PREPARE YOUR ANUS TRUMP

twitter.com/reuters/status/893204347433226240

>BREAKING: Grand jury subpoenas have been issued related to June 2016 meeting between Donald Trump Jr., Russian lawyers and others - sources

IT'S HAPPENING

SETH RICH CONSPIRACY = DEAD
HILLARY/PODESTA PIZZAGATE SHIT = DEAD
TRUMP + RUSSIA = ALIVE AND ACCELERATING

Sup Forums WAS WRONG AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/345228-subpoenas-issued-regarding-trump-jr-meeting-with-russian-lawyer
archive.is/g2LpM
weeklystandard.com/senates-russia-investigation-casts-unflattering-light-on-fusion-gps/article/2009004
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thehill.com/homenews/administration/345228-subpoenas-issued-regarding-trump-jr-meeting-with-russian-lawyer

>Sources tell Reuters that the subpoenas have been issued regarding the meeting in which Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya promised Trump Jr. damaging information on then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

>bubu-it was just about adoption!!!

My ass.

>hey look, they subpoenad the emails that trump jr released willingly...

when reports come in of Trump destroying emails let us know

Checked. Always archive those.
archive.is/g2LpM

president trump has to be the most famous man in all of human history. every day everything is about president trump. i doubt that even happened with guys like alexander the great etc. i dont think anyone has been in everyone's head to such a degree for such a sustained period of time. especially faggot idiots like OP who think shareblue is going to pay him out on this thread when there are already 30 of them in the catalog

Fuck you.

killbyourself shill

The subpoenas relate to DNC shenanigans in regard to their dealings with FusionGPS along with its connection to Veselnitskaya. The investigation of the Trump family has been closed and dead for weeks. Libs are doing a party dance because RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA...their comedown this time might even be better than election night.
weeklystandard.com/senates-russia-investigation-casts-unflattering-light-on-fusion-gps/article/2009004

He didnt release all of them retard. Also they want phone conversations too.

trumpniggers have been delusional retards from the start, but pizzagate is just an extension of the boys town cover up and is real in the sense that there's rampant pedophilia in the upper layers of washington and jimmy comet is involved in it

>ignoring Imran

I wasn't aware Trump Jr. was a politician. I can meet with a Russian lawyer for this same information if I want and I'd shoot any court who tried to stop me.

msm babby needs his shekels

A rise in shilling must mean another damaging and real, instead of fake event is about to happen to the democrats.

Funny thing is

Natalia Veselnitskaya was NOT testified. She said she had evidence that Browder would likely to lie under oath.

Glenn Simpson even plead the 5th in order not to testify.

I hope Fusion GPS is going to get down after this Russia conspiracy.

k. keep me posted

don't fuck with our faithfull norbot, disgusting scum from the scrotum of the low energy, low tier pathetic attempt of derailing op. At least jidf and ctr put some enthusiasm in their efforts.

Don Jr has nothing to be subpoenaed over.

They're going after Fusion GPS, likely going to take down some Russians along the way.

Thank you Norway bot I love you

>their comedown this time might even be better than election night

This. It will be better than Nov 8th and it will be glorious.

[email protected] thanks you

Didn't name names, not illegal.

NO shekels 4 u

Enjoy the embarrassment of Democrats having to explain why they hired Russians and abused their seats of power under Obama just to try and run a shill operation against the Trump campaign. The investigation is of Fusion GPS. There was Russian collusion... with the Democrats.

Haha, get fucked in the ass, reddit shit.

He worked with the campaign.

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

I will masturbate to the moment they realize that Mueller is /ourguy/

>with
>for
pick one

I really, really want Trump to fire Mueller. The entertainment would be endless and the shitstorm would be big enough to be seen from space.

/pol is never wrong.

/pol just fucks up the timing with impatience.

You'll see.

Sup Forums.....liberals are celebrating on social media.

Is Drumpf finished?

>going after fusion (((gps)))
no. this is dirty tricks.

The thing you shareblue shills don't get is that mueller is 100% /ourguy/ and he just has to get suspicion off of trump via a grand jury before going after crooked hillary

we ALL will masturbate when that happens

My masturbation will masturbate.

He wasn't employed by the campaign, not illegal. I as a sympathetic citizen can divulge the same information from the same sources legally just as Trump Jr. did.

Never insult Norwaybot.

can you get me a job as a non-sexual whore like yourself?

but didnt Browder's testimony help dampen the Russia narrative saying that Fusion GPS also smeared him?

DAMN, Ronald Blumpf is screwed now.

Kill yourself.

"in relation"

Why aren't they saying who specifically got subpoenaed? If it was Jr. it would have been plastered all over the internet by now. I don't think this is what it seems.

When it is revealed that Mueller is now /ourguy/ and is investigating Fusion GPS and Deep State instead of Trump and Trump, Jr., the lulz will be truly epic.

Sup Forums is never wrong dummy, reddit is down the hall

Lets just take his money too.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>tfw San Antonio is on that list
As if I didn't hate this city enough to begin with...

This. I'll believe it when I see it. This is literally nothing

Surely Drump is finished this time.

It was Fusion. That's why.

According to Veselnitskaya Browder is super shady:

“I have evidence that explain his motives – why he is ready to give false testimony before the Senate despite possible consequences and prosecution for perjury,” she added

On July 18, Veselnitskaya said that Browder, who had been sentenced in Russia in absentia to nine years in jail for tax evasion, was behind the "information campaign" aimed at harming her and the Kremlin. According to the Russian lawyer, the investor had collected private information about her. Veselnitskaya said that the smear campaign was a revenge for Browder’s recent defeat in a US court in the "Prevezon" company case in which Veselnitskaya acted as a legal expert representing the Cyprus-based holding company in its defense against allegations of money laundering.

