In a Heartbeat

youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0

What does Sup Forums think of this very touching and heartwarming animated short film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCZUWhgWOCY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats mad gay son

Not enough dislikes

I think it's fag shit, and the people involved with the film are probably Jewish.

Oh fuck... I actually checked and a woman named "Beth DAVID" is actually the realisator lmfao

It's not that bad actually but way too over hyped cause of the whole homosexual agenda

The comment section will always be a reminder that leftism has ruined Christianity. I saw like 15 comments from gay Christians saying that God has no problem with gay people.

Fucking Jews.

What a surprise.

God probably doesnt, what he has a problem with is the pedos who created them.

I agree with you. As always, an innocent animated student project is now going to be over-politicized by people on both sides who are trying to use it to make a point. How long (do you guess) until the guy who made it is invited on to national TV, to talk about "problematic" issues?

Sums up whats wrong with humanity today. Promoting homosexuality to children. People behind this are sick in the head.

It's not that great, the animation is nice, there are spots on the tree where the texturing is fucked up. The models look stylized and fine, their hair looks nice. The humor is, well nonexistent, the imagery has the subtly of a freight train. And it feels like it should have came out 10 years ago, nobody gives a big shit about gays now.

Not as heartwarming as this one.

Wow... So it's actually very real... This jew thing

A whole lot of no thank you.

I hate the LGBT community so much, how many dislikes has it got ?

>Racemixing
>Faggots
>Children

How degenerate is this?

E V E R Y
V
E
R
Y

>Hates kids
THAT'S EDGY AS FUCK

Not saying that I hate kids, faggot, I said (((they))) were pushing this shit into the children

what's funny about it is that it actually isn't really that clever or well done, at least not by today's standards.

it's literally only popular because it's about homos, and the stupid leftists can't even see that all of the brainwashing (being gay is okay) is just being cashed in on. you could basically make any mediocre film/story/short these days, and as long as it has gay characters it's going to receive a bunch of praise.

in the end, it's predictable and bland, and wouldn't have received half the attention that it has if it was a boy meets girl story. essentially, it being 'okay to be gay' is now just used as a modern marketing gimmick to trick straight, white 20 something college students into consuming a particular brand of media, without thinking too critically about its actual quality.

This was very sweet and insanely endearing to watch. Kind of gives me a little bit of hope for the world. As love is love, and not degenerate behavior, however there has been a lot of degenerate behavior made in the name of love, WHICH doesn't matter because this video was cute, funny and really well written/animated. aka not degenerate. Approved.

Their target is kids now. Have you seen the new agenda to have cross-dressers read to kids in public libraries. SF, LA and brooklyn are already doing it.

It would just be another shitty 3D short on youtube if it wasn't about homosexuality, animation is shit.

Disliked yesterday. Disliked today.

(((They))) are at it again lads.

Are you retarded?

by the way, if anyone wants to watch an actually GOOD animated short, check out "Borrowed Time"

youtube.com/watch?v=DCZUWhgWOCY

wow did the dislikes on that video actually go DOWN? I swear it was higher when I disliked it yesterday...

This video makes me question why do people like the people who made this video exist

*upvote*

The first time I looked the dislikes were at 60k....I could have sworn......

>tfw studying a film and animation degree
>tfw my final year project is a 3d animated short film
>tfw i have a transgender as a project partner
>tutors and lecturers constantly virtue signalling toward trans, gay and minorities and constantly talking about male patriarchal oppression
>tfw every time I go to class I want to fucking kill myself
>tfw have to watch this film as a case study

I'm sure they'd be saying the same about you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

>anime girls
>implying you are not degenerate homophobic bigot

topkek

now that is one sweet film.

ikr

this.

well-said, user.