Full transcript of Trump calls to Mexican and Australian presidents

This shit is fucking gold

>TRUMP Look, I do not know how you got them to sign a deal like this, but that is how they lost the election. They said I had no way to 270 and I got 306. That is why they lost the election, because of stupid deals like this. You have brokered many a stupid deal in business and I respect you, but I guarantee that you broke many a stupid deal. This is a stupid deal. This deal will make me look terrible.

>TURNBULL Mr. President, I think this will make you look like a man who stands by the commitments of the United States. It shows that you are a committed —

>TRUMP Okay, this shows me to be a dope. I am not like this but, if I have to do it, I will do it but I do not like this at all... I look like a dope. The only way that I can do this is to say that my predecessor made a deal and I have no option then to honor the deal. I hate having to do it, but I am still going to vet them very closely. Suppose I vet them closely and I do not take any?

>TRUMP Does anybody know who these people are? Who are they? Where do they come from? Are they going to become the Boston bomber in five years? Or two years? Who are these people?

>TURNBULL Let me explain. We know exactly who they are. They have been on Nauru or Manus for over three years and the only reason we cannot let them into Australia is because of our commitment to not allow people to come by boat. Otherwise we would have let them in. If they had arrived by airplane and with a tourist visa then they would be here.

>TRUMP Malcom [sic], but they are arrived on a boat?

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hbdtA
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive please
archive.is/hbdtA

INB4 NORWAY ARCHIVE BOT

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK, SO CLOSE!!!!!! SO GOD DAMN CLOSE!!!!!!! BY ONE FUCKING SECOND!

#FireMcMaster
>Protecting traitors like Susan Rice
>Bad mouthing Trump in front of foreign leaders
>Trying to get more wars started around the world
>Protecting and aiding terrorists
>Purging any Anti-Globalist he can find
We have to get this nigger out!!!

Germans are confirmed cucks.
Trump cares more about Germany and Europe than Merkel does.
Turnbull understands Euros are suicidal retards.
This can not be refuted.
>Because you do not want to destroy your country. Look at what has happened in Germany. Look at what is happening in these countries. These people are crazy to let this happen. I spoke to Merkel today, and believe me, she wishes she did not do it. Germany is a mess because of what happened.
>I agree with you, letting one million Syrians walk into their country. It was one of the big factors in the Brexit vote, frankly.
>Well, there could be two million people coming in Germany. Two million people. Can you believe it? It will never be the same.

post more. trump seems genuine. i like him more than ever

>>TRUMP Okay, this shows me to be a dope. I am not like this but, if I have to do it, I will do it but I do not like this at all... I look like a dope. The only way that I can do this is to say that my predecessor made a deal and I have no option then to honor the deal. I hate having to do it, but I am still going to vet them very closely. Suppose I vet them closely and I do not take any?
What an absolute cuckfag.

I fucking love Trump.

Trump had to have leaked this on purpose.

Turnbull is a real passive aggressive SOB.

Genuinely senile.

BAK 2 LEDIT

all hail the norse god of this board.

That's right sweetie only redditors think your idol is a fucking moron. Definitely not the vast, vast majority of humans alive.

Actually Trump seems a bit thick in that conversation, he just can't grasp that we had to deny entry to anyone arriving by sinking boat as thousands had died at sea. It was our fake media and Soros run politicians and NGO's that were behind the boats so any weakness by Turnbull would have been snapped at like a shark on a reffo.

> completely made up transcript

Did anyone check the audio and can confirm or deny its authencity ?
Whete is the original source so we can check it for ourselves ?

HAHAHAHA EVEN TURNBULL IS MAKING FUN OF AUSTRALIA

Oh, honey, I'd hate to tell you about the vast, vast majority of humans alive. If that's what makes you feel better, you just stay with that for your comfort, 'k?

It seems like Trump was too upset to realize that Turnbull was winking at him and saying that the US didn't have to take any if they failed the vetting.
Of course Trump could've been thinking ahead to the way the media was going to lie and spin it even if all of them failed the vetting as a way of hurting him with his base.
>Trump: I hate having to do it, but I am still going to vet them very closely. Suppose I vet them closely and I do not take any?
>Turnbull: That is the point I have been trying to make.
>Trump: How does that help you?
>Turnbull: Well, we assume that we will act in good faith.

Loser

this you fucking morons

this is a greentext story nothing more

Shill to me about how the greentext exemplifies cuckfaggotry

kike

Meds cucked by Nords.

"alleged" full transcript.

What was the context here?

>these stupid little notes by the Wapo

Publish them for what they're worth

Don't turn it into political shit. It's actually interesting as fuck because it's negotiating

>[sic]
>In a transcript

Are these people retarded?

