HOLY SHIT... LOL

*BREATHES IN*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only Muslims may possess knives, as it allows them to practice their religion by beheading infidels.

birb

If they wanted to make Britain a safer place it shoud say

> bin that quran

Underrated.

Wait didn't that photograph steal their souls?

Holy fuck

BRIT HERE.....CHHHHH...
...NOT MUCH TI-CHHHHH..
CCHHHH- SEND HELP FAS-CHHHHH
SEIG H-CHHHHHHH

[ACID ATTACKS INTENSIFY]

Another meme is born.

Nigger this shit isn't funny

They let this happen and that's humorous enough.

[Insert disappointed P. Hitchens here]

Fucking hell m8 that's a bit harsh

BIN THAT QURAN
BIN THAT ACID

Can someone explain the breathes in meme?

a deep breath is the precursor to obnoxious laughter

London sure is a hellhole

They're amassing a stockpile off weapons.

They're in need of a violent revolution.

What's with the partial and out of context quote?

5:32
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

5:33
Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

*blocks your path*

Ban high acidity acid. No one needs that for self defense.

>taqiyya'ing this hard

Hey even to those of you laughing, I do wanna say I love you all. We are fucked, the twilight looms on this great nation and even the last pockets of patriotism and white culture will be snuffed within 20 years, probably sooner, more like a decade.
God bless you all and please use us as an example in the history books.

P.S. Nuke all our cities pls, we would unironically thank you for it and consider the radiation poisoning a gift compared to the fucking muslims and niggers.

I'm sorry user
we still love you
it;s just that every white nation wishes another would wake the fuck up and start fighting back
America can't be the only one having any wins

I can't tell if this is real or fake anymore. What's happening?

please be fake

please be real

>America winning
nigga

This. Guaranteed that bin of knives is going to be distributed to the muslim parishioners.

We have no place for blackpilled posts in these parts user. Whites are waking up around the world. Just 2 years ago Hitler videos had more dislikes than likes, now they're just like any other video with a tremendous amount of likes. I can guarantee when the white boomers pass away and half of they white population is cut in half, things will change.

We just need a drastic push

when the rest of the world is shit, being king of the shit pile still counts

Looks like Dad has gone old and senile. It's up to us and the kiwis to carry on I guess.

I'm just tired of being called an amerimutt, I don't want to laugh really.I like banter, but that's literally all europeans have to say aside from the stupid "56%" meme they can fucking ride out on until they become pakistan or africa.No hard feelings though friend.

BIN
THAT
KNIFE
GOYIM

>be sandnigger
>see bin
>drop your knife in it
>go back home, take all of your illegal guns and explosives and drop them in the bin
>suddenly stop being a terrorist
>find a job
>pay taxes
>vote for the left
>become a good citizen

Do the leftards behind those initiatives genuinely think thing are going to go like this?

Holy shit its big smoke

BANNING CHEMICALS IS XENOPHOBIC!

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
Where have all the Englishmen gone?

you know damn well america has been winning right and left since trump won, we still have more to go but we are leaps and fucking bounds over any other.

negors

>Do the leftards behind those initiatives genuinely think thing are going to go like this?
If they haven't already been killed by them...most likely yes.....

I hope you're fucking right. We have so little time to save the white race and our great nations.

As long as you're white I couldn't give a shit whether you're mixed anglo and germanic or nordic or whatever the fuck, it's all the same shit, White is Right. Anyone saying otherwise is a D&C jew shill demoralizing mixed whites and trying to present the White Race as conflicted rather than united.

This.
But also,
This.

Now I see why bins are antifas number one target

they should put next by something as pic related..

well done m8

It all make sense now.

I'm pretty much white and your relative (british).But hey, love ya to bro, white until the end.

Dude, Britain is in seriously rough shape. They have absolutely no right to make fun of America for anything.

I talked to a guy from Bristol or Brighton or something like that and I asked him if he had a problem with Muslims and brown people overrunning his country and destroying his culture and he basically said
>It doesn't effect me. I'll never live to see it probably.

How did Brits get so fucking cucked?

>word 4 weapons
well if muhammed would stop using allhu akbar for his words we wouldnt need weapons now would we?

>don't be flaccid, bin that citric acid

You could have chosen Mosley

You picked Churchill

This is how the anglo ends

So these bins are like a charity collection to arm muslims
Neat

Isn't that supposed Quran quote the tagline for Schindler's List?

"don't be flaccid, bin that acid" - much more effective targeted message

Yes, give all your weapons to the muslims, so you have none and they have all of them.

>lets just wait around until things get absolutely horrible, I bet then the whites will wake up!
Holy fuck this is worse than the defeatism black pill

never seen these anywhere, anyone who belives these exist is an utter moron

How long until 'BIN THAT LORRY!" or 'Scrap that Lorry!'

Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland will be better off than us. Trump was either compromised by the deep state or this is all just a show put on by the people who run the world (((Central Bankers)))