HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cJBPy
newrepublic.com/minutes/144187/donald-trump-cucked-border-wall-mexico
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/trump-transcripts-reveal-man-committed-private-public-maga/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article165213507.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

It'd be better to just realize we're paying for the wall. Mexico doesn't even have the money to properly pay their police.

damn what a massive failure. further proof that white people need to stay out of positions of power. guaranteed democrats take power in the mid terms and hopefully keep it forever into the future.

>Sup Forums ignores the thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE'RE GOING TO MAYBE BUILD A WALL AND MEXICO WON'T PAY FOR IT

good slogan

I can't wait for this board to finally realize how embarrassing their voluntary shilling for Trump is. Dude's a complete joke and he's been a joke forever.

To add to that, even though I support the wall, it was retarded for him to even think they'd pay for it in the first place. We pay for the wall, they keep all of the people and have to take our deported illegals back. I guess I'm that way they can "pay for it."

oh no

guess we better make a nigger president again

>Trump is trying to be compassionate to peña so his political career isn't ruined after Mexico pays for the wall
what's the issue here?

>babby trump tells Mexico to stop triggering him
lel

either way it will save america money in the end, and much more

The country may dislike Trump, but they hate Democrats and entitled niggers more. Give me Trump over any of the asshat Democrats that may run.

kek, too right

fuckign 4rd world niggers pretending to be kangz

Bingo

>Transcripts obtained by Washington Post

And he still beat your goddess Hillary.

Stop being an idiot and link a source next time

archive.is/cJBPy

>Trump and Enrique against the (((World)))
I don't see the problem here

You forget the part where the US can basically put up a huge tariff on Mexican goods since there is a massive trade deficit. It would wreck the Mexican economy and pay for the wall by itself. It's not exactly like they have a choice whether to pay.

>at that point Drumpf supposedly farted and Peña Nieto supposedly put him on hold to call Trudeau and laugh hysterically at how Drumpf just got BTFO
>Drumpf also supposedly revealed to Peña Nieto that he is literally Hitler and plans on exterminating all people of color
>Drumpf, before supposedly hanging up, then supposedly brought 4 women in and supposedly raped them with the Mexican president still on the line.

Holy fuck, how many people are against Trump in his own administration if even a phone call with another country's leader gets leaked?

Might as well leak the nuclear codes too just so smug liberals can laugh at Trump for not being more careful with them.

Unholy kek

Dead in the water. Walmart and other massive companies would kick up a stink. Ryan has already admitted it's a non-starter.

>stupid beaner keeps talking shit he cant back up
>trump pleads with the suicidal spic before he is forced to take action
given every chance in the world, and just as a shitskin would, he throws it away.

what a fucking monkey

people actually voted for this chimp and STILL dont regret it

DRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

They'll pay for it regardless. Shouldn't have encouraged your people to raid my country. Can't find the money? You'll find the money, beaner scum and you'll have it ready on our terms.

>Trump cucked out on the border wall.
newrepublic.com/minutes/144187/donald-trump-cucked-border-wall-mexico

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a loser!

Former drumpf supporter here.
I regret my vote.
Every. Fucking. Day

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF IS FINISHED THIS TIME.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST FAILURE OF DRUMPF SINCE SCOOPSGATE.

IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT.

BYE BYE DRUMPFTARDS. BE BIG BOYS AND DON'T CRY, OK SWEETIES?

>Never once said they would not pay
>Warned him to shut the fuck up or they will pay more

What's the Problem?

oh noo he's ruining the GOP instead of her ruining the dems that suuucks

>And on the other issue, Mr. President, on trade I think we are moving forward in a very positive fashion, especially through the dialogue both of our teams are holding. You have a very big mark on our back, Mr. President, regarding who pays for the wall. This is what I suggest, Mr. President – let us stop talking about the wall. I have recognized the right of any government to protect its borders as it deems necessary and convenient. But my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall.

>But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances.