How do I become a shill like OP? I could use an extra pocket change. All you have to do is post threads and spout Democrat nonsense right?

The most embarrassing thing is that OP probably believe in these stories. He is not even rusing.
SAD!

>Talking to Russians is illegal

the absolute state of the democratic party

Oh you libtards will have a hard time when this special investigations will end in nothing.

You retards are going to keep believing the muh 67d checkers meme all the way up until trump is out flat on his ass. This happening means they found wrongdoing in the trump camp. Wake the fuck up you sheep.

t. says increasing nervous Richard Maddow

inb4 all they reveal is dirt on clinton

I'm gonna enjoy your screams when this backfires on you again.

>Says increasingly nervous alt-snowflake

I'm not a libtard, I'm just poasting their reactions to this.

Gee, it's almost as the two employees of Prevezon Holdings and lobbyists for repealing the Magnitsky Act who met with Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner offered the Trump campaign more than some dirt on Hillary in exchange for Trump's efforts in repealing the Magnitsky Act and making the Prevezon Holdings case go away.

Remember that Bill Browder already testified that the repeal of the Magnitsky Act is the Putin government's top foreign policy priority, and that the Russian oligarchs that own Prevezon Holdings were also desperate to make the suit against Prevezon Holdings go away because a trial would have necessitated airing all of the Russian dirty laundry in the illegal seizure of Hermitage Capital from an American business owner and its use to steal $230 million dollars and launder it in US real estate.

I'm sure it's TOTALLY a coincidence that a Russian full court press in favor of Trump began shortly after this meeting :^)

look at this shill and laugh

Well since 90% of Sup Forums are shills I'd imagine it must be easy to find out right? Then again no one has ever actually posted any evidence anyone has ever been paid a dime to post here so maybe stick your head in a toilet and drown yourself and see if that makes you any richer.

The problem right now is that the hoaxers are proceeding along their narrative as if this meeting wasn't entirely discredited as being a Democrat set-up sting operation
Don Jr, Kushner and Manafort all testified to the Senate willingly while the Democrats involved such as Glenn Simpson have refused to testify

TOO

MUCH

HABBIDING

inb4 twitter storm asking very uncomfortable questions

Preying on ppl this way as the media and embedded criminals in CIA are will only damn them to hell

Considering how they only can express their views by retweeting their mouthpieces, you can fool a lot of people that way.

...and?

Why would Dems be worried about Fusion GPS being subpoenaed when the founder of Fusion GPS was already called to testify (regarding its status as a foreign agent) by Dianne Feinstein?

>According to Veselnitskaya
Gee, a person directly employed by Russian oligarchs involved in the illegal seizure of Hermitage Capital from Browder claims that the dude her employers stole $230 million from is shady?! I'M SHOCKED.

So we president Pence then? I'm down, fuck Russia.

Sage

>The problem right now is that the hoaxers are proceeding along their narrative as if this meeting wasn't entirely discredited as being a Democrat set-up sting operation

Almost like it wasn't lol

Dems hired Fusion GPS and Obama admin used Fusion GPS documents to spy on Trump.

If they try to remove him you are going to die.
You've gotten enough warnings.
We will kill you and your leaders.
We will kill you at the candlelight vigils that you will hold for your slain leaders.
We will kill you at your offices.
Do not fuck with us.

Kek wishes it.

>Sup Forums was wrong
>again
No surprise. Chose the wrong president and even though he got voted in he was shit, hasnt done even 1/10th of what he said he would his first 100 days. Gets bullied by mexicos president. Speaks like a child. What a DISGRACE.

>believing Trump's twitter fantasies
>coming up with imaginary stories to support them

KILL THE SHILL

How is this shilling when its a true story and is actually happening right now? idiot. Get out of here

Expect lots more DNC-related conspiracy theory threads as the grand jury gets rolling.

just wait… They will try to impeach Trump. "We the people" will rise and exercise 2nd amendment. Congress and family members get Scalised. Many silenced twitter accounts

Mueller can bring any finding he wants, his counsel is illegitimate on its face according to the law

Fusion GPS created the fake Pee Dossier. The point of their whole company is to make up bullshit to attack public figures.

>insulting the media killing Nordbot

>Trump is surely finished says increasingly nervous man for the 2nd year strait

Relax. This was expected by just about any reasonable human.

I still cringe when I see an American flag burqa. Absolutely wrong.

Orgasm-inception.
Don't get stuck in limbo.

I dont understand what the dems think they have with this don jr meeting. I never saw any evidence of them offering to pay them or hire and foreign nationals for the campaign. A campaign is literally getting damaging info on your opponent. So if the information they offered was true, and they never paid or hired them to discover it, is it now a crime to be told true facts by a person from russia??? Since when is it illegal to speak with russian people (one of them was an american citizen ffs) ???? So if some canadian told hillary damaging info on trump that would be just as illegal??? What about the british national who compiled the piss dossier, is that not collusion damaging to the trump campaign????

Im just trying to understand what exactly these morons think is so illegal about speaking to a lobbyist? I bet that woman met with hundreds of congressman in the past year. Are they all criminals???

1 archive = 1 like.
MSM BTFO