And this is what's to bring an end to Donald J Trump as our president

And this is what's to bring an end to Donald J Trump as our president.

His son fucked him over.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrats-join-republicans-in-bill-criminalizing-speech_us_5978bc17e4b0c6616f7ce6d9
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Subpoenas were also issued for Hillary's emails. Nothing happened

When will you faggots realize that if Trump actually did something wrong he wouldnt be allowed to become president. US intelligence knows far more than u do.

It was a setup, this won't roll well with the dems.

Then why are my tax dollars being used for this shit

This.
Kabuki.

The only reason Trump is allowing this to happen is to grand stand their innocence, make Mueller crash and burn, all the while Comey and Mueller get a pardon for flipping the script on Hillary (it'll happen during/after the hearings).

It's going to be a fantastic shit show. All the details that all the Sup Forumslacks already know about Lynch, Clintons, Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich, Podesta, DWS, Imran Arwan, Fusion, and media Collusion between NPR Bloomberg and CNN -- All this shit is going to be front and center while it airs on live TV on CSPAN and every other major news network; preventing them from running through their lenses of bias.

Literally everything you watch on the mainstream networks is ran through a propagandists filter. Watch ABC with David Muir. Literally everything you see there is heavy-handedly borrowed from Drudge, Sup Forums, Inifnity Chan, Breitbart, and the_donald, then spun around backwards to fit a narrative with tons of wordsmithing.

Pay attention. Follow the money.

it's fucking nothing. really.

>thinking anyone is going after the clintons, ever

this is what pardons are for

>Subpoenas were also issued for Hillary's emails. Nothing happened
Because she did nothing wrong idiot.

Did you collude with Russians?

Yeah I got this videos of John Podesta whiping a 10 year old with a bull whip from them.

Move to recess.

lol
imagine believing this
it couldnt possibly be done without these kikes finding out ahead of time

what is the so called crime here anyway that hes being subpoenad for

No one has the balls to go after Clinton, guarantee she is too big to jail.

This. This. This. Why do people refuse to acknowledge that Comey testified to the fact Trump was never under investigation? Mueller met with Trump the day before he was named special investigator. Trump and his associates were being unmasked and surveilled for almost a year before Mueller was named. What new info is Mueller going to come up with...info on the Left and their fuckery. The reality is, Trump is probably the cleanest President we've had in a generation. He was being spied on. If you are paying attention, it's really pretty obvious what's going on.

Subpoenas could be for emails, phone records, literally anything.

I want to believe but we all know for a fact the Deep State wants Trump out at all costs. I'll believe it when Mueller gets in front of cameras and starts dropping truth bombs and the feds are throwing dems in handcuffs.

trump cant stop it from happening
even the "allies" he has in high places are not that much of allies
its not like hes got a pedo bond with these people
you can understand now why the kikes go for those

God damn you are in for a rude awakening. They literally found 600 more this week that she didn't turn over. I'm sure lying during an investigation is some sort of crime right? Can be brought back up now right? See you on the other side.

PS President Trump even loves your dickless liberal self, American.

They could be issuing subpoenas to get evidence that literally butt fucks the Dems. Digits confirm if this is the plan.

Trump doesn't want to stop it from happening because it might just destroy the Democrat party.

1.) Awans, Wassermann-Shultz, Seth Rich, DNC
2.) Obama people unmasking and leaking to media
3.) Comey, Lynch, Clintons colluding together

Take your pick.

>[citation needed]
Would love to see this being true though

The problem right now is that the hoaxers are proceeding along their narrative as if this meeting wasn't entirely discredited as being a Democrat set-up sting operation
Don Jr, Kushner and Manafort all testified to the Senate willingly while the Democrats involved such as Glenn Simpson have refused to testify

This is bullshit but I believe it.

nope not a crime comey the fbi director said no prosecutor would charge her

Mueller is just "cooling the mark." He is a republican, republicans don't prosecute their own. He's just acting busy so no one else does anything and Donny can get to work.

All the libtards will be waiting for the impeachment for 8 years, wringing their hands.

The current Justice Department said that was a flagrant violation of protocol and recommended Comey be fired as result of his insuboordination/overreach. Comey has also admitted under oath before the Senate that he leaked classified government materials to the NYT. What we have learned is that the FBI under James Comey was a Democrat-run front operation to mitigate damage to their people and squash any major investigations, such as the investigation into Hillary Clinton's illegal-on-its-face use of a private home-kept e-mail server while serving as the top diplomat and head of the US State Dept

>It's going to be a fantastic shit show. All the details that all the Sup Forumslacks already know about Lynch, Clintons, Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich, Podesta, DWS, Imran Arwan, Fusion, and media Collusion between NPR Bloomberg and CNN -- All this shit is going to be front and center while it airs on live TV on CSPAN and every other major news network; preventing them from running through their lenses of bias.