Trump literally admitting that Mexico will not pay for the wall

aaaaaaaaaaaand there's no source.

wew such journalism much news

>typing laughter

I'm going ignore that particular bit of idiocy and that Mr Trump from the time of his campaign has said that Mexicans shouldn't talk about it. What else do you think the quote "And, you know what I say to that? I say the wall just got ten feet higher." means, O.P.? ... It means he doesn't actually want Mexicans to comment on it. You have a silly way of thinking.

More proof that Spain sides with brown mestizos...

Even now, after 7 months, I still occasionally feel like I'm in a parellel universe when someone utters the phrase "US President Donald Trump".

>But my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall.

Wrong again tard.

fuck off spain

Impeachment is a good idea if you mean that members of the Supreme Court are getting impeached. What do you think about the impeaching of Mr Roberts the Chief Justice, user.?

Yawn. Go home ShareBlue.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/trump-transcripts-reveal-man-committed-private-public-maga/

" The criticism POTUS is already facing from CNN and the like is the line: “Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about”.

But they stop reading the transcript there. President Trump wasn’t speaking about how he doesn’t believe the wall is important, he was talking about the dollar value of it. Finish reading the paragraph, CNN, and be honest. Trump goes on: “But in terms of dollars – or pesos – it is the least important thing. I know how to build very inexpensively, so it will be much lower than these numbers I am being presented with, and it will be a better wall and it will look nice. And it will do the job”. "

The Wall will be built -- if the cuckservatives of the Republican Party don't block it.

>implying they are spaniards

Border tax til they pay off the wall.. Mexico can fuck off with their payments. This isn't rocket science

Mozzies?

FUCK THE WHITE TRASH HICK SCUM THAT VOTED THIS FRAUD INTO OFFICE. FUCKING TRAITORS, LOOK AT YOURSELVES NOW. ABSOLUTE FOOLS. TOO RETARDED TO REALIZE YOUR PATHETIC HERO

Nido,what is your problem with us?

nice b8 but you can't even build a wheel much less run a country you dumb booga booga

>Trump told him he will pay no way around it
>Keep trying libs

IT will be a border tax already started yesterday by scanning all cargo trucks.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Almost like Trump doesn't know how to be President and his shitty leadership leads to crap like this. Obama sure as hell didn't have this problem. Don't remember Bush dealing with it either...

now to deport canadians niggers and jews

>implying we care as long as the wall is going to be built.
I guess you're pretty new.

what about the solar panels ?

Sup Forums isn't one person and you aren't its spokesman.

>rats from the previous administration undermining the current one

This is funny why? An unstable America is bad news for the whole world, since we're the wold police.

yeah, he sounds like he's trying to help Nieto because he's determined to build the wall even if Mexico doesn't like it

>Jared has a great feeling for the plan, though I know it would be politically much more popular in Mexico and, I think, it will be much less popular for me, to be honest. I think the most popular thing for me would just to put a tariff on the border. But I am willing to see if they can finish up a plan. From what I hear, they have great discussions and it looks good. I guess they have to wait 90 days – there might be a statutory period or something like that and that might be too bad. But that is okay, so we will get Congress involved and let them work through the statutory period. If you want to do that, Enrique, I am good with doing that. And I want to reiterate, you and I will always be friends do not worry.

He's probably an anglo and not a papist heretic as you are, user.

The Democraps don't need any help destroying themselves.

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article165213507.html

>In a survey of 20 Democratic House candidates, only one – a former Senate staffer from Orange County, California – would state support for the congresswoman staying on as leader of the House Democratic Caucus. Of the rest, 18 declined to say if Pelosi should keep her job, while one, a political newcomer from a culturally conservative Ohio district, said he would vote for someone other than Pelosi.

He's making the demand he actually wants, the wall being built, not the point of concession but who is going to build it with whose money. It's genius. The Trumps have a habit of setting the bar ridiculously high far out of reach so they'll try to get as far as possible.

>p..peña, por favor.....