If the transcripts were fake, and they aren't, the White House or any of the other governments involved would deny their authenticity and they haven't. Some people seem to be upset over the fact that portions of the conversations make Trump look good in spite of liberal attempts to frame it as poorly as possible.

>if something were true, here's my hypothetical position on how people i don't know and have no experience with would handle it
retard.

It's incredibly routine for governments to dispute the veracity of claims made in the media they believe to be untrue. They have entire departments dedicated to media relations that do that everyday.
You're only showing your own ignorance. Please continue to bump the thread with your prattle. People need to know where world leaders stand on things like immigration.

No it's not, especially when it's insignifiant. You don't want to feed the Attention whores journalists.

i haven't shown any ignorance, as i haven't made any claims. you're fabricating an alternate reality based on a hypothetical assumption, and then using that fabricated alternate reality to support a conclusion about this reality. you're the one showing your own ignorance.

>i haven't shown any ignorance
Yes you have. If thew transcripts were fake any number of people in the White House would put out a statement saying as much. The fact that you don't know something like this occurs routinely shows you're ignorant.
>you're fabricating an alternate reality based on a hypothetical assumption, and then using that fabricated alternate reality to support a conclusion about this reality.
So you genuinely don't understand that the US government has employees that specifically deal with the press and would go on record saying the transcripts were false if they weren't legitimate? Beyond that Trump could just tweet it out.
This is the last (you) because you're incredibly ignorant and dealing with dishonest stupidity is tedious.

god bless Australia

The [sic] is from WaPo. They are transcribing a copy of transcript they obtained.

this is fucking hilarious

>I will be seen as a weak and ineffective leader in my first week.

Wow, and people say he's clueless!!

A bunch of muslim "refugees" that Australia stashed on some shitty island because they won't let them in. Obongo loves terrorists so he offered to take them, and Trump is stuck taking them or breaking the deal with Aus.

I always want to know: Obama agreed to the boat people.... But what did we agree to?
This was a strange weird deal... We must have agreed to something pretty skanky faro the yanks to agree to save Turnbull's arse on this.

Trump is the attention whore. Best cam girl ever

TRANSCRIPTS ARE FAKES

God damn this brought a tear to my eye. I will gladly give my life for the Trumpenreich

Lmao, one post too late

based

this is why automation will win

Not only is Trump confirmed based, but even Turnbull agress it is a fuckup.

straightforward

By one second. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

these world leaders aren't dumb. they're dishonest, yes, but they're not dumb. they can all see it, it's just that to keep their jobs they need to appease the leftists.

Somebody kill journalism please. Really, Thanks to the muzzies for every beheaded, shot and skinned Journalist. You are pieces of shit and deserve to die in the dessert, but when it is coming to deal with journalists, you know your game. Fuck Jewrnalism, Kill them all

Oh fucking bumpity bump! This must be on the front page.

Trump is basically every burger poster shitposting in Sup Forums threads, ever. I love this man.

Mexibump.

I have to say, not being a Trump fan, that given the same information I would have said the same thing Trump said.

Why does the US have to take people other countries don't want? Why not mexico or cuba?

Trump cannot afford to appear weak about enforcing elements in his platform.

So I actually like Trump a little more.

>Let me explain. We know exactly who they are. They have been on Nauru or Manus for over three years and the only reason we cannot let them into Australia is because of our commitment to not allow people to come by boat. Otherwise we would have let them in. If they had arrived by airplane and with a tourist visa then they would be here.
Be right back, I need to plan my holiday

And yet the white house has not denied a bit of it.

Mouthbreather.

Yeah this makes Australia look shit-tier.

You probably have your head too far up your own ass to understand but this works in Trump's favor.

If we weaken the boat stance we have half of Indonesia on our doorstep wanting gibs the next day.

If we have to take a hit on legal immigration to make that work so be it, but Australia absolutely must hold the line on boats.

Not strange at all, Obama was a literal muslim who literally said

>The future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam

He probably took them all for free

Fucking best bot on this website. Wish you would do Sup Forums too

So is (((Turnbull))) secretly /ourguy/?

>one million syrians
>not highlighted to say it's 90% africans

haha Enrique sounds like a pained cuck

>oy senor Trump, pls no wall, it is hurting
>we no pay for wall, is too much, pls no por favor
>no talk about wall pls not the wall
>pls senor presidente help with cartels but no wall

>So is (((Turnbull))) secretly /ourguy ?
Fuck no. Turnball is Goldman Sucks. Turnbull the banker... In the 1980s he was involved in some dodge doings with a CIA front the Nugan Hand bank. One guy went missing - his still never been found. Murder? Reassigned ? Who knows.
The only guy Turnbull is - is Turnbull. All Pollies are egotistical fucks.... but he takes to a new level of fuckery.

