journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s
ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html
ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor
20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=jewish holocaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't happen, but it should've.

youtu.be/YtJH6UZZbvI

Why holocaust and not Jewish genocide?

Naturally, but what are the main arguments that prove that it was a hoax?

Call me autistic, but I actually write all of this on a notepad, because I sure as fuck won't trust Wikipedia articles on this kind of thing.
Thanks a lot, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk

Here you go op

bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/genocide/deniers_01.shtml

John 8:37-39
John 8:44
Revalation 2:9
Revalation 3:9
2 John 9-11

Jews are fucking evil and the holohoax never happened. Look up haavara agreement, old David Cole, and David Irving. The Jewish run soviets "recreated" stuff like the chimneys and knocked walls down to create a "gas chamber". There also has never been any mass graves found and David Irving has gone to great lengths to get all of the crematorium manufacturer information. It is impossible to get enough coal to burn what they said they burned, they made up theories about burning bodies, changed stories whenever one was found out to be a lie, wrote books that say all sorts of ridiculous shit, crushed the testicles of most of the prisoners in the nuremburg and subsequent trials, and the list goes on and on. Here is from a book a Jewish friend gave me, "I was Doctor Mengele's Assistant". It is loaded with garbage. The more I hear about the holohoax and how people get money from our governments for something that never occurred and how it shapes every day life and policy in ways you don't know until you think about, the more it makes me extremely angry.

>It all happened as they said it did goy, any story that was found to be false was just an unfortunate rumor. Now where's my yearly payment of hundreds of millions of dollars good goy?

>My granpapa was burned at the stake by Hitler himself!

inb4 the Portuguese and Austrian JIDF shit up the thread

They had giant electric chairs that could kill and cremate hundreds at once!

>You could tell who was burned by the color of the smoke!

>all evidence for the holocaust is nothing but Jewish lies
Well fuck me. At last my eyes have been opened

>They designed a special 6mm pistol and ammunition just for shooting in the back of the head because it was so small it wouldn't kill them so they could be burned alive!

It cost a holla lot a money

I hope you're not joking because that is true. Here's the statement in the beginning of the book I've been posting. I can post the notes too. If you don't believe me seriously just look up those guys I mentioned. I know it's not "fun" and it takes a while to sort through but it's ridiculous how much has been made up.

He attests that "millions" were burned and constantly references that people could be "turned into dust" in 30 minutes. No mentions of cremains and bones that need to be pulverized. Apparently they knew of cremation tech that doesn't even exist to this day.

It's the greatest European war in history and the biggest victims are non-European people, of non-European race and religion? I don't think so

Tens of thousands died from typhus and starvation toward the end of the war, due to allied bombing of railways.

And if your wondering why the books are important it's because they are written by "survivors" and were used in trials ,testimonies, museums,history books, laws, subverting christianity, etc. It may take a while to think about to reach some of those conclusions but you may begin to see after some meditation on them. An example is how christianity went from based popes and saints to "but jews are god's chosen people", when they don't even fucking believe in Jesus and the damn Talmud even discusses killing a Jesus-like prophet, raising him from the dead, and boiling him in excrement (which very well could be Jesus according to their description of him).

oy vey! they made lampshades out of my grandparents, we wuz soap n shiet

If you ever run into some JIDF faggot that says the lamps were just an unfortunate rumor you can show them this video. It's allies showing german citizens Buchenwald and displaying sheep skin lamps and shrunken heads from Central America and saying they were jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMLXpNtPsp8

Zyklon B was a common cyanide pesticide. During WW2, Germans used it to delouse fabrics at concentration camps, because of the typhus epidemic on the Eastern front from 1941.

Typhus was the primary cause of death in German WW2 concentration camps, the vast majority near the end of the war as German society collapsed.

For example, Anne Frank and her sister, Margot, died from typhus in the camp hospital at Bergen-Belsen. 15,000 of the 50,000 Jews who died in Bergen-Belsen died AFTER it had been liberated and put under quarantine by British troops.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen

Americans used Zyklon B to fumigate the clothes of Mexican immigrants at the border.