>since we're the wold police.
Precisely why you shouldnt be the world anything

Weird how the Washington Post is always the ones getting "leaks" and breaking stories on Trump...

They hired John Podesta too...

Strange... hmmm...

Hilldog thread

> wold (((police)))

Everyone who works in the administration should pass a lie detector test or something and those who fail should be fired.

I love how salty liberals get. I don't care who pays for it.

BUILD THE WALL

Lol

Holy fuck this is beyond pathetic

It is a little surreal, but such is life.

>I don't care who pays
HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This is what happens when you put your faith in a man
A business man nonetheless

seriously donkey
all you got is some pre-processed headlines to share?
You're like a little baby bird, eating regurgitated mama media food.

read the transcript yourself. Trump is a genius in them. Very tough guy.

UMA

Too bad, faggot mountain jew, hiding in your mountains and gold piles, abstaining from everything. Your opinion is worthless.

There was a deal struck at the end of world war 2 that the United States would fill such a role since every other nation involved blew out their assholes fighting each other.

I wish it was that way, our president is in bed with (((them)))

>white house staff leaking is the president's fault
You're right, he should've fired all of them first.

>Guys, I used to be a Trump supporter, I swear!
>Now I think I should have voted for Clinton!

if you actually read threads about the wall when it was purposed then you know people on this board only considered Mexico paying for it as a caveat. That the vast majority of people just wanted it built.

Of course you probably never read any of those threads. Pol isn't one voice, but your voice is never going to be the majority. You guys are trying to hard to make "Pol BTFO" threads.

It's like the leftists in the corporate media were edging for 8 years under Obongo, because he was their sacred calf they couldn't touch him in any way that wasn't a full on deepthroat. Now that he's gone, they've splooged their pent up load all over everything and they're totally unashamed of the mess they're leaving behind.

I love how Sup Forums is absolutely ignoring this thread.

They are that brainwashed.

Libshits BTFO.

>"Pol BTFO" threads.

It's because they keep getting BTFO'd in lasting and meaningful ways by Trump, they have to take out their loser's frustration by making such threads on Sup Forums.

Because it's a thread worth ignoring.

>Trump talks in phone call
>More at 11

I notice everyone is suspiciously quiet on Seth Rich. By "everyone" I mean the (((media))). How strange that the only people interested in finding the murderer are Republicans.

Late to the party, shill #4993-9.

Kek, we could be having a WW3 rn with Hillary but instead we have Trump who can't even build a wall

He is the only thing standing in the way of us eating each other and shooting the rest of the survivors. Enjoy the laugh because when the city start burning they'll be no place to run

It's pointless to even bring up Awan and Seth Rich with these dime a day keyboard monkeys. They have a script and they get a paddling if they veer off it.

LOL dumbass, you're quoting Nieto, not Trump.

You need to really explain to me how you are seriously supporting him still. He verbatim said the wall was secondary. He only talked about his election results to THE FUCKING MEXICAN PRESIDENT. He's so fucking pathetic.

>Sup Forums is brainwashed if they don't bump shill threads that only contain HAHAHA's.

I have bumped this shit too much already. Just know that the border police is coming for you Pedro.

Saved

There is that libel case going on that is around the Seth Rich story, NPR wouldn't even say his name. Just a murdered dnc staffer. Our media is our enemies.

>I don't care who pays for it

Someone has to pay...

Aw, that's your mechanism on your disappointment that a foreigner is taking an unwanted job from you?

Maybe you can work in a coal mine for me to grind on Sup Forums more. Hopefully a rock falls on your head.

He does not want the Mexican president to be embarrassed when he forces him to pay for the wall.

>6th stage.accept the pain

$0.05 has been deposited to your account, Sergei.

>blew out their assholes fighting each other.
While you calmly waited and did nothing. Sound like anyone?
Difference is we dont think it warrants us to blunder into everyones shit meanwhile doing (((their))) work for them.

Cancel Mexicans' remittance payments (they never intended to integrate) and you got your border wall funded conpletely

That will cover my vodka expenses for the week.