Did you not just agree with , that if Trump did this shit, intelligence would know, and he wouldn't be President? So if Hillary did half the shit you conspiracy tards claim she did, why is she walking free?

No moron. That's not how it works. If you leave your house right now and go rob banks, your dad isn't going to jail fort it.
Jr. Goes to jail

>he wouldnt be allowed to become president

how would they have stopped it?

silly boy.

they knew - we knew- about all his past crimes and his con games and his incompetence and his ego and his narcissism None of it stopped the idiot voters going out and ticking the wrong box.

this is a nothing burger. go back to sleep.

>Trump is probably the cleanest President we've had in a generation.

just a con man bribing officials and using his charity to pay fines illegally and buy him presents illegally.

really clean.

crooked to the core.

nope, you can't impeach a man after he is thrown out in the vote in 2020 - so four years at most.

nobody was abusing nsa/cia power against hillary

Donald Trump Jr was not a member of the Trump campaign and as a private citizen he can talk to whoever the fuck he wants about whatever he wants. As usual this is another big nothing burger propagated by the kike lugenpresse.

but when your dad told everyone he was going to get rich tomorrow because Jnr was going to make a load of money, he goes down as an accessory before the fact.

Donald knew what was going on.

what past crimes

Nope. If necessary, we will kill the leftists. All of them. We tried to take back our country peacefully, with the vote. They will leave us no choice other than to take it back the other way. We wanted to let them live, but they insist on being killed. And they shall be.

Being a democrat

Honestly we should just trade countries at this point.

Trump will get reelected, and Mueller will keep 'looking' that whole time to keep the dissenters quiet.

Trump will never let himself lose in 2020

>not a member of the Trump campaign
oh yeah?

and there is clear blue water between Trump snr and his company now because he isn't running it, his son is...

you believe that shit?

>Because she did nothing wrong idiot.
James Comey and the FBI disagree with you.

because democrats wanted it and republicans also did because they hate trump. You the American people have no say in where your tax money goes once you elect someone. Plus the democrats will use this to their advantage in 2018 and 2020.

Comey admitted that she broke the law, but that there was no "intent".

We all know that's no fucking excuse.

At least the house judiciary committee is investigating how Lynch probably illegally pressured Comey into doing it.

If anything, Trump Jr ensured that Killary will be in jail by the end of the year. Obama will follow shortly after.

So now he can go ahead and destroy evidence.

You know, like crooked shillary did

fruad, sexual assault, theft, bribing government officials, false tax claims, false claims for grant aid from government, false accounting, probable sexual assault of a minor, supplying illegal drugs, using a charity to pay personal expenses and bribes and fines

to name a few...

con artist, liar and cheat.

It's over. Trump is going to go out flat on his ass and you alt-right snowflakes are going to melt into nothing. Hilarious.

>mainstream media
>wordsmithing
I don't think so

like he will have an option...

he is a lame duck president and only in his first six months. Senate and congress ignore him, states ignore him, departments ignore him, he is powerless and useless. He hasn't even appointed half his staff yet. Pathetic incapable idiot, and everyone knows it.

he will go in four years - too old to carry on. Because he will be torched by the Republicans if he does not.

>oh yeah?
Yeah. Your feelings on the matter are legally irrelevant. Campaign staff are registered with the FEC, he wasn't among them and you can check the records yourself, they're public.

Sorry fag but the law doesn't operate based on what you want to be true it operates based of facts. Unless it's Hillary Clinton.

God I'm salivating waiting for the hangings when they pull ctr , shareblue, antifa/leftypol and other shills down with their masters.

>inb4 "I was just following orders"

If you think I am wrong then ask yourself why your bosses are running with this story and forcing these talking points on you.

>How would they have stopped it.
If he was actually guilty they just needed to try him and show proof. Or even announce that he was being investigated. People are being conned by CNN and they are going to be in for a rude awakening.

>things I've imagined in my mind must be reality because I want them to be
You people need to be thrown in the looney bin.

>This is bullshit but I believe it.

The slogan of modernity. Epistemological hedonism is the true doctrine of our time.

Tiffany's the Trump I want to fuck the most.

The democrats are in for the end of their party and they don't even know it yet.

It's so sad watching Sup Forums craft fan fiction when the exact opposite is going to happen

Hillary, Podesta and anybody connected to pizzagate will all be in jail before the end of the year. Trump has a plan, trust him.

They're actually calling in that Russian lawyer woman to explain her contacts with Fusion GPS.

Check it yourself.

This is actually correct. Subpoena doesn't mean anything other than they want to get some solid testimony that's legal. No one is being charged yet with anything

1 more hour until the news drops. Democrats will be crying more than on election night.

