhist monk type personality. Someone who has utter control over his thoughts, emotions and actions, and does not let his animalistic, mechanistic side of himself dictate what manifests.

In real terms, start by controlling the 'small' selfish urges. Stop smoking, don't drink soft-drinks, stop eating junkfood, stop not-excercising regularly, stop having unnecessary self-chastising negative thoughts. Just take it all one step at a time, and after a while you'll feel as though you're getting the ball rolling and the momentum will shift, after which all negative impulses become much easier to control.

> Lack of empathy
> Lack of remorse
> Superficiality
> Grandiosity
> Irresponsability
> Compulsive lying
> Manipulative
> Anti-social behavior

This describes most of Sup Forums

Most of Sup Forums that actually posts*. Alot of the people lurking on here are just looking for some funny content. It's just that they get turned into secondary psychopaths by taking it too seriously, with the race and whatnot. That's why I think sometimes these types of threads are necessary. Just to see that there are other options as well.

>Quantum World: Awaken Your Mind
>Quantum

fucking where

Holy fucking shit.
STOP ROMANTICIZING THE PSYCHOPATH.
No, he's not a master manipulator, he's not a genius, he's not cunning, he ain't shit. Just look at fucking studies you fucking morons, they have an iq in the gutter, they don't have empathy and fear because they literally can not fucking comprehend consequences and why the consequences happen. They are the only ones to exceed the schizophrenics in paranoia, and when bad shit happens to them they always blame others and think THAT THEY are evil and mean to them. Then seek revenge, but they can't do much other than cause discord in groups, throw blame, use poisons, and do annoying shit, because their fucking brain just doesn't carry them longer than that. They are the embodiment of stupidity. The only reason you get tricked or influence d by them is because you really really understimate just how fucking ridiculous their stupidity is. And because of that you treat their arrogance and confidence as markers of actual capability, when in fact it's the total opposite.
Just look at studies about their brain physiology, they are cripples, can't think we'll, can't smell well, their depth perception is shit, and their fine motor function is shit.
>top predator
My fucking ass. They only go after the sick and vulnerable and nothing else. Only reason they manage to isolate anyone is because everyone hates them because they are just so fucking stupid and "unpredictable" it's unnerving. They aren't funny, always say cliche and old tired jokes and always gloat and boast and pretend. They always either get fired or advance in rank because nobody fucking cares where these creatures go as long as it's somewhere else.
Just actually fucking look at the science and their actual actions, not stories about them or what they lie, and you will see the truth. Hell it's probably not even their brain and it's their livers that are the source. Look up willsons disease.

toothpaste is woke as fuck

Hah! Not sure myself as well. But the case can be made that the quantum world does follow the phi-pi pattern. The sacred geometry structure and the points where the circles overlap is also the optimal point for quantum particles to manifest.

Actually psychopath intelligence has the same ratio as the normal population. There are as much stupid psychopaths as the are intelligent ones. It's a normal standard deviation model.

And it's not so much about the actual psychopaths but the fact that there is a psychopath in each and every one of us. And that we can all take psychopathic, ego-based decisions. The acknowledging of this and using this type of consciousness for good is what's my real point here, not how predatory psychopaths are.

You are one of those confused fucking idiots that mystify everything they don't understand. If psychopathy we're intelligent and had ability they wouldn't need to "manipulate" and would just do things themselves. Smart people work on smart things because they can, if they couldn't they would stop. Same goes for athletes, they do athletic things because they can. Same damn reason anxiety ridden people behave as they do, because that is all they can damn do at that point in time.
You wanna see the psycho inside you? Load up on paracetamol and wear an eye patch. There, you are now a fucking door knob everyone thinks is retarded.

you just described 50% of the population.

Women

Wew was shapes an sheeit

Yea, nobody will admit that. Their whole behavior is almost like an exact replica of your typical ovulating cunt.

women are fauna, they don't have the emotional depth requred to classify as human

they don't live so much as they exist

Whhaaattt!!!!???? Ffuuuucccckkkk yyooouuuuu!!!!!

Mystery Religion LARPers need to get necked.

