Oy very Royals, stop having kids, you are becoming "extremely influential"

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/1/prince-william-and-princess-kate-urged-stop-having/

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd love to see an article from jew media telling Beyonce and Jayz to stop having kids. That'll be the day.

Liberals actually beleive the propaganda they are being fed. It's all connected.

Do people actually believe this shit?

>Richardson
Is that Jewish?

Yes. It's good and bad. Liberals will stop having children. but there will be less white children. Also, it's not the only excuse for telling white people to stop having children.

How many kidlets will she be squeezing out still? 2 or 3? I mean that is her sole fucking function, isn't it?

>you have to have less children to save the environment! People in the west produce way too much emissions per capita

>let's continue importing millions of people from countries with far lower emissions per capita into western countries

What did they mean by this?

white genocide

The UN is suppose to fight against genocide while taking part in removing whites from Europe and Asians in Asia.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

we must fight rampant immigration of noncompatible cultures into the west.

why do governments let the media get taken over by them and not expel them?

why are they all such cowards to ya know, LEAD!

the media needs to go, when will Trump deal with the death peddlers?

Yes they do. Big time. A girl I was trying to get with said she never wanted to have babies because the world is over populated, they're a hassle blah blah and on the other hand, the refugees are great to increase the birth rate

So niggers in Africa having nigger babies by the dozen each but the white royalty is the issue. Liberals are fucking stupid nigger lovers.

tea fag be like:

> my idols stop having childs i'll cut my dick off fucking whites yeah

Would be okay to tell muslims/niggers/poonjabs to stop having kids? I mean statistically they have the most, and statistically they can't afford them.

Right, a group from modern Sodom (((San Francisco))) wants fewer children.

Convincing gullible libshits to not have children because of muh environment. Genius move.

Jesus, is this edited?

Yes the smog from the most populatedarea in the world....
People dont harm the environment.

If you don't have kids, the Government will just import Pajeets instead to live and work a western life instead. Environment is damaged either way.

> Group is from San Francisco
> Called "Having Kids" yet actively opposes (white) people having kids

I...
I'm breaking...
I shrugged off the Jewish conspiracy shit for so long but... it's everywhere. How the fuck can I keep denying..?

Welcome to the real world

you cant. Its obvious.
Whether or not its genocide by malicious intent is up in the air, but they definitely feel just in the idea of getting rid of white people.

I remember when Macron said African women should stop having kids. The Left was so fucking pissed.

FUCK that, try and beat queen Elizabeth and Philip's number of 4

Jokes on them I'm planning to have at least five white kids