Trumpfags are retarded

I really think today is a turning point for the delusion. The response to today's events is representative of the truly illiterate.

We won, you lost. Get over it.

Pay debts

It's nothing you shareblue idiots. I'm tired anyway, you're tired. Let's go to sleep. I'm yawning.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrats-join-republicans-in-bill-criminalizing-speech_us_5978bc17e4b0c6616f7ce6d9

Betting markets are still steady. Trump isn't going anywhere.

Omfg the "well if he's on TV then he must be legit" retard "logic." Gas yeself, peasant

Haaaaaahhaaa fucking idiot. Cleanest prez? Really. This county is run by an idiot but he's got nothing on you

Trump is the most honest man in Washington.

Hey, just dropping by to let everyone know once again that nothing is going to happen to Trump. We still got 8 years left.

Y'all have a good day!

Even if those things are true, he's still cleaner.

>don jr. Flynn manafort all willing to testify
>Susan rice won't, Loretta lunch won't, DWS won't

Hmmm... it's almost like ...

Except that they literally said she did, just without intent.

>implying Trump didn't direct Trump Jr.'s response
>implying Trump didn't know about the meeting when it happened.

Jr. is the fall guy because he had the least to lose.

>implying the government cares about how they spend your money

say this russian collusion is true, is it illegal? Is it enough basis for impeachment?
What about Israeli collusion, that's ok right?

That's all you have, fag
>I voted for one of the least like presidential candidates in modern American history
He'll never run against a Hilary Clinton again, get over it

So you say.
The thing is that requires proof, silly girl. All you have is nameless sources. Those don't fair so well in court.

>son cucks him
Absolute pottery.

>everyone knew
Not a legal argument. It has no weight in court. His lawyer would have him never see court of that's all you have.
>user sources
>people say
>we all knew
Would get you laughed out of court.

No shit. The problem is this Mueller shit is against Trump and not some secret investigation into the DNC or whomever. People keep trying to push it as such but it's not.

Intent is not needed for the crimes she committed.

>the sins of the son must be paid for by the father
You are fucking retarded for believing this. Please do humanity a favor and kill yourself.

Kushner and Manafort were in the meeting you window licking retard and/or shill.

w o w

>Clinton used a private email server

TREASON! KILL HER! TREASONOUS FUCKING BITHC I JSDLFKJLKDJFIU

>Trump literally eager to collude with Russia, smoking gun email

IT'S A NOTHING BURGER FUCKING IDIOTS THIS IS LITERALLY NOTHING AT ALL MY GOD FUCKING KEK IDIOT IT'S NOTHING

so trump jr didn't get a subpoena or else they would say right?

can't wait to skin you and your cohorts alive. By blade or flame your skin is coming off

trump wrote the false statement his son put out about the meeting. trump participated in trying to cover up the meeting. obstruction of justice is a crime, now matter how stupid or rich you are.

Ain't it grand

You mean the meeting that doesn't matter because nothing was given and no information was taken and was with a democratic operative from the russian liberal party planted there specifically to try to entrap Trump?
Yeah, that'll go somewhere.

a grand jury has been inpaneled. which means mueller is actively seeking charges and indictments. there were never any charges or indictments sought for hillary.

>You mean the meeting that doesn't matter because nothing was given and no information was taken
just because you try to rob a bank and fail doesn't mean you didn't commit a crime.

read trump jr's emails and the relevant statute
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
whether they actually got information doesn't matter. trump jr solicited something of value from a foreign government. his emails prove this, and no one disputes that fact. incompetence is not a defense.

pay dembts faggot

Because if they can't stop him for doing something he didn't do, the best they can manage is to make it look like he did do something. Hence why they're always supposedly just days away from finding out what it was and ruining him for it.

FACT: NOTHING Russia could have done or said could have damaged the Clinton campaign.

FACT: No one who was going to vote for Clinton would have been effected by any leaks

FACT: The Democrats cannot product the smoking gun leak that damaged the Clinton campaign

FACT: The entire MSM, all of Hollywood and the extremely vocal left spoke against Trump 24/7 and he still won

FACT: The Russia myth is an obstructionist plot of TREASON being used by the democrats to overthrow our government simply because they lost an election rigged in their favor

New emails seems to be magically popping up all the time.

I've seen no less than 19 different sources claiming to have new emails.

You guys are fucking schizo rofl.

Proof?

You're right, except that Mueller is not /ourguy/. He's looking for anything and everything on Trump.

Obstruction of justice is a meaningless term. According to the leftists, anything they don't like is injustice, and any attempt to oppose leftists plans is, in and of itself, obstruction of justice. Only low IQ leftist losers believe any of the media's lies.