>The belief that they are the single consciousness in the Universe, and all other phenoma happening within their consciousness are like props to a main character in a movie. Solipsism.

Oh fugg dats me

Cymatics~

The only reason alot of women are like this is because they will copy what they see alot more readily, as a survival strategy. Also because the psychopathic ruler class has specifically targeted the women to embrace this type of mindset, because they know it will entice the males of our societies into these types of mindsets. Have you ever looked through a womens magazine? It is outright materialism and competition between women based on looks. They have been spoonfed these types of information from birth on out.

It seems you have a hate toward women, which is actually playing into the psychopaths hand. Reconcile yourself with the other half of us. They are weaker and therefore more susceptible to subversion and manipulation which is actually one of the characteristics of psychopathy. Look to educate them, not ridicule, hate or ignore them.

You are treading dangerous waters my friend. Look to others and see how they are like you.

Right?
youtube.com/watch?v=KU84ckD1AcA
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w

t.christcuck

>>>/R9K/
Enjoy your moap.

sorry op i didnt read all the thread but, what is the actual link between psychopaths and cymatics?

Guy to the left looks a bit like Nigel Firage

The spiritual thing is ok, but seriously, women are not just manipulated nowadays, they are psichos.
Allways has been.

They are not meant to think for themselves, and crash in modern society.

I don´t hate pumas, I just don´t think they are like men.

Although I believe psychiatry is a pseudo-science most of the descriptions of what psychopaths are supposed to be hit too close home with me.

I began to realize when I found out I didn't really feel shame or remorse or empathy, which I identified with other feelings that happened at the same time those should have.

ie: When I did think I was feeling "shame" for something bad I had done the actual feeling was not shame, but fear of the consequences that could affect me personally. The same but with most other emotions, when I thought I was feeling X that supposedly happens out of empathy it actually was something related with my immediate self interest.

Another thing that hit too close home too in the documentary was the "superficiality" thing. I always get extremely enthusiastic when I find out a new thing I like and obsess over it for days, but once I actually begin doing it I get very rapidly bored and realize I was rether enamored of the idea itself than the act of doing it.

And of course the condescendent, arrogant and pedantic-ish personality, that I devour loads upon loads of information and I believe myself smarted than everyone else despite having no accomplishments to show for it.

I believe it was caused by extreme social isolation during most of my developmental years. My parents basically abandoned me in front of a computer screen for years as a kid, they didn't give a shit about me having activities or socialization at all, they didn't spend shit on me.

And yes, I'm a fucking loser. What else could I be.

>Guy to the left
I'm prety sure it's King George
but yeah he looks like Nige that's why I saved it

t. Autism

Psychos don't fucking have such level of introspection. And would never ever admit to being losers. They just do not think that, they can't.

Same here, but I'm not a looser. Just my better days are comming.

I feel remorse when I get angry with my dog and shout to him or slap him.

Cymatics are the pattern of order, visualized through sound vibrations organizing sand laid on top of a metal plate through which the vibrations resonate. An analogy to that, regarding psychopaths, might be that psychopaths don't know how to resonate with that type of orderly structure. Not to say they don't have their role, but they create chaos/entropy instead of order.

You're right that women in some ways are not like men. But yet in most ways they are. Women are just as able to be moral and immoral as men. Yes women are easily pursuaded and often immoral nowadays but it is because we set a bad example as well. You filter out male immorality because 'that's just what men do', while holding females up to be some supposedly moral impeccable being, which they are not. If you really want to influence and meet more moral women you should act moral yourself. Educate them, help them. Don't shun them.

My story mimics yours in a lot of ways. Just know that there is a way out if you feel the need to. Try to remember the period before the abandontment and the spectrum of feelings you had then. Try to reawaken these types of emotions by involving yourself willingly in emotional matters instead of evading them.

Just stop. Nobody cares.

Sounds more like sociopathy to me, user.

I disagree. Women take and Man give. That´s the principle of human nature.

Women doesn´t "moral" or "honor".

Never and it is ok.

If anyone with half a brain reads this thread they will see why psychos are considered cunning and smart, the world is full to the brim with confused mystifying retards.
This is the last time I try to fucking tell the fools what's up.