When did white males officially become the enemy?

When did white males officially become the enemy?

7 or 8 years ago, you would never see articles written about how white males are the ones destroying the world. Now, it's every other day.

And yes, I know the pic is "satire."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyRw2vAKxdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since the Jews realized the traditional Marxist framing of the poor against the rich was incorrect and it was actually whites against the Jews. Kevin MacDonald talks about this in detail in his Red Ice interview. Jews have been behind every anti-white movement since the lolocaust, and even made up the majority of the NAACP at one point.
youtube.com/watch?v=HyRw2vAKxdI

When the economic argument of Marxism died

They realized whites are too smart and industrious to fall for it

So they pump the country as full of brown minorities as possible and pander to weird little interest groups like Jews and fags and stuff

The whole point is to gain power

>whites (bouguisie) have the power but our coalition of "victims" (proletariat) can overthrow them and take power (the means of production)

It's easier to rule over a bunch of angry niggers and spics claiming you are saving them from the boogeyman thanncinvincig whites the company they work for and gives them money is evil

>And yes, I know the pic is "satire."
no its not it was an article but it was taken down not long after it appeared

2000 years ago when Titus Flavius sacked Jerusalem. The Jews have sought the destruction of the White Race ever since.

Yeah you guys are real dicks for that.

I don't know if that actually motivates rich Jews I think it's just a combination of being greedy/ambitions and a tradition of helping other Jews out as a priority

It doesn't need to be some crazy cabal conspiracy for Jews to do the things and behave the way you see us doing.

>taken down
Despite the cover page saying "this article was reported blah blah" all you have to do is hit continue to see the article (just checked)

This. Don't spread lies OP

What he said,
You're seeing natural behaviors of both rich and stupid people and stick a conspiracy on it because their name ends in Berg

Emily Goldstien is a Sup Forums /fit/ troll from body building forum writting "satire" as a jewish liberal woman.

>Goldstein
Every fucking time

Hence the quotes.

It isn't a conspiracy, it's a tradition of resentment and paranoia that drives Jewish behavior. There is no need for a conscious awareness of the history, only the overall trend that leads every generation of kikes to engage in the same kikery. There are some conspiracies of course, such as Bolshevism, but Jews aren't bad because they are all secret Bolsheviks. Jews are bad news because they are Jews, because whatever specific beliefs or motivations a given Jew may have they are still identifying as Jews and therefore exist in opposition to everything not Jewish. This overall pattern of behavior need not be uniform or monolithic for it to fundamentally harmful to Whites/Europeans. Just as not every black is a violent criminal, yet black violence and criminality is still a problem that Whites must deal with, so must we deal with the kikes.

Exactly! There is nothing to see here goy. Move along. Don't pay any attention to the man behind that curtain.

>#KillAllWhiteMen

I thought that was a Sup Forums Twitter psyop?

I see our superiority has caused some controversy

If whites stopped feeling sorry for kikes they would be in the ovens the next day, how exactly are they superior?

Read this and then look up the board members of our educational institutions and textbook companies. You may be able to spot a (((Cohencidence))).

Honestly, 1967. That's when the countercultural interracial drug-addict nihilistic hedonistic culture became mainstream and began replacing Christianity as the dominant force of society.

It has been going this way for decades, but most people are so fucking oblivious, naive, and uninformed that they just haven't noticed it until it is too late to stop. We will never be a white country again.

White men should be white nationalists. I used to think that was a crazy idea, now I see that the entire rest of the world's demographics fucking hate us, want to destroy us, want to rape our women, and take over our countries, and that is a sober statement of fact.

Shitskin here, does this mean if i get my polisci degree i can be an ambassador or senator or w/e without really ever deserving it or working hard? Democrat obviously