Where have all the good men gone

Women want to get married now and men wont commit?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Tmheb
youtube.com/watch?v=Q60wHn1-rgE
statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women became whores

No one wants to marry a used up barren rag

>marrying a used-up roastie who's already hit menopause
Good goy, don't forget to adopt a child from Africa too!

Yeah, who WOULDN'T want some middle aged whore?

Those damn cowardly men with their toys must be the problem. Fuck them for trying to live their lives without bothering others!

It's their fault for holding off and having a life of hedonism. Now their panic kicks in, and no sane man wants their used up asses. They really lack self-awareness, none of them are even MILF tier.

>sassy
that's not a good quality for a wife outside of the bedroom.

this is the reason those cunts can't get a man.
they need to learn to humble themselves in the presence of His image.

>Sassy
Nigger speak for "strong independent woman who needs no man except for his financial support and don't he dare to go against her will even once or else she will sue your sorry ass for all you're worth."

Yeah fuck off

A big concern is the legal traps that feminists have set, including alimony, child support, common-law marriage, false rape accusations, etc.

Outside that, my biggest concern is loss of freedom in general, I've seen guys get married and buy a house they don't want, stop visiting with friends, etc. again and again.

Stop fucking niggers and not wanting to have children to focus on your shitty career then maybe we'll talk.

I have my own place at 25 working a trade while all these women are going to uni to major in negro latinx studies and are in debt 6 figures. You want me to take on your Jew debt and shitty degree when you won't even have kids? Fuck outta here slut. I built this myself and I'm not giving it up for you.

Women married feminism and the state. Why would a man want to be third in line in a marriage?

>46
>52
>54
>42
>48

And they have the gall to call the men delusional? "They have everything going for them" my ass. They're dried up old cunts who thought themselves too good for this world and now they're going to die alone. Harsh but fair.

lol these women are done. anything beyond marrying a 27 year old and having it work out is a stretch. They are married to their "careers" and cocktail hour. They are probably the same types that share Huff Po articles and bitch apart Trump's immigration policies.

>Stronk
>Empowered
>Sassy
>Has had 100+ cocks up her roastie cunt because "muh sexual freedom"
>Hits the wall
>Skin becomes loose, like their used-up putrid cunts
>;_;
>Why won't anyone love me ;_;

Women become worthless and annoying, all for what?
Occasional hole plugging?

>They are married to their "careers"
I don't get this obsession, every man worth calling himself a man has a career, then women sort of work and they make it a front-and-center issue...
>My career
>Career woman
>Successful career
>Putting my career ahead
???

>sassy
Check
>vagina looks like roast beef
Check
>fully formed feminist attitude
Check
> needs artificial lubrication to fuck
Check
>Moody and hot flashy
check
>Only time her personality is remotely palatable is on wine tours
Check
>chances you'll find one that looks as good as the hags in this article 3%
Checked

Women got it in their head they they are special. That men and the universe owes them something. Well, Op is what equality looks like. Now women are as devalued as men.
This is why I'm against raising girls by calling them a "princess" and a "diva". I once knew a woman who dressed her little girl in a tutu and tiara everyday. The little shit didn't know her place and didn't know how to talk to adults. She thought she was "Sassy" when she was just disobedient, ignorant and fucking rude. Her mother is raising her to think she's royalty when in reality she was just some ugly looking black girl with below average intelligence and from a lower middle class home. Her future is fucked.

All of the women in that article desperately need to kill themselves.

It's not a journalistic report

women love to look down upon other women who are living worse lives. It makes the woman feel better about herself. that is all it is OP

I love dogs but the book title made me lol

i would shag them,looks good to me. Dating is another thing, there must be a good reason they're 40+ and still on the market

>Buying produce past the expiration date.
>This slab of pork only expired a week ago. You can have it for a discount......

Eh...no thanks. Anyone with half a brain knows that these "former feminists" are expired goods. Nothing worthwhile will come out of any of their holes ever.

Sassy just means complete bitch with a hint of social retardation alla autism.

>I have money and im out of shape but my genetics will not allow me to fuck a boy toy

lol feels good being male.

>40-55

they're gone sweetie, enjoy you slow and lonely death

This. They're old as fuck. They fucked around all their prime good years and now they wonder why no one wants them now that they are past their prime. How many of them are single mothers? They should stay in their delusions and die alone with 20 cats. It will take a few generations of women to die off before this feminism shit stop destroying women.

This is the future they chose. They made their beds now they can lie in it with their 20 cats.

Why the fuck would I want to come home to a woman who doesn't cook and is to tired to do anything with me because of her low energy?

Itt bunch of perma virgin he-men women haters.

>had the gall to tell me he wanted a younger woman so he, as he put it, "could breed"
based

When women get out of their traditional roles, they become useless. There is really nothing of value a cum dumpsters has, the difference is we really don't need women, except to procreate, so we need to search even though probabilities are against us, but somewhere there is a perfect woman.

No one wants sloppy seconds OP, especially since those girls look like trashy thirteens.

g'day m8
>implying you'd date a menopausal post-cock carousel riding hag who's market value is less than a 1995 Honda Civic

Those are roughly also their "body counts", or rough lower estimates.