He's more left than Tony, but he's also more reasonable and better able to get shit done, and our Overton window is further right than America's anyway. I quite like him honestly. He's not fucking up and he's doing the job without unnecessary drama.

kek, high praise

Saying Obama was a muslim doesn't make it so. It does however make you sound worse than Alex Jones.

wtf is an "economic refugee"?
>oh hi, we're poor, although like a billion people are poorer than us, let us in and take care of us

hahaha just cuck my colony up senpai

Australia Yes!

Him not being a muslim makes it even worse. He doesn't have a reason then to bring them in or praise their religion.

He celebrated muslim holidays, he surrounded himself with muslims, he was raised muslim, he even supported Iran against Israel which is a giant no-no in Judamerica

>TRUMP Okay, good. Can Australia give me a guarantee that if we have any problems – you know that is what they said about the Boston bombers. They said they were wonderful young men.

>TURNBULL They were Russians. They were not from any of these countries.

>TRUMP They were from wherever they were.

God, the president of Mexico is your average ""right-winger"" neoliberal latin american politician, always bowing down to mart sharters while getting fucked in the ass

Yep wanting to bypass the populace and force gay marriage down our throats makes him (((our guy))) and not (((their guy)))

I understand but your faggot PM's stateement said if the shitskins arrived by plane they'd be in.

He's weak. Who cares how they arrive? OUT OUT OUT!

To be fair, they're mostly New Zealanders, Brits and Chinks. I think half of New Zealand citizen live in Australian.

why did you pooftas have to send them to America? Shoulda sent them back to Afghanistan

>wtf is an "economic refugee"?
Basically! people with money who can afford to pay to get to Australia by illegal means..
They don't qualify for immigration - or can't be bothered with the application, so they travel,by boat... The boats we're coming with thousands at a time.... And stopped dead once they all started getting spent to Naru and New Guinea for processing..

so which part of that makes them "refugees", or has the word reached terminal meaninglessness?

>Who cares how they arrive?
If they'd arrived by plane, they would have a passport, and documentation. They would have a visa and be required to meet the terms of the visa.... By boat... They deliberately destroy their documentation.
But if they sit in Naru long enough eventually they want to contact their families.... And the reveal who and what they are.... But why should we let in people who think they can flout the law with impunity... Not a good stat in terms of later abiding by other Australian law.

kek

Germany B T F O

NEVER THE SAME

> mostly New Zealanders.
No... They don't arrive by boat from Indonesia.
Lotsa NZ in Oz, but they arrive by plane with passport...

>They were Russians

FACT CHECK: They were Muslim Chechens

Im really bothered the media would release this stuff. The honestly look desperate

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

>word reached terminal meaninglessness
Now you get it. Our Murdock media runs the line "no human is illegal"... Yeah but people crossing borders without documentation. ... That's illegal.

This way we can get rid of the ones we have without leftist autistic screeching at home.

Remember this was done before the trump era when political correctness still ruled.

We need to be tougher on boats than planes because if we give an inch of ground we get tens of thousands of indonesian gibhubters.

How do quads not get checked? JFC i hate the summerfags

Yes.. But Malcolm too stoopid to know they were Chechens... Ozzies blame others for not knowing geography, but.... They got no clue themselves about anything that isn't Europe, the states or UK.

1/ left screeching. Check
2/ Obama times check
3/ check. look what happened under Rudd... Boats were arriving with thousands every day... Wish they'd round them all up and send them back, even now.

After this I am twice as much a Trump supporter as I have been in the last two years.

Have a check... Like user said.

Fucking awesome.

So are you saying that since Hillary hasn't denied raping and eating children that it's true?
How about Michelle Obama hasn't denied having a penis and fucking her husband with it?
My God it's all true if they don't deny it
Inter-dimentional vampires are real!!!!!

Kek one fucking second kys Pedro

checked and there's a bit of difference in terms of degree of injury wouldn't you say?

Even if they are fake they seem legit enough to most people. But you know what, it make Trump look human. Sure a little goofy but it's not going to destroy him.

There is however a sickness in the WH.

>it's all true.
You devil digits confirm

>>Malcolm, but they are arrived on a boat?

what does he mean?

>but they are arrived on a boat

also new meme????????

If the Aussies & Mexico had only hired -- err borrowed the Awan brothers, none of this would have happened.

Is germany going to stop taking in refugees now?