>Zyklon B arrived in El Paso in the 1920s courtesy of the US government. In 1929, for example, a Public Health Service officer, J.R. Hurley, ordered $25 worth of the material–hydrocyanic acid in pellet form–as a fumigating agent for use at the El Paso delousing station, where Mexicans crossed the border from Juárez.
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

Zyklon B was also used by the British Empire for fumigating passenger ships and food granaries, as discussed in these journals.

>During the past three years various products such as Zyklon B have been used in Colombo in the fumigation of vessels, lighters, granaries, rat burrows
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209

>A Report on the Disposal of Zyklon-B Residue following the Fumigation of the Holds of Vessels
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

As discussed in the journal above, Zyklon B leaves a distinctive Prussian blue residue. In pic related, the Prussian blue is clearly present after 75 years in the Majdanek fumigation chamber, but not in the Auschwitz main homicidal gas chamber.

Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls, both by independent researchers and the Auschwitz museum authorities. They all returned the same result. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated as in the examples in the previous post.

In America in the late 80s, Fred Leuchter was “The nation’s leading adviser on capital punishment," according to the New York Times (October 13, 1990). In 1988, he tested the walls of the Auschwitz gas chamber at the behest of Ernst Zundel and found only trace amounts of cyanide. It was this scientific proof of a gas chamber hoax that brought holocaust revisionism into the mainstream (1:23).

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s

ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

The results of the Leuchter reports have since been replicated by both the Auschwitz museum

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html

and Germar Rudolf, an Australian chemistry professor who gained his doctorate from the Max Planck Institute

germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/

Did the Nazis gas thousands of Jews at a time for years on end using only trace amounts of cyanide gas from a common pesticide? No. Nevertheless, it is sold as a gas chamber by the Auschwitz museum to millions of tourists every single year.

It only emerged that the main homicidal gas chamber on display at Auschwitz museum is a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter made to look like a homicidal gas chamber, including holes in the roof and a fake chimney that isn't even connected to anything (pic related) because Dr. Franciszek Piper, the head curator of the Auschwitz museum, is on camera describing this in an interview with the Jewish American historian David Cole in 1992 (23:49).

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

Dr Charles P Larson was the head of the forensic coroner group that investigated the camps in Western Allied occupied zones. He described this experience in his book.

>Crime Doctor: Dr. Charles P. Larson, world's foremost medical-detective, reports from his crime file
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor

As part of the US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. He was later questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors on his findings.

In an interview with the Wichita Eagle, 1 April 1980, he called the holocaust a hoax.

>Larson has talked little publicly about the war experience. One reason for his silence has been that his autopsy findings conflicted with the widely held belief that most Jews in Nazi camps were exterminated by gassing, shooting or poisoning.

>"What we’ve heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax," Larson said...

>...most died as a result of the conditions to which they were subjected rather than mass exterminations...

>...autopsies showed that "death by gassing and shooting were rare. Never was a case of poisoning uncovered."

20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/

Ever seen pic related? We've all seen in it every WW2 textbook or documentary ever. What do you see here? Proof of the holocaust, right?

WRONG.

What you see is a picture of a soldier in British uniform at Bergen-Belsen. All of those Jews died from typhus/starvation AFTER it had been liberated and quarantined during the two months they were in British custody.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen

Bergen-Belsen was not a death camp. The 50,000 Jews who died there (14,000 of whom died in British custody) were not deliberately genocided. They died for exactly the same reasons as the Jews in the pic and Anne Frank.

This is what Josef Kramer, Assistant Commandant of Auschwitz and "the butcher of Belsen" attested to at his trial:
>I have heard of the allegations of former prisoners in Auschwitz referring to a gas chamber there, the mass executions and whippings, the cruelty of the guards employed, and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge. All I can say to all this is that it is untrue from beginning to end.
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement

That is your holocaust. A lot of Jews dying from typhus and starvation near the end of the war. No government conspiracy, no gassings, no 6 million.

A couple hundred thousand of gods chosen and some goyim; starved to death and succumbed to typhus after Germany couldn't support the work camp infrastructure from war exhaustion.
Then some communists and Americans made a bunch of Propaganda and pushed it on the survivors.

Why would bullets not be cheaper and more effective?

Fake News

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=jewish holocaust

Here are notes from my book. It says execution by shootings were rare and most were from gassings. I'm telling you they all contradict themselves and make up everything. Then when you ask they get mad and ask how you can be so inconsiderate "think of the kids!".