>muh mysoginist boogyman

The Life Story of Carol

archive.is/Tmheb

>why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?
>Nobody wants Christmas cake after the 25th
Its almost as if their grandmother's advice was good advice.

Also who convinced women that divorce is a viable option? It ruins your life.

You fuck up your kid's development, you ruin your financial outlook and retirement options, you destroy your assets and credit, you waste your precious youth and add enormous stress to your life.

Divorce fucks over women. If they "hate" their husbands so much, then why the fuck did they get married to them in the first place? I don't understand this shit. Divorce is a failure and all of these fucking idiots treat it like an inevitability. "Of course I'm divorced!" like it's a good thing. No. You fucked up and wasted your life. Now you're fat, ugly, unwanted and alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q60wHn1-rgE

The truth is even with their shitty jobs, they care barely support themselves with their debts and they still want men to support them. They lost their skills to cook, clean and take care of the home.

Don't worry, there is a new crop of young 18 year old girls every year. Let these old feminist hags die off. We can still impregnate young girls as guys even when we're in our 40-50's.

This

When will women realize men don't want to marry roasties

Not my proudest fap.

Feminism happened.

Don't measure up? Chaps today don't want to fuck their lives up dealing with frigid entitled dry cunts breaking their balls 24/7.

Feminists eternal single and bitter ... shocking.

not looking for whores in their mid 40's , jesus christ.

I thought sluts in their mid 30's were bad...

fuck bitches, make money.

All this stuff is like a white feather campaign for marriage.

>entitled old broads are perpetually single
>its your fault men! man up!
kek, every time. 3D women are not worth acknowledging. Time to invest in boxed wine and cat food, shits gonna get lulzy in the future as more of these women pop up and kvetch about how no one wants them.

Yeah, especially that little white doggo is quite intelligent. But the title is hilarious.

Average age 48 = no thanks.

Exactly. The article. mentions an early divorce too. These cunts aren't alone because men are weak, they're alone because they're insufferable cunts. Probably left the man and took the children becauae she felt too good for him with her career and all, putting the child in a decade long school-daycare hell carousel. I just sincerely hope they serve as scarecrows to younger women, but I'm afraid the old 'oh but that won't happen to *me*' might be applicable

Their ovaries dried up. They are no longer useful

Dilemma, Sup Forums

We all know that past 25, women begin to rapidly decline in market value and that by the time they hit 40 they are virtually worthless.

The question is, would you date/marry/procreate with a 40-year-old woman who is still a 7+/10?

I personally would, since they are still able to breed; plus, holding onto appearance is an indicator of exceptional genetics.

Pic related; age 39.

These bitches have opted out of civilization in favor of a hedonistic lifestyle, and then they have the fucking nerve to come back at 40 and wonder where their Prince Charming is? Fuck these whores.

>Where have all the good men gone

Women like men who have good jobs, make a lot of money, etc. This led them to think that men ALSO found these qualities attractive in women.

So when they all fell for the feminism meme and got jobs to be STRONK and EMPOWERED, they thought this would make their own "value" go through the roof. They thought they were now all 9/10s and deserved rich CEOs with perfect hair and big swinging dicks and everything else.

Except men literally do not give a fuck about any of that. Men just want attractive women who are young and fertile and capable of having lots of children. And so men decided to just bypass these roastie thots in their 30s and go for the younger fruit. And then these dumb roasties sit around at 35 with barren ovaries and say "where have all the good men gone???"

They literally say that only OLDER men want them and "who wants to get with them, ewww!"

These women aren't even really sad and lonely, they're just desperate, dirty, disgusting attention whores.

Same as fucking always.

Maybe women are the Jews, honestly. Who even knows anymore?

>52 year old toothless sausage holster
>where have all the good men gone
Looking for a woman half your age to marry/have kids with probably

Bichon Frise I wonder? I prefer the medium-size dogs.

fpbp

What's that Daily Mail columnist who stole a mans sperm to get pregnant?
Jan something or other?

>MEN, THE COLLECTIVE don't measure up
>It can't possibly be a problem with ME, THE INDIVIDUAL
>It HAS to be a problem with MEN, THE COLLECTIVE

Chads just want to fuck and dump, I know chads that expect a woman to pay and act like jerks when the bill comes around at the end.

>Maybe women are the Jews
>id: BOG
Quick rundown on what you meant by this?

"Don't measure up" AHHAHAHAHAHA

>Thinks she's the shit
>Isn't willing to settle
>Is suprised when men aren't willing to settle either
And they wonder why no one wants them

They would be more successful if they stopped making marriage such a bad deal for men.

Good men don't want used rotten goods.

You're right, I'll be patient and enjoy watching this old feminists die with AIDS and a fuck ton of cats will eat their corpses. Then when the time is right, we might get some younger red pilled woman.

No. Once a woman is past 34, and even that's pushing it, her children will have more health problems. Particularly if she hasn't had children before that age.

