CWC thread

You know what would be funny? If someone convinced CWC to join Antifa. She's already pretty sympathetic to the group's ideology as it is. I think it would produce many keks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnaoW0YvVNg
youtube.com/watch?v=EflHHVROiSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>She

Pose as a boyfriend free girl who's a member of Antifa and convince him to join.

It really is the perfect place for him. They're really good at making impotent threats over the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnaoW0YvVNg

The fact there is, somewhere, a woman who fantasizes about fucking Chris because she is turned on by his autismo and childishness is the thing that makes me sad.

What's wrong about that? I mean it's fucked up, but hey we are all at least a little fucked up.

>she
Well baited OP, take a (You)

Come on, user. The bar for white western women in this day and age has been set so low that we might as well include Chris at this point.

Take a look at his taint piercing and reevaluate your statements

There's a peg for every hole, user. Or in this case, a hole for every mutilated dick.

I will when you take a look at a modern college campus and reevaluate your statements.

Kek'd

how does your life become so boring that the only thing you can occupy your time with is calling restaurant chain racist for having rocking chairs?

bump

what if he is his own? that hole in his taint is supposed to be a vagina.

He's got the balls to protest. He already got arrested for being a rioting scum at gamestop.
I could genuinely see him joining antifa.

youtube.com/watch?v=EflHHVROiSs

Fpbp

All he's missing at this point is the black bloc uniform.

There's video footage of him at a pro tranny, angry trump protest at piedmont Virginia community college. I saw it when it got posted to da update on cwcki but I haven't had any luck searching for it since

For what it's worth, at no point in Cris's life has he ever been a man. His father should never have microwaved his sperm.

Am I the only one that finds it strange that in 50 years humanity will know more about CWC than Jesus Christ, the Prophet Mohammad, Guru Nanak, the Buddha, ect?