Now, if you pay attention to these young women sleeping around and putting off committed relationships, most of them are unhappy with themselves but don't realize why, because feminism taught them that their behavior is empowering.

Around two-thirds of women aren't turbosluts though, the remaining third is just more visible and the highest quality women marry quite young.

This. Only cucks want sloppy seconds.

Nothing motivates me to be a strong, committed provider than a fat, twice-divorced, forty-six year old harridan who complains to get attention.

i dont hate women but i will put in the work to make on happy. Young people think love is fun and cool love fades with the passage of time like everything else.

Women got old

What is rather concerning is that they talk like they are teenagers, even though they are long past those years. How are they this ignorant of what men want in a woman after living for 40+ years? Are they blind, deaf, or retarded?

>"Where I live, it's hard to find someone cultured unless they're eating yoghurt
Oh snap! YOU GO GIRL! seriously who would want to date such a condescending bitch. They all think they are going to get this perfect superhuman when they are just average bitches. Who put the thought in their head that the person you are dating is supposed to fulfill every fucking want need or whim you have? If you want to be around cultured people why befriend a museum employee? Why not go to gallery openings? You don't need your date to be into everything you like.
>OMG, you're so boring! Why aren't you a rich airline pilot with a French chateau, perfect taste in wine, an avid art collector, a professional scuba diver, master chef, a shiatsu masseur who shits out gold jewelry and cries diamonds when we have world moving sex?!? GOD, WERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN!?
>"and the men my age all seem to be - well - more than a little overweight"
The irony is lost on of all these beached whales pictured in, Op.

No, because a 40 year old has a very low chance of giving you children. They're much more likely to have defects if she DOES give birth, and there's no fucking way she's having more than one.

Additionally, the fact that such a "catch" remained single up until age fucking 40 is a huge red flag in and of itself. You can make any hypothetical scenarios you want, but in reality, a single 40yo woman is going to be unstable or some degree of mentally ill, or else she would've been locked-down much earlier (especially if she was that attractive)

>42, 54, 46, 52, 42
*breathes in*
AhHHababahahahahahaahaahaha
AhahaHhaahahshshsshahahahahaahahahaha
HAHAAHhaahaahaahahahahahahahahahahah
AhahHahabababahabahaahahahahahahahaha
AhahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahhahahaha
Ahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
Ahhahahahahahahahahabahaahahha

Women dont have a modicum of self awareness

>He wouldn't take a go at Jane
Faggot

>39
Enjoy your one child with Down's syndrome, because that's all youre going to get

All the good men have either dropped out the game completely, or been snatched up by young, fertile women who were willing to put family over career.

>more health problems
surely this applies mainly to genetic trash in the first place?
surely a women who is still beautiful at 35-40 is healthy, and therefore has less chance of having unhealthy offspring?
Just a thought

That's not how it works.

Valid.

Why settle? If you are going to make a commitment, make it worthwhile.

Also the eggs rapidly deteriorate as women get older, significant raising the chances of genetic disorders.

Another gem
>"I went out with a guy who lied about his age, saying he was 47 when he was 50 who then had the gall to tell me he wanted to younger women so he, as he put it "could breed".
Do they not understand the point of humans having sex? Do they think it's just a fun thing they do for entertainment?

>They lost their skills to cook, clean and take care of the home.

The last skill is the most important. I can cook and clean for my fucking self.

Taking care of the home starts with not betraying your husband, not selling him out, not trading him in for something better, making one goddamned promise in your life, in front of your family and his and God above, and sticking to that fucking promise.

For better or FOR WORSE. In sickness AND in health, cherish AND protect.

A wife is supposed to guard her husband's heart, protect him on his blind side, give him something worth dying for so he has a reason to live.

THAT'S why I haven't found a woman to marry, not because they can't cook a goddamned motherfucking piece of shit meatloaf. Fuck's sake.

Can't even give you a boner.

As a young man I would mind to have a milf gf. we could roleplay mother and son

It's glorious. These idiots see their sexual freedom as something that makes them strong, independent, blah blah blah.

I know several women hitting their 30s now that want to settle down now, and can't, because no one wants a used up whore.

You could also kill yourself once you're done.

No. Women have a fixed amount of eggs and never produce new ones, unlike how men constantly produce sperm.
The eggs get old and lower quality. That's the biological reason why men seek younger mates. Early 30s is the last low-risk window for women to have kids, and even that's pushing it.

Who would want them?
Not the young bucks.

I think many people unironically do. Probably even more than those who think milk comes from a factory

What's the point of marrying such an old women. They are useless at this point unless they raise your children.

this is the same thread every day.

the answer is in the subtitle of the article

>Chaps today just dont measure up

This means women dont want to get married, they want to get married to a sugar daddy, and then probably to divorce him for half his stuff.

This.
statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

>Percent of marriages where one or both spouses admit to infidelity, either physical or emotional: 41 %
>Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had: 54 %
>Percentage of men and women who admit to having an affair with a co-worker: 36 %
>Percentage of men and women who admit to infidelity on business trips: 35%
>Average length of an affair: 2 years
>Percentage of women who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught: 68 %